Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Please How Do I Use Filezilla To Upload To My Webhost.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please How Do I Use Filezilla To Upload To My Webhost.. (949 Views)

Pls What Is The Default Filename Of Username And Password File In Filezilla Ftps / Upload To Playstore / Pls Developer Help Me To Solve This Excel File Upload To Databse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Use Filezilla To Upload To My Webhost.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
I just got my host...and downloaded filezilla ..please how to I start uploading....
Re: Please How Do I Use Filezilla To Upload To My Webhost.. by Donald3d(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
I just got my host...and downloaded filezilla ..please how to I start uploading....
kindly get the ftp details, from your host, then use it in filezilla
Re: Please How Do I Use Filezilla To Upload To My Webhost.. by tr3y(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
You need FTP username, password and host
Then you can use either Quick connect or Site Manager
Re: Please How Do I Use Filezilla To Upload To My Webhost.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donald3d:
kindly get the ftp details, from your host, then use it in filezilla
I have that already...
The problem is that the file is in zip format...to be precise a premium forum script
Re: Please How Do I Use Filezilla To Upload To My Webhost.. by Donald3d(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I have that already...
The problem is that the file is in zip format...to be precise a premium forum script
even better, upload the zip file and you can unzip from your Cpanel(file manager),i percieve you are not that techy(i apologize if i am wrong),i could help for a token if u are going through hassles,just try what i said, if u need further assistance let me know.
Re: Please How Do I Use Filezilla To Upload To My Webhost.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donald3d:
even better, upload the zip file and you can unzip from your Cpanel(file manager),i percieve you are not that techy(i apologize if i am wroni could help for a token if u are going through hassles,just try what i said, if u need further assistance let me know.
Okay thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Features Of Our Web Development For Your Business / The Date Is 29th Of November, 2016. Are You Ready For #empowertech 2.0? / Active Facebook Page With 12k Followers For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.