Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Six Pack Care (rock Gym) (4229 Views)

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) With Leg & Arm Trainers / Uber Nigeria Partners. Turn Your Car Into A Money Maker Get Started Pack. / New GYM @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2016
"You can always improve your fitness if you keep training." ~Pastor Maldonado
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2016
It's the last day of the year; we have all the reasons to be thankful despite the challenges of 2016. We wish you all a happy and healthy 2017 in advance.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
We wish everyone a happy and a prosperous new year. Welcome to 2017!
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
"I have long recognized a link between fitness and mental health and I think we need to encourage young people to take part in sports and team activities because we know it has such positive results." ~Tipper Gore
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2017
What the users are saying:

"Great product. Quite easy to use"

...Akin, Benin
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
"The most important quality in a leader is that of being acknowledged as such. All leaders whose fitness is questioned are clearly lacking in force." ~Andre Maurois
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
"You can be the most beautiful person on Earth, and if you don't have a fitness or diet routine, you won't be beautiful." ~Martha Stewart
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
"Exercise is amazing, from the inside out. I feel so alive and have more energy." Vanessa Hudgens
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Everyone wants chiseled abs and toned body but how easy it is? Six pack care rock gym is the answer! It’s time to work your way to six packs while having fun.

Doing sit-ups has never been easier. You can now do 100’s of crunches of full range sit-ups because of the dynamic support system the six pack care offers.
With the six pack here care rock gym; you will achieve firm body shape in just weeks.

Our six pack care rock gym comes with two resistance wires, allowing you to adjust your total upper body workout and form muscles in your arms, chest and back. It also comes in different muscle building programs in order to achieve a total body workout.

Type Rock Gym on youtube to see how a similar product is used.

Before N50,999, Now N42,999 only
Call 08033023068 to order

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
You can now achieve your desired chiseled abs in a matter of weeks. You can support sit-ups, push- ups, body stretching, strength training and various resistance exercises! Six pack care is a perfect all-in-one circuit training equipment!
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Doing sit-ups has never been easier. You can now do 100’s of crunches of full range sit-ups because of the dynamic support system the six pack care offers.
With the six pack here care rock gym; you will achieve firm body shape in just weeks.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
"I think if you exercise, your state of mind - my state of mind - is usually more at ease, ready for more mental challenges. Once I get the physical stuff out of the way it always seems like I have more calmness and better self-esteem." ~Stone Gossard
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
"Because I take care of my body, it doesn't look like the body of a woman of my years." ~Gloria Swanson
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
"When I started out as a model, I took things for granted. Because I bagged work thanks to my looks, I didn't give my body any importance. I was a couch potato who'd eat anything. Then, in 2005, a tabloid ran a story calling me fat. I thought, 'I'm famous. How can I be fat?' It was a slap. I decided to get fit." ~Bipasha Basu
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2017
The most common class of food available to us in this part of the world is Carbohydrate and yes; it gives us the energy needed to survive in this beautiful country. We come back late at night and munch that delicious Egusi Soup with garri/fufu or poundo and then jump straight to bed to get a few hours sleep for the next day hustle – after all, man must wack!

Over time, you notice your stomach bulging out like you are expecting a baby and you try sit-ups, concoctions, this and that and nothing seems to work. Do not fret!

All you need now is the revolutionary six-pack care/rock gym to burn that stubborn stomach fat. With repeated and consistent use, you are guaranteed lean stomach that can result to your desired chiseled abs .
Try this machine today and you will be the next testifier.

N42,999 only with nationwide free delivery (promotional)
Call 08033023060 to order.

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
"Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart." ~Gene Tunney
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
"I know some people who are like, 'I love fitness,' and I feel like if you have to say that, you're still in the romance stage. I'm in the stage where I've been married to it for 60 years, and I don't think I'll ever get a divorce." ~Matt McGorry
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kindly follow us on our social media handles to enjoy freebies, promotions and more.

Facebook: /dglfitness
Twitter: @dglfitness
Instagram: @dglfitnessng
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
"Health and fitness is who I am. It's what I do." ~Lee Haney
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2017
Have you been doing sit-ups without achieving results? Six pack care rock gym is to the rescue. You can now achieve your desired chiseled abs in a matter of weeks. You can support sit-ups, push- ups, body stretching, strength training and various resistance exercises! Six pack care is a perfect all-in-one circuit training equipment!

Now you can easily get up to 20 times more crunches or sit-ups with the dynamic support system in and at the same time have fun!

N42,999 only with nationwide free delivery (promotional)

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
"I eat super healthy and I'm super fit. I dabble in every type of fitness. I have a trainer and I go to the gym. I do yoga as well." ~Linda Evangelista
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kindly follow us on our social media handles to enjoy freebies, promotions and more.

Don't miss out!

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Happy new month everyone. At last, we came to the end of the seemingly-long January.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
"Here's what I tell anybody and this is what I believe. The greatest gift we have is the gift of life. We understand that. That comes from our Creator. We're given a body. Now you may not like it, but you can maximize that body the best it can be maximized." ~Mike Ditka
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Follow us on our social media handles to enjoy freebies, promos and more.

The first promotion and/or freebies competition will be announced next week on one of our social media pages.

Don't miss out!

Have a lovely and healthy weekend.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
"The most important quality in a leader is that of being acknowledged as such. All leaders whose fitness is questioned are clearly lacking in force."~Andre Maurois
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
"I know some people who are like, 'I love fitness,' and I feel like if you have to say that, you're still in the romance stage. I'm in the stage where I've been married to it for 60 years, and I don't think I'll ever get a divorce." ~Matt McGorry
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
"It's better to train for 4-5 hours a week than to do ten hours one week then nothing for two weeks. It helps your body adapt and also maintains your fitness." ~Alistair Brownlee
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Everyone wants chiseled abs and toned body but how easy is it? Six pack care rock gym is the answer! It’s time to work your way to six packs while having fun.

Our six pack care rock gym comes with two resistance wires, allowing you to adjust your total upper body workout and form muscles in your arms, chest and back. It also comes in different muscle building programs in order to achieve a total body workout.

N42,999 only with nationwide free delivery

Use Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6X3blaQz7c

Caveat!: Ours is as attached. Video is for illustrative purpose only

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
"I would rather exercise than read a newspaper." ~Kim Alexis
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
"People assume that you need to run fast to get to optimum fitness, but the truth is endurance lifting makes you stronger and leaner." ~Greg Rutherford
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
"Regularity in the hours of rising and retiring, perseverance in exercise, adaptation of dress to the variations of climate, simple and nutritious aliment, and temperance in all things are necessary branches of the regimen of health." ~Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kilmak Inverter Welding Machine / 22 Major Facts About Chicken Farming To Be Able To Do It Successfully in Nigeria / Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.