Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday (17813 Views)

APC Governors Storm Katsina On Four Chartered Planes As They Meet With Buhari / APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures / 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by Limitednow: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
ANSELM Ojezua, the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress in Edo State, has said President Muhammadu Buhari would lead the party members to Benin on Tuesday for the governorship campaign finale.

Ojezua disclosed this while speaking with journalists in Benin on Monday and said Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and all APC governors would be at the event.

He said the rally would take place at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, Benin.

The governorship poll in the state will hold on Saturday.

Ojezua said the National Campaign Council for the election, headed by Governor Akinwumi Ambode of Lagos State, was already in Benin to prepare grounds for the rally.

He said all arrangements had been concluded to ensure that the event was hitch-free.

Ojezua stated: “All logistics to ensure free movement of the visitors and party supporters across the state have also been perfected.

“Anytime APC is holding rally, there is always mass mobilization.

“Once the people know that the president is coming this time around, our people will be so excited to receive him.”

The party chairman called on the people, irrespective of party affiliation, to come out in large numbers to welcome the President and his entourage to the state.

Meanwhile, the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, the venue of the rally, is wearing a new look ahead of the event.

When the News Agency of Nigeria visited the stadium, soldiers and other security operatives took charge to ensure adequate security ahead of the event.

They were also seen at major roads leading in and out of the stadium.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/buhari-leads-osinbajo-apc-governors-to-edo-grand-rally-tuesday/

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by madridguy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by sarrki(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Baba no worry

G.O will win even without going there to campaign

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by osesology(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Baba, you are highly wulcome.
Chai! Poi and the ever garrulous Dan Orbih go fear for dis wan. Federal power at work.

Make Oshiobaba declare tumoro `work free day' na make person relax for house small.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by Adaowerri111: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Instead of spending 24 hours with Adeosun he is even thinking of campaign, what will be his speech during His visit....this guy is a failure, things are getting worst and no signs of them getting better soon

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by shaddoww: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hope Oshiomole will teach Baba some dancing steps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by LesbianBoy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
sarrki:
Baba no worry

Click LIKE if you think this guy is a CLOWN for this post

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by NextGovernor(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
The presence of Buhari will make them loose the vote they would have got. APC ought to know people aren't happy with Buhari especially from South South and South East.

Which sensible person would want to listen to Buhari when the country is gradually disintegrating under his watch. What is he going to tell the people? To vote APC for continuous inflation and suffering?

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by kolaish(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
THE PRESENCE OF BUHARI AND OTHER APC STALWARTS MAY ACTUALLY RUIN THE DAY FOR THE APC GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE, AS SOME EDO PEOPLE MAY LIKELY GET ANNOYED DUE TO THE PRESENT ECONOMIC HARDSHIP THEY ARE FACING AND INSTEAD CAST THEIR VOTE FOR THE OPPOSITION.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by mastermaestro(m): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
I would advise Buhari to stay away because his visit will wound apc in the main elections.
As a smart guy, Oshio has not been campaigning with Buhari's name knowing the damage that Nigeria has suffered since the man took oath of office. grin But I wonder on whose counsel he has suddenly decided to bring the president into the picture.

Well people make and destroy their own chances by themselves. grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by Squidwards(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
d dullard will rather go on frivolous campaign dan sit his a...zz down to revive d economy. wat a dullard!
well d dullard may end up sending his chief daura economist, osimbande to represent him at d rally after recieving online bashing.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by IkoloTheSage: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Somebody once opined that our woes and troubles today are resultant effects of the fart Buhari farted far away in Abuja.

People are commiting suicide, folks are losing their jobs on a daily bases, those that are kind enough not to retrench are cutting their workers' pay, other companies are outrightly leaving the country and a mere 2-course meal is now a problem.

Now, think.

If Obaseki is allowed to replicate such a mess at the local level here in Benin, and it forges a union with Buhari's own atomic 'ehun', how on earth are you gonna survive it?

