Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Prayer Of Diaryofanaijagirl Regarding Gov. Wike Monthly 'spiritual Investment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer Of Diaryofanaijagirl Regarding Gov. Wike Monthly 'spiritual Investment (461 Views)

Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari / Transparency International Responds To Cameron Comments Regarding Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of Diaryofanaijagirl Regarding Gov. Wike Monthly 'spiritual Investment by yinkuse: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2016
diaryofanaijagirlLet us pray:

O Lord, I would like to report Governor Wike to you. Can you see how he has refused to invest effectively in your children? Instead he wants to put money into an already wealthy church. Just so that another human can speak to you on his behalf

He was quoted as saying "Investing in spiritual growth is necessary for development" I would have liked to ask him "Whose development exactly?" As he is not done developing and investing in SMEs and innovative youths that you have put under his care

"No one can provide security except God..." He said. What about the resources you have given him to provide security for the people? Part of that is going into prayer intercession when you have made it free of charge to speak with you. Surely you see how the money you provided is being misappropriated in your name

This is what your word says, "If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead"-James 2: 15-17

I am reporting him to you because he needs a reminder of your words. In this time of acute suffering which has descended on the country like a plague, he has chosen prayer over effective action and strategy. LORD, Who delivers the afflicted... and the needy from those who rob him?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Rewrites Change Gospel By Okey Ndibe / Is This The End Of Mr Fix It Political Career / Dogara Invades My Office To Steal And Destroy Budget Documents - Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.