Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) (14671 Views)

/ Jumoke Verissimo Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Need A Writer For An Animated Web Series. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello guys....
I'm going to be dropping free episodes of my web series here.
I'll be posting up to chapter 12 and then refer you guys to Okadabooks to download the full story which contains 18 Chapters.
Each episode will be posted twice a week.
You won't regret reading #BlessUp.

1 Like

Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2016
Copyright © 2016 Abdulwahab Olajumoke
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transferred in any form or by any means electronic,mechanical,photo or otherwise without prior written permission of Abdulwahab Olajumoke

•DIARY OF A JUMOKE #1

I dialed his number and it rang for the second time in a row; where the hell was Freddy and why was the mumu not picking my calls?

I had been standing on the highway for almost an hour. My Range Rover had broken down and I had no idea what had happened to the silly car. It had been working perfectly before.

Gosh!!!

My leg had started to hurt due to the fact that I had been pacing up and down in my 5 inches tall Zanotti heels.

Dialing Freddy's number again, I opened the car, got inside and wait for the idiot to pick up. I was so going to give him a piece of my mind. I just hope he was not busy banging any cheap kitten.

The call connected…

"Hello babe," he said in a shaky voice, like he had been running a marathon. I was actually right; the idiot must have been banging a chick while I was here suffering.

"What on earth is wrong with you?” I thundered.
"You abandoned me here with this second hand car"
"You refused to pick my calls"
"Are you mad already!?"

I was really boiling and when I’m angry I tend to over react.

He mouthed a quick reply barely audible to my ears and before I could say jack he ended the call with a "Babe I have to go. Send me your location and I'll come pick you up."

What the hell just happened?
Did that broke ass dude just ignored me?

I was still thinking of a way to get out of the mess I got into when my eyes fell on my nails.

What I saw fueled my anger.

One of my neatly manicured nails had fallen off! This cannot be happening! I spent two hours fixing those nails. I paid fifteen thousand naira for it. And in a bid to open the car's bonnet, when it broke down, one of my nails fell off. This is not happening.

I checked the time and it was past noon. I was really running late and I was sure Rukky would have my head if I don't get my ass down to Club 44 very soon. She was giving me an offer of a life time; I must not mess things up but again I was still stuck with this god forsaken car.

As if controlled by a higher power, I picked up my Gucci bag, my phones, dropped the car keys on one of the chairs, got out and banged the door after me. I won't let any car wreck my plans. The idiot would come and carry the yeye car himself. I was going to get someone to buy me a new one later.

Not minding the scorching sun, I elegantly stood like a queen beside the road, waiting for a "Mr Charming" who appreciates beauty to stop and pick me up.

Yes, I was beautiful! I knew it. I had everything a guy wanted in a lady - long legs, a contoured face, a banging booty... What else could a guy ask for?

I had everything I wanted at my beck and call. Money was not a problem; I changed cars like clothes. I fly in and out of the country whenever I wanted. I don't really have a fixed income or job. I had been "self-employed" ever since I graduated from the university two years ago.

As the saying goes, I was using what I have to get what I want. I am a proud sugar baby. People talk but f*ck that shit! Money must be made and I have the perfect tools to use - my body actually. My area sister Rukky, will be connecting me with some real sugar daddies later in the day and I was not going to mess it up for anything.

Just when I thought my legs were finally going to crack, a Land Rover parked in front of me and I did a super Shoki inside me.

He rolled down his window.

"Can I help you sweetheart?" he asked in a baritone voice.

I did a quick survey of his face; dude looked cute and rich.

He looked like a potential "investor".

"Yes please, I need a lift." I answered flashing him a Rihannah inspired smile.

*mumu - A Nigerian slang used to describe a person who acts daft.
*kitten - Jamaican slang for vagina.
*yeye – useless
*Shoki – a type of West African dance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by callmeomotee33(f): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2016
Nice beginning .....
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Thanks for reading Glad you love it.
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by callmeomotee33(f): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2016
LeMubs:
Thanks for reading
Glad you love it.
uwc dear...next update
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
•DIARYOFAJUMOKE #2

Three Months Earlier

I met Freddy at a beach party organized by my flat mate's friend. Actually I hated the girl somehow. She always acted superior, like she owned the entire universe. She was not even as pretty as I was.

Shade my flat mate had convinced me that the party was going to be fun. Besides I could meet a lot of rich guys there. Meeting rich guys was what got me to agree to come. I won't be so stupid to pass a chance of swimming in a pool full of wealthy fishes because of one stupid girl who had bleached every part of her body, including her brain.

