Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m (2354 Views)

Special Offer Fairmont 12.8m Wit C Of O & 5 Years Installment Behind Shoprite / Buy plots In Lekki Royal Garden wit C of O for 3.2m in ibeju-lekki (now 6m) / Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2016
DO NOT SAY I DID NOT TELL YOU!!!
Lagos state govt is making major moves in actualising the "New Lagos" in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. Take a minute and click the link attached down there.

CHERRY WOOD COURTS
Many desire for comfort, but only few realize where real comfort lies. Real comfort lies in CHERRYWOOD COURTS Ext. This attractive and alluring estate is highly seated on a parcel of land of over 60 acres in Osoroko town along the Lekki Free Trade Zone road, Ibeji Lekki. The estate is presently on high demand from people all over the country and beyond. If your desire is to have a safe haven, a place of peace and tranquility and a place where you can call a real home and investment, then CHERRYWOOD COURTS is just for you!
CHERRYWOOD COURTS is just 1 mile from Dangote refinery, gloriously covered with a global C of O and free from any form of encumbrance. We offer a plot size of 60ft by 120ft in this estate and allocation is instant. Cherry Wood Courts is presently selling for 3M per plot while half plot sells for 1.5m. CHERRY WOOD COURTS…Just another paradise! Initial deposit is N1Million and N650k monthly within 3months installment. Immediate physical allocation once payment is fully made. Note, there is no installment payment for half a plot

before Lekki LGA. 1 Mile from Dangote Refinery.
30 mins drive from Ajah B/Stop.
Title: C of O
Plot Size: 648sqm
Price: N3 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area)
Allocation: Immediately
Payment Plan: 3 Months instalment.

Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.

Other Estates Available
Commercial plots available upon request.
#What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)

For more enquiries/free site inspection, please contact:
+2348063337234 (Call/Watsapp) 08063337234
or
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/
BB Pin: 2ACC5113
Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or jejeabiodun@yahoo.com
BLOG: www.jejeproperty..com
Instagram @jejeproperty
Reaching out to Individuals, Families, Corporative, Club Associations, Corporate Organizations

Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2016
MORE INVESTMENT
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.............
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by DupsonProperty(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2016
jejeabiodun:
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.............

Get yours now before price steeps up
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate 102949541451400538_0A5r4VF1_cwhen other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
pls buy na
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 1:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly...........................
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeproperty(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests.................................
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
It's true we don't know what we've got until its gone, but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives...
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Distance never separates two hearts that really care,
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
sweet home and future plan
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 5:53am On Sep 07, 2016
jejeabiodun:
sweet home and future plan
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Best investment on earth is earth
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
PEN HOME PARADISE
Located at Eleko

Junction. Around Amen estate. FACING THE

EXPRESS
Title: Governors Consent
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N15 million
Allocation: Immediate
Current status: Cleared and fencing is ongoing.
---------------------------------------------

DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction.

Just before Amen Estate.
Title: Gazetted
Price: N4.4 million
Allocation: September 2016
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N4.8m. Initial Deposit N400,000 for 12months.
Current status: Yet to be fenced

-----------------------------------
REHOBOOT PARK & GARDENS PHASE 2

Just 4 minutes drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

FACING THE EXPRESS
Title: Global C of O
Price: N4.7million
Allocation:

Immediate
Current Status: Has been fully fenced

and gated. People have started building there.

-----------------------------------------

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 (Lekki Free Trade Zone)

4 minutes drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone. Is just by the road side. Also close to Dangote Refinery. Sure bet for

tremendous Returns on Investment.
Price: N5.4m… 30 months instalment @ N200,000 for N6m. FACING THE EXPRESS
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been

cleared and fenced
Current Status: Cleared and fencing is ongoing

------------------------------------------------Casavilla Estate
N3m for land –Outright.
Size: 50 by 100
Other fees:
Survey: N100k
Documentation: Free
Developmental levy: N100k
ADDRESS- Along gas pipeline road, Magboro, before MFM, behind Punch head quarters, off Lagos Ibadan Expressway
N8.5m for 3 bedroom bungalow – Outright – off takers
Mortgage plan available up to 4 years
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1• LAND AT MAGODO
Price- -N40M
Location- Phase 1, Down Emmanuel keshi. Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Size- 640sqm
Title- Gov. Consent
Installment Plan Allowed

----------------------------------------------
4bedroom Terrace Duplex for sale
Price : #30m ( affordable and negotiable)
buy now cos renting a duplex here is already 2m Per Year ..
Location :The Estate this property is situated is very close to Lagos Business School Ajah Lekki,
size 640 sqm
Title C OF O
Payment Plan . Installment is allowed
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
PEN HOME PARADISE
Located at Eleko
Junction. Around Amen estate. FACING THE
EXPRESS
Title: Governors Consent
Price: N15 million
Allocation: Immediate
Current status: Cleared and fencing is ongoing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction.

Just before Amen Estate.
Title: Gazetted
Price: N4.4 million
Allocation: September 2016
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N4.8m. Initial Deposit N400,000 for 12months.
Current status: Yet to be fenced

-----------------------------------
REHOBOOT PARK & GARDENS PHASE 2

Just 4 minutes drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

FACING THE EXPRESS
Title: Global C of O
Price: N4.7million
Allocation:

Immediate
Current Status: Has been fully fenced

and gated. People have started building there.

-----------------------------------------

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 (Lekki Free Trade Zone)

4 minutes drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone. Is just by the road side. Also close to Dangote Refinery. Sure bet for

tremendous Returns on Investment.
Price: N5.4m… 30 months instalment @ N200,000 for N6m. FACING THE EXPRESS
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been

cleared and fenced
Current Status: Cleared and fencing is ongoing

------------------------------------------------Casavilla Estate
N3m for land –Outright.
Size: 50 by 100
Other fees:
Survey: N100k
Documentation: Free
Developmental levy: N100k
ADDRESS- Along gas pipeline road, Magboro, before MFM, behind Punch head quarters, off Lagos Ibadan Expressway
N8.5m for 3 bedroom bungalow – Outright – off takers
Mortgage plan available up to 4 years
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1• LAND AT MAGODO
Price- -N40M
Location- Phase 1, Down Emmanuel keshi. Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Size- 640sqm
Title- Gov. Consent
Installment Plan Allowed

----------------------------------------------
4bedroom Terrace Duplex for sale
Price : #30m ( affordable and negotiable)
buy now cos renting a duplex here is already 2m Per Year ..
Location :The Estate this property is situated is very close to Lagos Business School Ajah Lekki,
size 640 sqm
Title C OF O
Payment Plan . Installment is allowed
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Preparing yourself for better investment
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.

Other Estates Available
Commercial plots available upon request.
#What are you waiting for, come and seal the

deal. (Affordable and negotiable)

For more enquiries/free site inspection, please

+2348063337234 (Call/Watsapp) 08063337234
or
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/
BB Pin: 2ACC5113
Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or

jejeabiodun@yahoo.com
BLOG: jejeproperty..com
Instagram @jejeproperty
Reaching out to Individuals, Families,

Corporative, Club Associations, Corporate
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2016
What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2016
congrats
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter for you and your family
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeproperty(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2016
No place like home
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeproperty(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Congrats to all my clients that make use of this wonderful and wise opportunities
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeproperty(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wise person will invest now and wait for profit in the future
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeproperty(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
Learn how to invest
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeproperty(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Don’t buy from me unless you are ready for success
Re: Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m by jejeproperty(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BITSWORKS PROJECT MEMOIRS: Construction Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedrooms Flat Mowo Ikrd / Alan Ecobrick Tiles / Aluminium Parapet Roofing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.