Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' (56607 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by TunezMediaBlog: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mavin youngster, Reekado Banks who recently dropped his album, 'Spotlight', has fallen head over heels in love with his, Akwa Ibom girlfriend, Emem Inukim.

Reekado Banks romance with the 19-year-old medical student became public knowledge after he shared her covered up photos on his social media page.

In the comment section on his Instagram, he declared his love for Emem, by tagging her and saying; 'I love you my woman, come here lemme chop you'

Emem gave a quick loving response, stating that she was on her way.. Wonder what Reekky boy wants to eat?

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/i-want-to-chop-you-reekado-banks-tells.html?m=1

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by sinaj(f): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
No chop clean mouth sha lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by wolelove(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na every cloths una de sun for outside?? Crazy celebs

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Sugarcious(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Luizkid(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
shaiii Buhari, pipple are now shopping pipple??

24 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Sugarcious(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
[size=20pt]SMH...He wants to chop that thing!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by LesbianBoy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sugarcious:
[size=20pt]SMH...He wants to chop that thing!![/size]

What thing! angry Be specific.....

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by GoggleB(m): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
When did he turn to carnivorous being.. Chopping Human being

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by agarawu23(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Good for him
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Tjohnnay: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by mimicious(f): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
she looks good
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Emboabajunior(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dayum!..

This girl is cute

52 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by ladyF(f): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmm....so Reekado is now a vampire? Abi no be human being he wan chop so? shocked

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by naijamakossa(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
my ex girl friend,no wonder one man's meat is another man's poison

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by DONSMITH123(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Akwa Ibom girlfriend

Now i knew why

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
*in sifter voice* Oya chop ham....
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by saint047(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Everyone's addicted to something
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by abdulkayus(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
This boy no wan get shame again. WHAT IS THIS??
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by donofdons: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
lol
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Davash222(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
No problem, goan and 'CHOP' your island ting.
Its none of my business.
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by belonare: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
so this is now news?

5 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Luukasz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
How e take better una lives..chisos.
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na everything una go talk for social media ni?.. abi wich kind mumu pple wey una dey call celeb sef. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by gqboyy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
E consign me?

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Chuknovski(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
He's Hot and wants to knack the girl..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by sathel(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Reeky..album of the year
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na Reekado de carry this one. Just make money mehnnnn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
when you are successful.. u can even date miss world... hardwork pays

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
He definately wants to "CLEAN HER PLAYHEAD"
Some female Nairalander' crushing on him won't be happy with this..!!! Na wa ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by loveourlagos(f): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Money is good grin
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Kherry: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
hmmm,he wan lick her plate
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Akwa Ibom girlfriend, Emem Inukim.
Reekado Banks romance with the [b]19-year-old [/b]medical student became public knowledge after he shared her covered up photos on his social media page.

You don't mean the bolded even if it not bold.. U get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM / Cosmetic Surgery: Moesha Boduong Sitting On A 'Special Cushion' / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.