Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Killed My Husband And Mistress - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Killed My Husband And Mistress (5831 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is a long story and i am currently on the run. It first started from a strange dream i was having. In the dream, i'm usually sitted on a chair in our bedroom while i watch as my husband engage in sexual activity with another woman. In this dream, my husband and the woman would laugh at me as they do what they are doing but what is worst is i am usually sexually aroused when i wake up and find out that i am always wet after this dream.

Now this is where the twist is. My husband has been impotent for sometime now or so i think, that is, he cannot get it up no matter how hard i stroke and blow, he just cant, keep in mind that we've just being married for 2 years and truth be told the sex has never being really great.

So imagine my surprise when one day i came home to find my husband in our parlour, on the sofa ontop of another woman, his penis as erect as a totem pole, pounding up and down like a faulty molue in a pot hole ridden road, his face contorted in a mixture of pleasure and stress.

They didn't hear me as i came in and i just felt weak, totally lost as to the best way to react. I slowly sat on the nearest chair to me as my legs couldn't carry me any more, but as i watched the madness going on, i noticed that i was begining to feel aroused, my thighs suddenly felt hot and for a minute it felt like i was enjoying the show.

It is crazy i know but i kept watching and even bent down a little so i wont be seen. Eventually when i've watched enough, i left before i could be seen, tears in my eyes and shocked at this self discovery. That night i locked myself in the bathroom and used my Love Machine, crying my heart out as i reached orgasm.

I did not confront my husband and we lived like everything was normal. Over the next few weeks, i'd tell my husband i was going out then lock myself up in the visitors toilet which is just in our parlour.

I watched as my husband brings different kind of women home and proceeds to have sex with them. He never takes them upstairs to our bedroom and as you might have already known, i never confronted him because i loved the show in a perverted kind of way. I'd peep from a crack in the toilet door and watch, totally aroused and wet. When i hear my husbad moaning, it's like a fire was shot through me and i'd get more aroused and every night i'd lock myself in the bathroom, use my Love Machine and think of what he is doing, always crying as i reach orgasm. It was like a drug.

but everything changed when one day, i locked myself up as usual and lo and behold he came home with one of my friends, i know what you must be thinking, this is nollywood, right? i wish it was.

I initailly thought maybe she came to see me and met my husband on the way but that was not it. They actually proceeded to getting down in a way sex starved teenagers do. She kept saying ''take me upstairs'' and my husband would say ''not yet'' while at the same time attacking one of her breasts with his mouth, his hands moving like a mighty spider inbetween her thighs

I was aroused alright, but it was like getting punched continuously by your favourite celebrity, you are bound to start getting angry and i boiled with anger, every tiny pleasure i felt was trippled with the anger brewing inside of me.

I flunged the door open, grabed the flower vase on the table and before they realized that a mad woman had been set loosed, broke it on my friend's head, the vase shattering in a loud thud, she collapsed instantly, struggling so hard to get on her feet.

I picked one of the sharttered pieces and stamped it on her neck, the sharp end piercing her throat, blood gushed out of it like a tiny tap left open. I kept stamping and stamping, hitting and hitting till i'm sure there was like a hundred holes on her neck and face and chest, i even smashed one of her eyes, i knew for sure she was dead but i kept hitting, my husband looked on in shock totally paralized.

My hands and feet were soaked in blood and i was laughing maniacally. I got up and stood face to face with my husband, there was blood on my face and he looked really scared, he started to move backwards and i moved towards him till i had him cornered, he kept saying, ''Calm down, calm down'' but i was having non of that.

I dived on him and bite a large chunk of his neck, pulling his flesh out in the process, a tiny piece of his raw flesh, stuck on my teeth, it tasted like raw meeth. Blood poured out of his neck and in that instant i got my senses back, it felt like i was possessed minutes ago.

long story short, i called the police to tell them what i had just done and they said they are coming. But as the minutes ran on, i had a change of mind, packed some of my clothes and now i'm on the run to no where in particular. I am currently typing this from my phone in a bus going to(can't say, i dont want to be found yet)

I am confused, should i give myself to the police or do i keep being on the run. Please what do i do and what the best way to hide.

