Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help (2016 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / "Every Girl I Tell I Live In Banana Island, I End Up Sleeping With' - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Not all men are interested in doing the nanny, and not all nannies want their bosses to hit on them. It’s the truth, but apparently there are a lot of cases like this coming to light.

With all the news about celebrities taking leave of their insanely attractive and successful wives for their less accomplished au pairs, you can’t help but think that there might be an underlying norm in our culture of husband-nanny relationships.

Let’s take a look at the transgressors in the media:

These famous celebrities all had affairs with their children’s nannies.

#1 The latest was Ben Affleck, whose she-nanny-gans allegedly started after he and Jennifer Garner broke up. But when the existence of the insanely hot nanny came to light, any other reason for their divorce was chucked out the window.
#2 Jude Law’s affair was probably the most sensationalized. This was around the time that Sienna Miller was gaining substantial ground within the acting community.
#3 Arnold Schwarzenegger, inarguably the most famous bab.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/must-read-why-most-men-always-end-up.html

Re: Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by Calismart(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
So na wetin come be the reason?
Re: Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Calismart:
click d link
Re: Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
click d link
hmm
Re: Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2016
ok
Re: Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
ok
shy d trend is helpful
Re: Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by jidon3(m): 2:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by topzttst(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by Topza(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2016
Calismart:
hmm follow d link
Re: Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by oshikoyaodemi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help by Damilolababy(f): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Campus Mess (18+) Episode 1 / Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? / WARNING :don't Open Explicit Content!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.