Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (101846 Views)

Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by PrettyCrystal: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Concerned online users are trying to fathom the reason behind the awkward face displayed by this groom while kissing his bride on their wedding day. While some internet users are saying the man couldn't stand the woman's breath, others are saying this may be the shape of the man's face (maybe he was just overwhelmed by love) ...lol

Whichever the case might be, it hasn't prevented the picture from going viral online -with people reacting differently. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/photo-of-bride-kissing-his-groom-on.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by Mimidiva(f): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
He never believed it will be possible, so he is crying he married a white lady, you know what I mean, afterall he can't say he never kissed her from onset grin

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by ChangeIsCostant: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
why she no brush teeth now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by dainformant(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
dis man sef... u for lock up naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na!

That chic ain't gonna like this wedding shoot.

Its gonna hunt her forever grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by Muhsinkhan(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
He dey remember xchange rate... but wait oh, "bride kissing his groom".... Make I no talk.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by PrettyCrystal: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
smellos

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hahahaha... Naija and bad mouthing be like

You know d pix

7 Likes

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by Dandeson1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by agarawu23(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bad breath no be by fine face grin

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by ipledge10(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lexusgs430:
He was only marrying her for papers, and the thought of actually kissing her was revolting.............
another fool spotted angry
Mimidiva:
He never believed it will be possible, so he is crying he married a white lady, you know what I mean, afterall he can't say he never kissed her from onset grin
you are a dullarrd

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by BCISLTD: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
angry dude is about to cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by xynerise: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Her lips taste like Bitter leaf grin

9 Likes

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by gbaskiboy: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
If u ask me, na who me go ask? better make we leave matter for mathias
Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by salabscholar01(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bitter kola lips... grin
Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by ANIEXTY(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
I know you'll say am stingy, i have a dame, but i won't give
Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
The most plausible explanation, on their way to the venue in their rented limousine, she gave him a blowjob_ and like the good white slut she is, she swallowed (Bless all the good women out there that swallow)...When it was time to kiss, the man suddenly remembered "Fvck, this hoe sucked my dìck today without washing up"

But dont yall hate after Bae gives you a BJ, she then tries to kiss you? Thats the most petty childish thing ever...aint no one trying to kiss you cuz thats just gay and nasty.

8 Likes

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by veekid(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
The guy's officially bleeped; imagine; in this buhari era? Na hn dem come force am do wedding

#fact be say any body wey do wedding for this era? Like seriously; na baba of qll bosses dem b

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
For whatever reason that happened...we can tell...
Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by Lexusgs430: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
He was only marrying her for papers, and the thought of actually kissing her was revolting.............
Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by Mopolchi: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
e be like say the white girl dey smell the black man.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by Ajusshi: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Buhari's body odour

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by soberdrunk(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lmao!
Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by nickvanilla(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
H
Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
She got bad breath or mouth odour i guess. angry

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by hardbody: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mimidiva:

Most sensible explanation. You are brilliant.

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by lordjay: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
"Photo Of A Bride Kissing His Groom On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion. See Why"

Mod which kain english be this? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by maxmilania: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Frown kiss grin
Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by horrmorr(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
NA by force
Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by Catalyst4real: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
He just signed a life contract. And has to eat only egusi for the rest of his life cry

7 Likes

Re: The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion by jsayor(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
mouth door at its peak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator / Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.