Thank you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Anoti1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
U re one sick bi**h. No offense.

5 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Anoti1:
U re one sick bi**h. No offense.

no offense taken
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Donpoker9(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lol i swear you knw hw to write
a new comer will think this is non fiction, buh we know better

well my advice: kill yourself too

7 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donpoker9:
Lol i swear you knw hw to write

a new comer will think this is non fiction, buh we know better

well my advice:
kill yourself too

I am actually thinking of that. I still have to think of the best way to do if i finally decide to.
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by unikdamzel(f): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
What's the title of this movie?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Someone on the run having the composure to type this?
There's nothing about your post that says you're a killer.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by generalbush(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kill yourself and run away angry

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Donpoker9(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrsExplorer:

I am actually thinking of that. I still have to think of the best way to do if i finally decide to.

Lol ride on ma

btw blood on the coat hanger needs your attention

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
unikdamzel:
What's the title of this movie?

i wish it was a movie
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
VolTOxic:
Someone on the run having the composure to type this?
There's nothing about your post that says you're a killer.

You'd be surprise the kind of composure you can have after you've done something you have no control over or when you are seeking for help
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:
Kill yourself and run away angry

how is that even possible?
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Donpoker9(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrsExplorer:

You'd be surprise the kind of composure you can have after you've done something you have no control over or when you are seeking for help

Lol you are very funny

i admire you btw

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Well. Yes I believe you're indeed seeking for help. I mean you're down with malaria, completely delusional & lonely.
My advise though is to eat, take your drugs & next time, post your stories in the literature section. Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by generalbush(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrsExplorer:

If you ask me, who will I ask? embarassed
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Greenback: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmm na wa. U are now a murderer and a fugitive. You oughtta've quit and walked away outta that marriage long ago and find someone else and be at peace buh u chose to stay and now its too late.
Like dear whitney houston..

Nice script tho..
Btw,buhari sef,hehe

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by 5minsmadness: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Nice read i must say!
But why post it here though? Literature section becoming too boring?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by greatnaija01: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrsExplorer:

i can help you. INBOX ME URGENTLY, you will get caught soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Greenback:
Hmmm na wa. U are now a murderer and a fugitive. You oughtta've quit and walked away outta that marriage long ago and find someone else and be at peace buh u chose to stay and now its too late.
Like dear whitney houston..

Nice script tho..
Btw,buhari sef,hehe

i should have thought of that? thanks
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Greenback: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrsExplorer:

i should have thought of that? thanks
you welcome. Whats the title of the movie/book?
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by trishapal(f): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wonderful
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by SweetyZinta(f): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
I have ugu, tomatoes and weed farm at my backyard please come there and Hide

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Stephen kings needs you.. You are a good writer..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
SweetyZinta:
I have ugu, tomatoes and weed farm at my backyard please come there and Hide

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

pls can i get the address. thank you
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by byvan03: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
I wonder the man that will ever be stup*id enough to do all these. Nice story undecided.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Twinkle62(f): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmm, long story! I think you should go in for Wat you did n face the consequences because you should have find a better way to punish them than killing them! Is a pity!!
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Alhajipablo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
I love d way you write.

If na true story call me;I can fix anything.
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by SweetyZinta(f): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrsExplorer:

pls can i get the address. thank you

No.3 idi-araba, close to iwo road Niger state grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetyZinta:

No.3 idi-araba, close to iwo road Niger state grin grin grin grin

Trying to keep a straight face....,

I fail!

grin
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Not bad. There's room for improvement but you definitely have something going on. Just work on your punctuation.

This would be better in the Literature section.
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ishilove:
Not bad. There's room for improvement but you definitely have something going on. Just work on your punctuation.

This would be better in the Literature section.

I'm seriously jumping around with excitement. Thanks so much for the comment and i would definitely work on my punctuations.

I have a few story in the literature section, could you check them out.

Thanks again

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by joseph1832(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrsExplorer:

I'm seriously jumping around with excitement. Thanks so much for the comment and i would definitely work on my punctuations.

I have a few story in the literature section, could you check them out.

Thanks again
You didn't make a cover for my collection of poems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ? / Why Are The Nigerians In The Uk Stingy ? / Help Me To Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.