We were half way into the party when he arrived. He was tall and muscular and I would have mistaken him for Vin Diesel if not for his dark skin tone.

I had been watching his every move since he arrived and I noticed the way the muscle in his back moved elegantly when he walked.

"His name is Freddy. He is Tega's cousin." Shade whispered to my ear when she saw how I was gawking at him.

Tega was the name of her friend who was having the beach party; the one that I disliked.

Not that I was a fan of muscular guys but then this Freddy guy was Tega's cousin. That meant only one thing; he was definitely going to be rich.

Without wasting time, I stood up from where I was sitting and walked towards him flaunting my killer bikini body as I walked. Many eyes were on me, or should I say many eyes were on my booty.

Yes, I was aware that any guy would drop dead to touch my booty but this time I was not in for any kind of stupid hookups not when I had a candidate in mind.

"Can I have a seat?" I asked with a perfected British accent.

Anybody would have thought I was born and bred outside the country.

As Shade would put it, my packaging game was hyper tight.

He looked up from his phone and I could swear his eyes were squarely on my cleavage.

The sharp girl that I was, I tilted my body to an angle closer to his face giving him a full view of my assets. Instantly, he gestured to an empty sit beside him.

"Have a sit babe." he mouthed as his eyes surveyed my drop dead physique.

He seemed to be pleased with what he saw.

I could see the loathing look Tega gave me when she saw that I was with her cousin. I cared less though. I was going all the way down with this one.

We talked for quite a while and all through I had worn my Victoria secret model look.

During our conversation, I learned that he was an only child and the sole heir to his father's fortune. That piece of information inspired me more to stay in the quest.

After a while, he told me he wanted to be on his way home.

Seriously?

I was not going to allow him leave without giving him a delicacy from the honey pot. He was too valuable not to have a taste.

I stood up and pulled on his hand seductively, pressing my booty against him intentionally. I told him I wanted to see his car and he seemed to have gotten the message.

Five minutes later, we were inside his car tearing at each other like angry birds.

Damnnnn!!!

The dude was a perfectionist. He knew how to do his thing and I was impressed.

The fact was that he had gotten deep into the honey pot and he was sure going to come back for more. So we became a regular. He was a bit older than i was but not old enough to be called a sugar daddy.

On my last birthday, he had gifted me with a Range Rover. I was slightly annoyed though. I had actually thought he would buy me a new car instead of him giving me the one he had been using before.

But as the saying goes half bread is better than none. I had accepted the car in good fate.

Freddy on the other hand was a hard core womanizer. He kept women of all shapes and sizes. I won't blame him, he was just too handsome not to womanize and besides, as far as I was concern, all guys are womanizers. Every single one of them.

I was in for the money though so he could sleep with every girl on the planet for all I care. As long as the money keeps rolling in, I'll continue to be the best sugar baby he had ever met.

Present.

The cherry fragrance that greeted me as I entered the car made me remember my Mum's room back home and I missed her for a split second.

It was his deep voice that jerked me back to reality.

"You seem to be in a hurry."
"Where are you heading to?" he asked.

"Club 44,” I replied.
"Hope you don't mind dropping me there?" I added.

This guy should just shut up and drive joor.

I didn't have time for small talks. As it was, I had numerous missed calls on my phone already. Rukky had called me like a million times and then there was Freddy. The idiot had been calling me nonstop for the past five minutes. His womanizing sense should tell him to follow the directions I sent to him and pick his car.

His calls are just annoying me. I had planned to bounce back on him later but first I need to get to Club 44 as soon as possible.

The guy was saying something about the traffic but I was not listening. I was oblivious of my environment that I even forgot to finish my survey on him to determine if he was worthy of hanging on to.

I was relieved when he finally pulled over in front of the famous Club 44. I rushed through a thank you speech that I was barely conscious of.

My mind was elsewhere.

I alighted from the car and was about going when he stopped me and gave me his complimentary card.

The name I saw on the card squeezed oxygen out of my lungs. My eyes instantly did a 360 in their sockets.

Dapo Badejo, the owner of Swanky Cloth line, had given me a lift but I was too occupied to even notice.

What on earth was I thinking?

Before I could get over my shock, he had zoomed off and I just stood there staring like a scarecrow.

I had caught a big fish without any effort.

Rukky's call came in again making me sweep what had just happened to the back of my mind.

"First things first,” I thought.

I had business to handle and Dapo Badejo could wait a while.