The choice is yours to vote life or death.
The choice is yours to vote governance or alibi.
The choice is yours to vote Ize-Iyamu or Obaseki.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by MadeInTokyo: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin

I laugh in daura

Buhari u are welcome

Oshiomole, Obaseki and Edo State APC have refused to campaign with Buhari's name since the campaign started...u can verify that.

There is serious hunger and unemployment in Edo state, the sight of Buhari in Benin will make More voters will swing their votes to Pastor Ize Iyamu on Saturday.

Quote me.....this Saturday 10th of September, Pastor Ize Iyamu will be voted overwhelmingly by we the good people of Edo State as the Governor elect of Edo State... ..I repeat quote me.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by Paperwhite(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Buhari is and remains a bad omen as far as the APC is concerned.The trend will be confirmed after the Sat.Guber poll.Quote me after then.One APC's she-male will start hallucinating from now on.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by egopersonified(f): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
hold up the whole of tmrr loading
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by Pavarottii(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Edo people be wise; Buhari has not been to ur state since he attained power; but for ur votes he has come to deceive you into more suffering. And after 2mao; u will not see him in d state till 2019.

Good People of Edo; BE WISE.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by ddippset(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Instead of spending 24 hours with Adeosun he is even thinking of campaign, what will be his speech during His visit....this guy is a failure, things are getting worst and no signs of them getting better soon
Just like Gej was dancing skelewu at a PDP rally in Kano while hundreds of women and children were getting slaughtered by boko haram. Not to worry, they all have got their bad habits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by ogba20: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pavarottii:
Edo people be wise; Buhari has not been to ur state since he attained power; but for ur votes he has come to deceive you into more suffering. And after 2mao; u will not see him in d state till 2019.

Good People of Edo; BE WISE.
thanks my dear nairalanders, edo people re wise enough to send the bunch of failure out the state.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
APC is either very brave or foolish

Buhari is currently very unpopular due to his own cluelessness and did not even win Edo in the last Presidential election

So I don't understand the wisdom of getting Buhari to campaign for Obaseki!

Edo people should make this election a referendum on Buhari and vote APC out.

This is the highest level of insensitivity

17 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by kamalcole3000: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
What is Baba going to tell the common man at the rally?

The sight of Buhari might make APC loose the election because his presence will be a reminder if APC failure at the centre.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by ladyF(f): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
The comments will be interesting grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by omusiliyu(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
It's only in Nigeria that a president and his Vice will be at the same event together.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by Nairadays: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why una wan do dis kind thing for Tom Ikimi na? grin grin grin E go pain am ooo.

Buhari, Osinbajo And all APC Governors shocked shocked for Edo State Alone? Ok i get, it's Odie Oyegun's State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by herzern(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
cool
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by Angrymode: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin Very wrong move grin

Just by the presence of Buhari, they would lose woefully.

They should seriously rethink this if they are even to stand a chance because the brand APC is already synonymous with hardship and empty promises because of that brainless daura idiot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by bettercreature(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just wondering what they actually want to tell Edo people,I don't support PDP but EDO people must make sure APC lose this election
It will make them to seat tight

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Edo for PDP

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by IMASTEX: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lol. Who cares about him even. Anyways we have concluded to give Oshiomhole one pack of our herbal tea to help him with the ability to satisfy his wife indoor after receiving the stocker come Saturday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by Fataiwo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
click like i u thnk buhari no dey do well... And share if e do well

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by funshore(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
CLUELESS SQUAD

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by higherpower: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
sarrki:
Baba no worry

well said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday by IMASTEX: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Add my voice. Maybe he wants to remind us that Obaseki will run Edo as he (PMB) is running Nigeria now, Hence we should vote against All Promises Cancelled. I wonder who is deceiving him that Nigeria still give a damn about him.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos / Wike: We Won’t Allow Nigeria Turn Into A One Party State / Police Arrest Greenfield University, Bethel Baptist Students’ Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.