Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) (10088 Views)

Wait A Minute; Imagine How Your Company Will Grow When 20,000 Ceos Patronize You / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) / If You Are A 5 Minute Man During $3X , Solution Is Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks. The 5 Minute Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.
Your daily work-outs will greatly improve by performing reverse crunches with the 5 Minute Shaper to gain rock hard abs, buns and thighs.
With the 5 Minute Shaper, you get an all-in-one body-sculpting machine that will transform your body from flab to fab in just weeks! It combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body. Just 5 minutes a day, you can achieve chiseled abs, sculpted underarms, firm buns and slender legs…all at the same time!

Just 5 minutes a day, you will get rid of unwanted fat and achieve the body shape you’ve always wanted!

N55,000 ...Now N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place your order.
Nationwide free delivery (promotional)

THIS AMAZING MACHINE WORKS, TRY IT! You have nothing to lose besides kilos and inches.

Not suitable for weights above 120kg

Use guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkNGBsX4No

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
"I would rather exercise than read a newspaper." ~Kim Alexis
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
"People assume that you need to run fast to get to optimum fitness, but the truth is endurance lifting makes you stronger and leaner." ~Greg Rutherford
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
"Regularity in the hours of rising and retiring, perseverance in exercise, adaptation of dress to the variations of climate, simple and nutritious aliment, and temperance in all things are necessary branches of the regimen of health." ~Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
"It's not like I was trying to be sexy but I had to get fit because I had to be able to do stunts. Also I wanted that, if Bond took his clothes off, he looked like a man who did what he did, which was kill people for a living. I thought the only way to do that was to work out and get fit and buff and get physically into shape." ~Daniel Craig
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
"Our children are obese, either have or being threatened by diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and not socially adjusting properly to others because of a lack of fitness." ~Richard Simmons
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
"Exercise is amazing, from the inside out. I feel so alive and have more energy." ~Vanessa Hudgens
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
"For much of the year, you're just trying to maintain your fitness. It's not often you get a lot of time to really concentrate on improving it." ~Andy Murray
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Get 5% discount on the 5 minute shaper with free delivery.
This means you will pay N42,750 only during this promo offer.

Do not miss this amazing opportunity.

Call 08033023068 to place your order.

Nationwide delivery

This offer is valid through 28/02/2017.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Promo sale is still on.

Don't wait till the last day. Order yours today
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
4 days to go! Take advantage of this promo to order yours today. Do not wait for the last minute as it might be too late.

Call 08033023068 to order.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2017
3 days to go! Don't be left out.

Call to order yours.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
2 days to go!

Hurry now and place your order. Remember, you will pay N42,750 only with free delivery. It can't get any better than this.
Do not live in regret, place your order now.

Call 08033023068
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
1 more day to go for this promo.

Call 08033023068 now to order.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
You can still get your favourite body-sculpting and abs machine at 5% discount plus free delivery today.

You have a few hours to go. Don't let it slide!

Call 08033023068 for your order.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Thank you to all our Nairaland customers who placed order in our recently-concluded promo sale.
We hope that the equipment adds immense value to your health and fitness. We look forward to receiving your testimonials.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks. The 5 Minute Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.
Your daily work-outs will greatly improve by performing reverse crunches with the 5 Minute Shaper to gain rock hard abs, buns and thighs.

With the 5 Minute Shaper, you get an all-in-one body-sculpting machine that will transform your body from flab to fab in just weeks! It combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body. Just 5 minutes a day, you can achieve chiseled abs, sculpted underarms, firm buns and slender legs…all at the same time!

Just 5 minutes a day, you will get rid of unwanted fat and achieve the body shape you’ve always wanted!
No more N55,000 ...Now N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place your order.

THIS AMAZING MACHINE WORKS, TRY IT! You have nothing to lose besides kilos and inches.
Type “5 minute shaper” on youtube to see how this amazing product works.

View Use guide:

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
"Staying more controlled mentally stemmed from taking my fitness more seriously. When you're doing track work, sprints and so on, it's pretty painful, but that does make you feel better prepared and therefore mentally stronger when you're going into a match. You know, without a doubt, that you are strong enough to last." ~Andy Murray
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
"I have been through various fitness regimes. I used to run about five miles a day and I did aerobics for a while." ~Sting
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2017
"Because I take care of my body, it doesn't look like the body of a woman of my years." ~Gloria Swanson
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone!
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
"When I started out as a model, I took things for granted. Because I bagged work thanks to my looks, I didn't give my body any importance. I was a couch potato who'd eat anything. Then, in 2005, a tabloid ran a story calling me fat. I thought, 'I'm famous. How can I be fat?' It was a slap. I decided to get fit." ~Bipasha Basu
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
"I'm very active when I'm not pregnant, but I think fitness should be a natural part of your life, not something you have to force yourself to do."~Jessica Capshaw
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
"One of my assets is my fitness. My fitness around the net and my movement: that's my defense to the power." ~Cara Black
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2017
"Fitness has always been one of the top priorities in my life because that's the way I grew up, with soccer being the sport of choice." ~Ziggy Marley
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
"Like most people, I can be lazy; so it's nice to have a goal or deadline or reason to work out. I feel better when I get to exercise, or when I'm outdoors. I like to hike, swim and run, and I love to play soccer." ~Viggo Mortensen
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
"In fitness, there are no short cuts. It involves immense discipline and hard work." ~Mahesh Babu
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
"Promoting healthy lifestyles and encouraging fitness are so important for our children's development and reducing the nation's epidemic of childhood obesity." ~Marcia Fudge
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2017

No more N55,000 ...Now N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place your order.
Nationwide free delivery (promotional)

Type “5 minute shaper” on youtube to see how this amazing product works.

Use guide:

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2017
"All we're trying to do is change how people think about fitness." ~Kevin Plank
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by TemiPeter: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
"What's wrong with extreme dieting and hard-core fitness plans is that they don't take into account the rest of your life." ~Alison Sweeney

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Food Waste Disposer Machine For Your Kitchen / Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. / How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.