Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt (64099 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Malia Obama Dances And Twerks at the Lollapalooza Concert (Video And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by demo4ril97(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by EpicMaurice(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
winkmart:
SMOKING KILLS WHAT
all your worries grin
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
yes smoking cigarettes kills u....bt burning weed increase ur life span...ask d Jamaicans

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by free2ryhme: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Same way your parents are aware of every wrong deed you have done right? grin

my parents were never worried about me
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by aninexzy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
obaival:
Nwa president
evidence of good home training
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by julioralph(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahn:
Smoking weed is good for the health smiley
For your own health MrMan angry angry

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by kinglekan: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
free2ryhme:

my parents were never worried about me

Because they didn't catch you doing something they had to be bothered about. smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by free2ryhme: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Because they didn't catch you doing something they had to be bothered about. smiley

rather because i didnot make a fool of myself like you are doing right now

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by kinglekan: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
free2ryhme:

You actually did when you made your first post and every other subsequent reply only proved you are dumber than I had assumed. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by kinglekan: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Ekakamba: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
[size=30pt]mouth 'resident' bacteria. [/size]
winkmart:
SMOKING KILLS WHAT
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by free2ryhme: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
kinglekan:

You actually did when you made your first post and every other subsequent reply only proved you are dumber than I had assumed. grin

and you are dumber than the dumbest for replying a dumb post
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Edek27(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Aaah the irony lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I have spoken
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Forwetinnah: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na pant she wear so abi na wetin? When something is in vogue, just about everyone wants to wear it..whether it fits their body type or NOT undecided
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by dokJ: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
she is highly deficient on d front side.
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahaha they shouldn't be annoyed
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by doovers(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
But Obama smokes too
So he shouldn't feel bad
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by kinglekan: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
free2ryhme:

and you are dumber than the dumbest for replying a dumb post

How stupid can you really be? grin I am glad you at least accepted being ridiculously dumb. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by odimbannamdi(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
The Western world will never cease to amaze me. Lol.

You caught your kid smoking and you got her a top, a new one most likely, with a "Smoking kills" inscription on it. They probably bought her different varieties of that shirt. In other words, she got at least a new shirt for smoking.

Kai!

If it were to be our Naija parents eh, popsy for don dash u clean dirty slap wey go reset your brain wella, even disown u on top.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by free2ryhme: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
kinglekan:

How stupid can you really be? grin I am glad you at least accepted being ridiculously dumb. grin

you just confirmed your lunacy and thick-headedness

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by AlexzStructure(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ok... Alrihght....
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by haryomikun(m): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
emmyid:
Hmmmmm! So she was caught smoking? With al the presidential training and morals instilled in her?
I always tel pple nt to blame parents for children waywardness, pikin wey go bad go bad!
Peer pressure is always the cause of children waywardness and not necessarily parental guidance and control.
My dad was nt d domineering and over protective type, but today I can boldly say I didn't misuse the freedom, atleast I'm a responsible young man. Unlike my fren and neighbour, while we were young, their parents were over protective and domineering, tinkin dat was d bes way to raise kids, but today, they are the total opposite of wat their parents tried to build. Them smoke pass snoop and Khalifa.
Stop getting the wrong idea sir... Smoking isn't bad...
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by haryomikun(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
free2ryhme:

You didn't need to insult him bro...

He said the general truth

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by free2ryhme: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
haryomikun:

You didn't need to insult him bro...

He said the general truth

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Goldmaxx(f): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
ladyF:
Lol this doesn't mean she will stop smoking na, she will just be more discreet next time grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
why are u going around begging for money
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by FreeSpirited: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Once you're 16, the whites leave you to take decisions and face whatever consequences.

But in Naija, even in your matrimonial home, your mother will still come and tell you to kneel down.
I swear we dey suffer for here
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by haryomikun(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2016
free2ryhme:
kinglekan

Exactly your thing bro... You're the one behaving like a kid...

Was that an insult?

Don't quote me again please. Continue your bashing with him if you please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Daeveed(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2016
This Girl Dan Ripe Oh...
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Origin(f): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2016
Eye service, once they leave the white house. She will smoke to her heart's content.

Then Una opinions no go matter
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2016
Nawaoo so she dey smoke ? Let her continue now she no fit come dey sick she b rich man son
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by free2ryhme: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2016
haryomikun:

Exactly your thing bro... You're the one behaving like a kid...

Was that an insult?

Don't quote me again please. Continue your bashing with him if you please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) / Gambian President-Elect, Adama Barrow Is Dead - Cbn-Tv.com / Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.