*joor – a Yoruba word that indicates please

STAY TUNED••

2 Likes

Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by aprilwise(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
yea. am staying tuned for more updates.
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
aprilwise:
yea. am staying tuned for more updates.

Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by Ramwab94(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Followin like twitter. . . Meanwhile, congratulations on your HND Admission.
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Ramwab94:
Followin like twitter. . . Meanwhile, congratulations on your HND Admission.

Thanks o Name mate ....been Tryna get to you on whatsapp self,you'll just appear to disappear.
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by Ramwab94(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2016
LeMubs:

Thanks o Name mate ....been Tryna get to you on whatsapp self,you'll just appear to disappear.
eh ya...
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Cc Temitope012
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2016
•DIARYOFAJUMOKE #3

Rukky was touching up her make up when I got inside. The makeup and accessories didn't help her situation; she was still looking like a starved person.

Does this girl eat at all? I asked myself as I approached her.

"Jumoke, which levels nah?"
"What's all this? You were supposed to be here an hour ago!" she said, not giving me a chance to defend myself.

"I am really sorry. Something came up." I replied.

"No qualms."
"Let's go to the dressing room, you need to change your clothes." She added as she packed her makeup and headed upstairs toward the dressing room.

I was lost for a millisecond. What on earth was wrong with what I was wearing?

The micro mini gown I wore could buy half of her clothes. But as it is, she was the boss at the moment so I had to agree to every idea that came out of her twisted mind.

Few minutes later, we are in the VIP lounge with some top business men in the country. The man I am supposed to hang out with is a multi billionaire who owned the largest telecommunication company in the whole of West Africa.

Rukky had told me about him some weeks back; that he flew into the country about three weeks back and he would be needing a classy girl to keep him company while he was in the country.

Since he was not yet around, I decided to pick a seat in a corner of the lounge. I sat down cocktail in hand while I watched one of the strippers do a pole dance in the middle of the room.

I was still sitting there when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I turned around and found this potbellied man smiling at me with an awkward gap tooth. I felt my stomach turned. I silently prayed that was not the person I had been there waiting for.

How was I supposed to endure his clumsy face for two good weeks?

"Omalicha, I am Chief Ogbonna Ike."
"I have been watching you from afar off for quite long."
"Why are you here sitting all by yourself?" he said with the thickest Igbo accent I have ever heard in my entire life.

My jaws almost dropped. Like we are in the 24th century; do people still talk with Igbo accents?

I heaved a sigh of relieve when I discovered he was not the one I had been waiting for. I gave him a forced smile and decided to string him and see what he could offer. There was no crime in killing two birds with a stone after all.

"My name is Jumoke." I said extending my hand for a handshake.

But instead of shaking me, he took my hand and gave me a rather unnecessary kiss. I was seriously praying for him not to dribble on my hand.

The width of his gap tooth was really too much to take in. I shifted uneasily on my chair while I fought the urge of snatching my hand from him.

Finally he let go of my hand and sat on the chair next to me.

"This man will crack this chair today!" I thought as the little chair creaked under his weight.

"Adaobi, has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" he said.

His thick accent was all I could hear. It was like he was speaking in a strange tongue. And it took me some minutes before I could decipher his sentence.

When I finally did, I gave him a genuine smile.

By now I was feeling uneasy. Where the heck was this man I was supposed to meet? Or was Rukky playing games with me?

I really hope that was not the case because I was going to show her madness in 4D if I find out that she had been wasting my time.

And this Chief Ike, or whatever his name was, will not stop engaging me in all kinds of stupid talks.

I mean what was my business with the fact that his eldest son was gay, and he had been trying to fix him up with a woman.

Why was he telling me this?

It was not as if it would put food on my table or add to the money in my account… or even buy me a car.

My mind did a quick flash back to the fact that I had abandoned my Range Rover.

"I really needed a new car ASAP." I thought.

The man invited me over to his house the next weekend and I agreed in a bid to get rid of him. But he just won't stop. The good news was that he was super rich. I had not wasted my time after all. His money would do for a while.

My phone vibrated, someone pinged me.

I was super glad that the message was from Rukky.

"Meet me in the parking lot." her message read.

I was finally going to escape from this talkative of a man. My eardrums would be left at peace for a while.

I told him I was leaving and I promised to honor his invitation as I hurried out of the VIP lounge.

Rukky was standing with a man when I got there. Judging by his looks, he should be in his mid-fifties. He had a mustache that looked as if it was going fall off anytime soon.

His face displayed wealth and a bit of elegance.

"And this is what I'm talking about." I said to myself.

"Dr Bassey, this is Jumoke." Rukky said as I walked towards them.

