Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) (65637 Views)

Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. / 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Kherry: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
adaksbullet:
Limca ibeji am look for wive too o, wive that we not look mine eye and sayed bebi am whant too bye aso ebi of 400 par had and his asked me too gived him money. Kolewerk! angry angry

Am have PHE on eglish landgage, SMS on listrasion, HIV on womans affear, SAN on lawya work and prefosor off eglish on OAU smiley wink wink wink

Am reach and fine like fine thank you kiss

Mine 40inc kondo nko? wink wink wink (mine mondo his big pass that kemya man)

Am drived knew posh and felani cool

Am already loved u mine bebi linca ibeji kiss kiss kiss kiss

u again! in fact with your English alone she go agree to marry you let alone your education
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Infinitegrace:
Which is my honorable of these two: being single at 40(ie never being married)'or being a single mother at 40 (married but divorced or separated)

option one is risky cuz chances of conceiving becomes narrow and at the same time when she is under pressure that's when they become desperados hence making a grave mistake in choosing a partner

option two is manageable as long as she can provide for her self and her child only that marriage is over rated in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by jerryfisher(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
agarawu23:
Her palava!
sure

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by socrates007: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
See as linda ikeji work penalty kick give seun.but i know say him go play am go throwing. i swear
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lots of hungry jobless men be queing up in front of Linda ikeji estate for banana island and be begging her to conside dem for marriage cos dem dey God fearing.d queue don increase right now wit dis Buhari recession cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
When is the application deadline?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
With all this money, she nor fit buy MAN? shocked

Slackeerrrrr!!!! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by DozieInc(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jennifer89:
Did you get that line?.....'has his own money, has a job' All 'miners' bewaregrin

Lolllz... hilarious "miners"

She has set her own standard...her business though.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Femsmart(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
damola311:
Clay no dey Banana Island?

Make she go mold a man of her type.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by MasterCare4u(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sugarcious:
[size=18pt]SEUN WILL JUST BE SMILING AND NODDING HIS HEAD LIKE AGAMA[/size]
Everything Seun,

Ah Seun!
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nectarbaba(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
nototribalist:
wait make I catch you, babe wey I dey trip for
bros no dere at all i harsh for her matter
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by kayceeD2(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Let her get clay and create her choice of man
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nectarbaba(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
salabscholar01:

Advice; Before you marry her, you should first make her use a computer with slow internet to know who she really is.

For all men... don't just marry,... marry the one who gives you the same feeling you get when you see food coming to your table at a restaurant..
as long as she is rich i dont care
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nectarbaba(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Joygalore:
Gold digger spotted lipsrsealed
i read mining engineering in school so yes am a gold digger.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
She says this all the time and paraphrases it in different ways. It's now her mantra. This is not news, I heard her say it first in 2010 with many variations as years passed.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Seun that is a Ghost. Linda and Seun are not compatible at all. Seun loves his privacy too much, he doesn't need miss social media in his life at all.

A very proud rich, attention seeker and social media freeck linda Ikeji

successful young guys looks out for well mannered and humble lady for a wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by datigbogirl: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
mezynaija:
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, has revealed in a 15-minute documentary by Success Story NG, the kind of man she wants.

Linda also revealed how she started from nothing, embraced her passion and preserved it till she got to where she currently is. Talking about her blog, she said: “I do the blogging all by myself, If I had a boyfriend the blog will suffer. Boyfriend? I don’t talk about my personal life anymore. I was doing that in 2008/2009. But now, I am getting a lot of attention from men now for whatever reason.”

On being single and what she wants in a man, she said: “Unfortunately, I am single, I don’t know what it is. Definitely, I am looking, I just haven’t seen anyone I want to settle with. I hope it happens soon. The most important thing is a man who supports what I do. If he doesn’t support it, there is no Linda Ikeji and the person. That cannot happen. A man who respects women, who is kind-hearted, has his own money, has a job.”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTX4nyZwCFA

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/must-read-linda-ikeji-reavels-kind-of.html

I'm tha Man.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Andrew3(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
I can guarantee all that now. What I cannot guarantee is all that after the marriage. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by MUNDI007(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
You av told us the kind of man u want, u didn't tell us the kind of wife u want to be.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Adamsee: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=mezynaija post=49099064]Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, has revealed in a 15-minute documentary by Success Story NG, the kind of man she wants.

Linda also revealed how she started from nothing, embraced her passion and preserved it till she got to where she currently is. Talking about her blog, she said: “I do the blogging all by myself, If I had a boyfriend the blog will suffer. Boyfriend? I don’t talk about my personal life anymore. I was doing that in 2008/2009. But now, I am getting a lot of attention from men now for whatever reason.”

On being single and what she wants in a man, she said: “Unfortunately, I am single, I don’t know what it is. Definitely, I am looking, I just haven’t seen anyone I want to settle with. I hope it happens soon. The most important thing is a man who supports what I do. If he doesn’t support it, there is no Linda Ikeji and the person. That cannot happen. A man who respects women, who is kind-hearted, has his own money, has a job.”
Linda b like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Eliteklaus(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
keeping on searching
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by HastaCuando(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sugarcious:

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Johnsown1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
An Inviting call to Don jazzy or ......
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by aninexzy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Vizkizz post=49099458] lol... grin

[/quot. e]. Make she search for googlee she go find her
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Linda iam the man holla @ ur bwai....
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by clickwtB(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
I PREFER SERENA WILLIAMS TO LINDA,I TRUST AND DESIRE HER MORE.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
carmag:

A very proud rich, attention seeker and social media freeck linda Ikeji

successful young guys looks out for well mannered and humble lady for a wife
Exactly. You see how Mrs Zukerberg is, that is the kind of woman Seun needs. A woman that does not even know if Louis Vuitton is the name of an animal, place or thing. Not someone that will go about telling people my husband owns a Forum that is worth 1billion dollars.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by ever811(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
damola311:
Clay no dey Banana Island?
lol..make she use of the clay mud that type of man abi?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Gbaddy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pls can i have her number am interested to married her. Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by ddjay: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sugarcious:
Is seun married? If not he has that profile, so i recommend him SEUN WEDS LINDA
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
humilitypays:
If it is her destiny to marry, she will surely get married, but if not, there is nothing you and I can do...in life, our destiny decides everything that happens in our lives; we can only struggle to change it, but most times, we can't.

Moreover, most popular media black women don't always get married, and even if they do, it usually end in divorce:

1. Senator Chris Anyanwu
2. Senator Dabiri
3. Onyeka Onwenu
4. Senator Stella Odua
5. Oruma Oteh

...and many more that I can't remember

Lastly, it is always good for a lady to try and keep a healthy relationship with a nice young man while working towards becoming popular or rich because generally in this world (be it in Africa, America, Europe, Australia, Asia, etc), women who were single before becoming rich usually find it difficult to find a deserving husband once they become rich cry #FACT
Abike Dabiri is still married to her husband. She might be the king of their house though (which I don't know) but she is still very much married to the very tall huge man.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Ugoeze2016: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Deepfreezer:
I just hope Linda ikeji will recognize the fact that there are no husband's.. Men are scarce.
My 2cent.

Scare or plentiful, Linda can afford them, how much are men sef? grin grin... all na play I dey play oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother / Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award / Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.