Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? (26938 Views)

Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? / It Is Unscientific To Deny The Supernatural. / Deny God, Deny Reality: Evidence Of Our Creator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
I see enlightenment coming.

Thank you Satan.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
wen u r done, right de tell them that u did it for academic purposes that is no doubt that God is supreme and He exist
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mopolchi:
God is not dead. He exists. You need to google the quinque via of Saint Thomas Aquinas for an answer.

Thomas Aquinas' theories have been debunked! You need to read up on logical ways his arguments have been refuted cool
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by doublestrika: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is academics..if sincerely you believe in God..doing wat is necessary won't be a problem.. ur heart is the main issue hre..for example a Muslim won't because he blvs in God n refuse to write exam DAT is fixed for an exam..
pls don't fail o
#my opinion
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yeah you can deny Him to pass you debate. Very easy and it will be glamorous. But in the word of the master, Whoever deny me before men shall I also deny before my Father and the angels of heaven
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by thedarkside: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
lekonso:
How can you deny your Creator and your Maker, because of ordinary course. Can your course give you life? Your God that will give you job when you finish you want to deny Him. Please don't do that for any reason. What does it profit a man if he gains the world and looses his soul what can a man gain in exchange for his soul

god can not be white....as soon as you start saying,god could be a black-being,then i no go near their...

but when you wan say god could be a white-being,then i deny...

the white-man is the koboko of god,surely not god....

sooooo...the op can deny,still keeping in mind that their is still a creator......

thats why you will never see me write god in big letters....because you people think god is a white-man....i have to care about my soul too...
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by AnaCheks(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:
Please i need advice on this:
I am from a christian home and i strongly believe in the existence of GOD..
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...
Go and see the movie God is Not Dead 1&2, then ask your question again.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Dreal11247: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...
Embark on three days fasting program with this prayer, ' O God give me your secret solution to this issue'. Read Deut 29:29 & Dan 2:19. God bless you.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by tammie24: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??
I will give anyone that can give me a solid proof that God exists $4,000

Are you talking about the guy the holy spirit impregnated his mother ??

God doesn't exist
That's what we grew up to

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit
who has time to prove nonsense to you

As you dey like this You get $4000

If I hear say you get 4000 kobo

Find somewhere sidon! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by IhateYorubafool: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mpanyi:

I can only see you trying to justify and reinforce your belief. If not, you y be running around in this tread.

Brainless goat
God exists, now fucck off with your imaginary God
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by josephmbonu: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hell awaits those that rejected Christ Jesus
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Exmarte: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
even though i refuse to believe that its really a debate, as a philosophy student,you just gotta let it all go and defend your argument. forget about the religious aspect now.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by ELNODS(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:

God's not dead. u ve watched it right? if not, it is a must watch for u.
Do not for any reason support dat notion. Academic work without God in it, as a christian, is misery. God help u
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by IhateYorubafool: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
tammie24:
who has time to prove nonsense to you

As you dey like this You get $4000

If I hear say you get 4000 kobo

Find somewhere sidon! angry angry angry

Kid
Why not go play with your mates

Seeing $4,000 as a big money shows how poor and also how old you're

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by gabe: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Common go n do ur assignment, young man. If u don't know the argument for those who deny the existence of God, how will you defend him when the situation arises?
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by larrybaby: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Never reject God for anything/ anybody, cos He can strike dead those threatening you before day break. stand on your ground. HE is ever faithful.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Alegirl: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Reject the topic

god do exist,is only a fool that would say there is no God

The air you breath

The fishes in the sea are no mistake
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by thedarkside: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God doesn't exist

Now, bring out your bible and read these bible verses
God doesn't exist

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Leviticus 20:10
Deuteronomy 4:5-8
Deuteronomy 20:10-15
Ephesians 6:5
Deuteronomy 25:11-12
Colossians 3:22-24
Exodus 21:20-21
Matthew 5:17-19

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit

atheists...ahhh..i never engage your type in discussions...because i think,to be a black-person and dont believe in god is absolute fooolishnes....

i was once like you though.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by twilliamx(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:

It's a debate. State it before or after that your argument does not correlate with your belief. #Godisnotdead
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by datyorubaboy: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
God is Not Dead comes to mind!!!
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by oglalasioux(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Another free thinker in the making. Welcome to the club.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by fresho4real(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Idiot! Deny God and go to hell with your stupid philosophy certificate.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by tammie24: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Kid
Why not go play with your mates

Seeing $4,000 as a big money shows how poor and also how old you're
seeing a jobless little boy like you think he can make people prove something to him with $4000 makes me laugh

Obviously you don't have 4000 kobo

#fact
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:

Op okay you don watch the film too

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Swagpelz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][i][/i] undecidedOGA..IT'S QUITE BETTER YOU FAIL THE COURSE,THAN TO SUPPORT THAT MOTION.GOD SEES AND KNOWS EVERYTHING IN LIFE,MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO QUIT THE DEBATE OK..BELIEVE ME ,GOD WORKS IN MIRACULOUS WAYS..GOD IS MYSTERIOUS.... #FoCuZ
OGA..IT'S QUITE BETTER YOU FAIL THE COURSE,THAN TO SUPPORT THAT MOTION.GOD SEES AND KNOWS EVERYTHING IN LIFE,MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO QUIT THE DEBATE OK..BELIEVE ME ,GOD WORKS IN MIRACULOUS WAYS..GOD IS MYSTERIOUS.... #FoCuZ
OGA..IT'S QUITE BETTER YOU FAIL THE COURSE,THAN TO SUPPORT THAT MOTION.GOD SEES AND KNOWS EVERYTHING IN LIFE,MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO QUIT THE DEBATE OK..BELIEVE ME ,GOD WORKS IN MIRACULOUS WAYS..GOD IS MYSTERIOUS.... #FoCuZ
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by pafosmith10(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
I would advice you watch "God's not dead 1 n 2". Should give you all the belief you need.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by mercyda(f): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

Are you talking about the guy who they claimed died 9000 years ago and they managed to get his pictures even though there was no camera 9000 years ago

God doesn't exist

Now, bring out your bible and read these bible verses
God doesn't exist

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Leviticus 20:10
Deuteronomy 4:5-8
Deuteronomy 20:10-15
Ephesians 6:5
Deuteronomy 25:11-12
Colossians 3:22-24
Exodus 21:20-21
Matthew 5:17-19

Bullshit
May God forgive you shocked
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by thedarkside: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
tammie24:
seeing a jobless little boy like you think he can make people prove something to him with $4000 makes me laugh

#fact

i have more than that in my account in nairas....even after the exchange rate..

sooo..whats the fuss about..
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by IhateYorubafool: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
mercyda:
May God forgive you shocked

I will fucck God
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by IhateYorubafool: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
tammie24:

#fact

Kid
Have a nice day
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Keenlooka(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:
I refuse to believe that anybody will urge you to deny God just to pass exams, no seasoned philosophy lecturer can do that. I strongly believe you have the question wrong. I graduated near top of my class as a philosophy student, and that was never part of any course requirements.the God question is a core aspect of philosophical reflections which leaves philosopher polirized, while logic serves as a guiding light. No one must pitch a defined tent, u can choose to believe or not. Whatever you choose must be backed by logically sound arguments. Philosophers who believe in God abound with cogent constructive reasons, but not blindly.

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:

Be bold and talk to the organizers of the debate so that you'll be switched to the opposing side. Even though some may opine that it's just an academic debate, it's not healthy for your faith at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) / Efolk: / 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.