Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Killed My Husband And Mistress - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Killed My Husband And Mistress (5829 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by nuwell(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin

Choi! MrsExplorer, see what you've caused now.
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
hahahahahaha, this is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Una dey vex o lol

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by stuff46(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is serious

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Izyyblaze(f): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hehehe. I love this. kiss
"The following drama" cheesy cheesy

Every one seem to be following someone
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Delphie(f): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin I Love this
Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
I probably would had ignored the pretty looking woman, a fellow passenger like myself, seating right next to me in a bus and not have stalked her if not for the green naira sign at the top left corner of her phone screen that caught my attention.

I had to strained my eyes to get a good look and I found myself almost letting out a cough, seeing indeed she was browsing the very same website - an online forum called Nairaland - that I happened to log off from some minutes ago before boarding the bus.

I stumbled across the site accidentally after a Google search. And weeks later, I joined as a member. Soon though I was taken appalled at the hate and repulsive comments against the police force loitering almost everywhere in most threads.

So being a police myself, I made it a crusade to fight back. I hated the fact that Nigerians don't appreciate our earnest sacrifice to protect them. Always quick to paint us as hungry corrupt men in black uniforms begging for chicken change.

Sometimes the hate comments carry all shades of insults from hell. And in most cases I run out of energy to reply, so what I normally do is to click the report button and the comments gets hidden.

I cringed and winced inwardly at the thought of this pretty woman sitting next to me posting one of those vile comments online at that moment. And once again, I felt the cough building up so I shifted nervously in my sit to suppress it.

She moved a little to give me space and I took advantage of the abrupt movement to observe her from the corner of my eyes.

With one good look, I knew she was tired and in distressed. There were dark little traces of mascara on her chin which suggest obviously she cried hours ago. She was also clutching her hand bag tightly between her thighs. But strangely it was pack to the brim with clothes. Impossible to zip close.

I stared more and she seemed unconcerned. She was fully concentrated on her phone and was now typing something.

I watched closely at how fast she typed and that was when I noticed the red paint underneath the nail of her thumb. At first glance, it seemed like paint but on a closer look I could swear it was blood.

It was darken, dry and distinctive. I spotted more of the stains on some of her fingers all hidden underneath the nails. It could easily be dismissed as dirt but I know it's blood.

I shifted my gaze to her face. Her concentration was so intense. She looked lost in her own world.

Lots of stranded hair leaked out of the edges of her head tie. It was definitely tied in a hurry. Then I saw more of those darken dry blood stains on the fabric. Randomly spattered in tiny droplets. Now I know it wasn't her blood.

I looked down at her. He was still typing. Cunningly, I observed her forearms and saw both were slightly bruised and swollen. Bathed in scratches. Something one gets from a cat fight. Or struggle.

The cough was out of my mouth before I could even tell. The force was much, and it carried tiny bits of saliva into the air. I felt chills as the droplets descended unto my face and arm and probably hers too cos she abruptly stopped whatever she was typing and jerked away in disgust.

“Sorry” I stammered looking away.

As much as I hate to think about It, as a police, I have no choice but to follow and stalk her when she alights.

I swallowed hard.

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband And Mistress by MrsExplorer(f): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
AjFive:
I probably would had ignored the pretty looking woman, a fellow passenger like myself, seating right next to me in a bus and not have stalked her if not for the green naira sign at the top left corner of her phone screen that caught my attention.

I had to strained my eyes to get a good look and I found myself almost letting out a cough, seeing indeed she was browsing the very same website - an online forum called Nairaland - that I happened to log off from some minutes ago before boarding the bus.

I stumbled across the site accidentally after a Google search. And weeks later, I joined as a member. Soon though I was taken appalled at the hate and repulsive comments against the police force loitering almost everywhere in most threads.

So being a police myself, I made it a crusade to fight back. I hated the fact that Nigerians don't appreciate our earnest sacrifice to protect them. Always quick to paint us as hungry corrupt men in black uniforms begging for chicken change.

Sometimes the hate comments carry all shades of insults from hell. And in most cases I run out of energy to reply, so what I normally do is to click the report button and the comments gets hidden.

I cringed and winced inwardly at the thought of this pretty woman sitting next to me posting one of those vile comments online at that moment. And once again, I felt the cough building up so I shifted nervously in my sit to suppress it.

She moved a little to give me space and I took advantage of the abrupt movement to observe her from the corner of my eyes.

With one good look, I knew she was tired and in distressed. There were dark little traces of mascara on her chin which suggest obviously she cried hours ago. She was also clutching her hand bag tightly between her thighs. But strangely it was pack to the brim with clothes. Impossible to zip close.

I stared more and she seemed unconcerned. She was fully concentrated on her phone and was now typing something.

I watched closely at how fast she typed and that was when I noticed the red paint underneath the nail of her thumb. At first glance, it seemed like paint but on a closer look I could swear it was blood.

It was darken, dry and distinctive. I spotted more of the stains on some of her fingers all hidden underneath the nails. It could easily be dismissed as dirt but I know it's blood.

I shifted my gaze to her face. Her concentration was so intense. She looked lost in her own world.

Lots of stranded hair leaked out of the edges of her head tie. It was definitely tied in a hurry. Then I saw more of those darken dry blood stains on the fabric. Randomly spattered in tiny droplets. Now I know it wasn't her blood.

I looked down at her. He was still typing. Cunningly, I observed her forearms and saw both were slightly bruised and swollen. Bathed in scratches. Something one gets from a cat fight. Or struggle.

The cough was out of my mouth before I could even tell. The force was much, and it carried tiny bits of saliva into the air. I felt chills as the droplets descended unto my face and arm and probably hers too cos she abruptly stopped whatever she was typing and jerked away in disgust.

“Sorry” I stammered looking away.

As much as I hate to think about It, as a police, I have no choice but to follow and stalk her when she alights.

I swallowed hard.

I love this,,, now i got so many people stalking me. any lady to the rescue?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ? / Why Are The Nigerians In The Uk Stingy ? / Help Me To Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.