Once again my Beyonce inspired smile rose from the dead and my accent came out with full force.

"Hi Doctor." I mouthed.

He smiled revealing a set of white teeth.

"I'll see you later Rukky." he said, indirectly telling her that her presence was no longer needed.

"Now let's get things started, shall we?" he added.

He extended his hand and gestured for me to move closer.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Happy Sallah People
If you are a Muslim and you are reading this send my meat lol
Next episode coming up.
STAY TUNED

3 Likes

Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2016
•DIARYOFAJUMOKE #4

Soft bed, a lilac duvet and a man with traces of grey hair on his head was the first sight I took in when I opened my eyes.

At first, I couldn't remember where I was but when my eyes fell on the scattered furniture in the room and my bra which was hanging on the door knob, the memory of the previous night came flooding back.

I had left Club 44 with Dr Bassey after he led me to his Limousine and ordered one of the most expensive champagne. I had giving him a very exquisite lap dance and by the time I was through, I discovered he was as hard as a rock.

He told the driver to take us to the hotel where he was staying and on our way I had added to the fun by giving him a Mouth Gig he would not forget in a decade. He came in my mouth like a tsunami and I could see the pleasant shock in his eyes. Dude has never experienced anything like that ever in his life. I was proud of myself and my skills.

Never did I know that he was still caging his killer sex spirit. I was going to get the surprise of my life later that night.

We entered his suite and he called room service to bring us our meal. I had ordered almost half of the food on the menu,i was starving already. He had also ordered a plate of wheat meal.

He was engaged in some series of phone calls to his business partners while I chosed to freshen up. The food was ready by the time I entered the room wearing nothing but my bra and thongs.

I could see the greedy look in his eyes as he took in my body.

"You have a nice body." he had commented and I replied with a thank you and placed a kiss on his lips. I could feel the alcohol in my system. I was slightly tipsy from the champagne I had taken earlier. I wanted him to do things to my body already, but first I needed to eat.

Everything about this man displayed elegance, even the way he eats. I was impressed as I watched him transport his meal with easy strides from the plate to his mouth. He caught me staring and he smiled.

"Please eat your food dear." he added in perfectly accented English.

We were through with eating within few minutes and he excused himself. He said he needed to take his bath. I got on the soft bed and picked my phone. I had loads of unread instant messages.

My mentions on Twitter were the highest. Hian! What is it with Twitter Nigeria and silly banters? If I had known, I wouldn’t have joined this Linda Ikeji and Wizkid's fight. Everybody is trying to seek attention in their own ways. I don't have time for that biko. Everyone knows I hate Wizkid though.

I was so engrossed with my phone that I did not notice when Dr Bassey entered the room. I was lying on my tummy and I guessed the sight of my bum must have turned him on.

The way he grabbed my booty from behind made me shiver with pleasure; before I knew what was happening he had torn my thongs off with the speed of light.

Pinning me to the bed, he trailed his hand through the inside of my thighs like a pro. Dammmmnn!!! The pleasure I felt was too much to describe.

The tickling sensation was tantalizing as he worked his hand in and out of my wet honeypot. Watching me with a masculine smile as my leg vibrated with each thrust, I was moaning as loud as my voice box could allow me.

If the occupant in the next apartment were listening I was sure they would have heard the Shiiiiit, ahhhh, ohhhh, yeah babyyy! I was screaming, urging him to do more.

When he saw that I was close to exploding. He guided me over to the chair and instantly I got down as low as my back could allow, giving him unrestricted access. He plunged into me with force like a plumber trying to dig a borehole.

I could swear that I felt his dick stretched from my honeypot into my throat. But again, I could just be exaggerating.

I was surprised by his length. I was not expecting to see that kind of "weapon of mass destruction" on a man of his age. I climaxed few minutes later and he did too.

I crashed on the bed immediately because all my strength had been drained by Oga Spartacus. I didn't know when I slept off.

It seems he carried me from where I was because when I woke up, a pillow was propped under my head and a huge duvet covered my naked body.

I got out of bed to take my shower. When I came back, Dr Bassey was already awake.

"Good morning sunshine. I hope you slept well" he said.

"Good morning Doctor" I replied

"Please call me Mike" he added.

Then he told me he would be having a meeting very early that morning and that I was free to go home for a while. He also said his chauffer was waiting down stairs to take me any where I wanted to go.

Few minutes later, I was fully dressed and ready to go. Mike handed me fifty thousand naira in cash. I mouthed a quick thank you and hugged him before I left the room.

