Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport (27546 Views)

Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / Army Declares Ahmed Salkida, Bolori & Aisha Waki Wanted For Links To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by miqos02(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
why?
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by free2ryhme: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Suspectzero:

I don't think you know what it means to be arrested by law enforcement. He doesn't need to be apprehended involuntarily to be arrested. He could walk willingly into a police station and still be put under arrest. Willingly or unwillingly has nothing to do with it.

just park one side
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by Bakass(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
YOU HAVE A VERY DULL BRAIN, AND I BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL A DEPENDANT THAT IS WHY YOU TALK AS ONE...M.U.M.U...GIRL. uote author=ladyF post=49103405]I really don't see his crime. Someone offers to negotiate with boko haram on your behalf and you label him a terrorist? Has Wole Soyinka been arrested after being named by Niger Delta Avengers to be their spokesperson? undecided

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size][/quote]
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by ladyF(f): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by sinkhole: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Journalism in Nigeria is so pathetic. A guy board an Emergency Flight to the country on his own volition only for some junk journalist to call it an arrest.

But Sikilda need to be seriously grilled. My mind tells me he knows much about these islamic terrorist.

All things been equal, the army can use Sikikda to monitor boko haram and the Chibok girls
I cant understand you! Salkida should be grilled and at the same time Salkida should be used to monitor BH, how?
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by Origin(f): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
The story and the storyteller truly truly de one kain.
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by OBAGADAFFI: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Three people were declared wanted by the government.
Two already submitted to the government willingly and were released.

The third one also came to Nigeria willingly.
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by kings09(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wen has ur buhari done d proper thing. always putting d cart b4 d horse. The other two journalists showed up n were immediately freed. So y declare dem wanted in d 1st place. Buhari sef
agarawu23:
They should do proper investigation before accusing him o.
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by kings09(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
because security agencies hv dis ur kind of mentality, citizens wit sensitive info will neva come forward to help.
Zico5:
They should do proper investigation on the guy. having direct access to such sensitive information means he knows more about Boko haram. He should not be given soft landing, saboteurs are everywhere in this country

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by Zico5(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
kings09:
because security agencies hv dis ur kind of mentality, citizens wit sensitive info will neva come forward to help.
U must be ipob, those are the insensitive in this country.
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by kings09(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
it's nt a matter of ipob or watever. Dis is d reason y ppl don't come forward wit info that wld hv assisted security agencies. Beta change dis ur Buharistic mentality. callin any1 wit info a suspect n acting all hard no de help
Zico5:

U must be ipob, those are the insensitive in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by eleko1: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
sad why arrest him undecided? Anyway,Make dey no kill him as Dem police do Boko "CEO"
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by rusher14: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Eliteklaus:
make dem torture d guy small if not for anything at least just for being a Muslim, JK ooo

You are not serious.
grin
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
tell y do I feel it has to do wif d picx below

Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by kenny987(f): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Journalism in Nigeria is so pathetic. A guy board an Emergency Flight to the country on his own volition only for some junk journalist to call it an arrest.

But Sikilda need to be seriously grilled. My mind tells me he knows much about these islamic terrorist.

All things been equal, the army can use Sikikda to monitor boko haram and the Chibok girls

Unless u mean to tell me that d boko terrorists are unintelligent and uninformed, exactly how will ds journalist be useful in monitoring them? By declaring him wanted publicly and being arrested in this manner he's already compromised. The govt has made it clear that they need these persons to feed them information of whatever they know so unless they just want to remain sitting ducks, d BH dogs will make sure whatever information these ones may have will be rendered invalid.

This should have been an undercover and coded operation with very few trusted hands to limit the circle of information. You and I shouldn't have known about it enough to come and start discussing it until d operation is hopefully successful and they can share d victory stories. That way they 'wanted' persons remain credible in d eyes of d BH if they are truly privy to any relevant or incriminating information whilst still maintaining their cover with d government!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by shabakm: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Eliteklaus:
make dem torture d guy small if not for anything at least just for being a Muslim, JK ooo
why do you hate muslim, Muslims are better than you that follow jide macauley the founder of gay church in nigeria (rain bow church)

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by HAH: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrDavidson:
Terrorists thrive on propaganda, and unfortunately Salkida, has been an easy conduit for BH to churn out their lies. Even when the NA claimed they'd killed Shekau, and provided an incontrovertible evidence in pix, BH told him otherwise and he was busy broadcasting "Shekau is alive and well".
He ought to be arrested to serve as deterrence to other self claimed "investigative journalists " who go about sourcing for lies from terrorists groups just to earn name and prestige.

Why do we like living in denial I have met several people from Maiduguri that know Shekau personally, and they all said. The person parading himself is the real Shekau and even his voice is the same as they knew him before 2009 BH resurgence.

It is very obvious Salkida has some classified information as the most relied journalist by the BH so instead of all this gra gra by the army they should use him to get the way forward of of this BH mess .

I believe the DSS will just interrogate him as they to the other they declared wanted along with him and let him go
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by DonCortino: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by leofab(f): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Amazing

Remaining Beremx, Agaranwu, Ngeneukwenu and Omenka
here they are watching and catching fun..

Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by hatchy(f): 12:45am On Sep 06, 2016
free2ryhme:
Did Salkida honour his promise of giving up himself to the authority or he was arrested by the SSS.

For a man to have boarded an airplane from his Middle-East abode for Nigeria knowing the fate that would befall him ahead of time could not have been reported as having been arrested.

He honourably surrendered willingly to the SSS. Period.
Don't mind all these brown envelope journalist every where you go like emptyhen.

Imagine the news head line.
Junk journalism
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by TijaniAbu: 1:12am On Sep 06, 2016
They have not arrested buhari's in-law the BH Sponsor Ali Modu Sherriff but they are arresting journalists. Buhari cannot change, and cannot deliver change.
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by tit(f): 1:43am On Sep 06, 2016
firing squad straight
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by Kdon2: 2:07am On Sep 06, 2016
ladyF:
I really don't see his crime. Someone offers to negotiate with boko haram on your behalf and you label him a terrorist? Has Wole Soyinka been arrested after being named by Niger Delta Avengers to be their spokesperson? undecided

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

What is this one saying,where is the correlation?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by nyabinghi(m): 4:09am On Sep 06, 2016
Eliteklaus:
you deserve to be beaten at the parade ground for being a christian and a fool. Seems christianity and daftness are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by rocoh(m): 5:13am On Sep 06, 2016
The title is misleading.
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by Eliteklaus(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2016
shabakm:
why do you hate muslim, Muslims are better than you that follow jide macauley the founder of gay church in nigeria (rain bow church)
it seems u don't know d meaning of JK(just kidding) Islamic bigot, wot of d Muslim gay mosque in SA?
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by Eliteklaus(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2016
shabakm:
it seems u don't know d meaning of JK(just kidding) Islamic bigot, wot of d Muslim gay mosque in SA
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by basadenet: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2016
The man is an hero not a viliian. DSS should thread cautiously.
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by Carter4luv(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2016
in nigeria if doing ur job will expose odas, dey will plan to sack u. dats wat is happening now to salkida.
Re: Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport by Emassive(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mumu comment!
MrDavidson:
Terrorists thrive on propaganda, and unfortunately Salkida, has been an easy conduit for BH to churn out their lies. Even when the NA claimed they'd killed Shekau, and provided an incontrovertible evidence in pix, BH told him otherwise and he was busy broadcasting "Shekau is alive and well".
He ought to be arrested to serve as deterrence to other self claimed "investigative journalists " who go about sourcing for lies from terrorists groups just to earn name and prestige.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) / Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.