His chauffer was waiting as he had told me. The journey to my house didn't take long. The SUV moved as swift as a bird.

I got down in front of the green gate leading to my compound and walked with gentle strides towards my flat.

I was still slightly tired and I needed to sleep.

I concluded that Shade was around because I could hear voices inside my flat. The door was opened and I let myself in, heading straight to my room.

"Mummmmmmmmy" I heard a tiny voice call out.

I turned around and I saw Arianna my daughter staring at me with her blue eyes.

"What the hell was she doing here?" I thought as I enveloped her tiny body in a bear hug and called out to Shade.

*Biko- an Igbo word for please.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello People....please your comment will be appreciated.
Don't just read,drop comment too.
God Bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by smokeydrinky: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2016
Hi lemubs, u are doing great. I'm enjoying every update. Plz keep me coming.
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2016
smokeydrinky:
Hi lemubs, u are doing great. I'm enjoying every update. Plz keep me coming.

Thanks for following dear.

1 Like

Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by Temitope012(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
LeMubs:
Cc Temitope012

tanx for the mention
enjoying ur story...
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
So I wanna mention some couple of monikers, I hope I won't get banned. The way the anti Spam bot place their bans is beyond me.
Lalasticlala take note abeg..

solomonbrown64
celeboe
Donpeteranking
Tummyyoung
jephthal
PricelessCharm
uncolonised
Jumizie13
SamjohnnyB
bettycullens
ashatoda
NevetsIbot
zelaws
EbonyQueen001.....
Ice4jez
freestylelos
myndd
Donkross1
dandypearly
heemah
sageez

1 Like

Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Still Mentioning CC muyex1 roundandbrown hamid30 horpe132 olasha1 gbishancomedian ambitiousLord Umsel5195 shoyemiayodeji Evakinqz Hurklan supernet4 ZeusAlmighty LouisVanGaal bdauran VikingsOO7 tobadein babydecency2 vickkydgreat Afz9095

1 Like

Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
*JumpsIntoThread *LooksLeftAndRightToAvoidAntiSpamBot *DodgesBan *DodgesBan lol
I wanna Mention again
CC
PastorAji
successismine
gingger
brogxy
Cornido
Mindfrick
Countrygirl
adebayour26
ernecity
constance500
3Dimension
baski92
borie4u
orekelewa09
teesmarth
sayocruz
betapikin
IRAPADA
justicejay
Achieverbb
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
CC_ing these amiable people
onihaxy Evakinqz Ali1king nkemdave barackodam ehispapa Kingsteve pickabeau1 kcyarn faheez knowme Hawlahscho hfinest1 amross16 Miraxzeebility Twizzy30 ademoladeji Chuksteric omokoladele Chicent
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by solomonbrown64: 4:32am On Sep 16, 2016
... ... Following...
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2016
solomonbrown64:
... ... Following...

Thanks
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by barackodam: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2016
LeMubs:
CC_ing these amiable people
onihaxy Evakinqz Ali1king nkemdave barackodam ehispapa Kingsteve pickabeau1 kcyarn faheez knowme Hawlahscho hfinest1 amross16

present ma! Miraxzeebility Twizzy30 ademoladeji Chuksteric omokoladele Chicent
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by Countrygirl(f): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2016
Let me quickly comment before i read
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by Evakinqz: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
LeMubs:
Still Mentioning
CC
muyex1
roundandbrown
hamid30
horpe132
olasha1
gbishancomedian
ambitiousLord
Umsel5195
shoyemiayodeji
Evakinqz
Hurklan
supernet4
ZeusAlmighty
LouisVanGaal
bdauran
VikingsOO7
tobadein
babydecency2
vickkydgreat
Afz9095

present Ma'am, hope yu nat gonna disappoint us oo
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Evakinqz:
present Ma'am, hope yu nat gonna disappoint us oo

By God's grace....I won't disappoint
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by Evakinqz: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
LeMubs:

By God's grace....I won't disappoint
Alright let's go dia..
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin
Countrygirl:
Let me quickly comment before i read
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by barackodam: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
LeMubs sorry to ask, is this an explicit story, if yes, I'd rather it be moved to sexuality....
Re: ••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) by LeMubs(f): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
barackodam:
LeMubs sorry to ask, is this an explicit story, if yes, I'd rather it be moved to sexuality....

No,it is not an explicit Story. It is purely a romance fiction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monitoring Spirits. / "Will You Marry Me?" - A Christian Short Story... By Oyekunle Lizzy / Nneka Arimah Wins 2015 Commonwealth Short Story Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.