Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. (13833 Views)

Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only) / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by HMZi: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Rich4god:
An extreme xtian will tell you that your brother/sister/parent/village people are behind your downfall, therefore you should pray that they might die.(die by fire) not even repent...

Plz, face your religion and work out your salvation.... Let others be...
bro thats y xtainity is always open to critisisms,its unlike islam that y'll feel the nid to murder when critisisms start...u guys tel kids that jews and xtains r ur enemies(heard a mallam teln his almajiri during talatu)
its a fine point u raised and its wrong to pray in such a fashion,its best we trust and obey GOD,he will protect u...u c i accepted ur critisism without insult or violence...shalom

2 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by raphieMontella: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
plappville:
Why is it that an extreme muslim will strap a bomb to himself and blow up innocent people. Whereas an extreme christian will knock on your door and tell you Jesus died for you so that you can have life in abundance. He is the giver of "life" come to him etc.

Does this means that MUSLIMS love death and CHRISTIANS love life? Come to think of it, we have a very limited time on this earth and should be spent embracing life.

Why waste it trying to get to the afterlife prematurely. Why are Christians not killing to spread the gospel? Why are Muslims killing to dominate the world and promote islam?

Oya, make una answer. Insults are not welcome. Just lipsrsealed if you have some insults to throw. smiley
an extreme christian will knock on your door and tell you that if you do worship his fat man in the sky that u will burn in gell eternally!
Manipulative Psychology At Its Peak
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2016
aminusanti:

ok put it in context for us sir cheesy. waiting

I already stated that it was a parable, abi you are so ignorant that you don't know what a parable is
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2016
lepasharon:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3343562/Planned-Parenthood-murder-suspect-vandalized-abortion-clinic-years-ago-according-ex-wife.html

The man accused of murdering three people in an attack on a Planned Parenthood facility had vandalized another clinic years before, his ex-wife has claimed.

Barbara Mescher Micheau, who was the second wife of Robert Lewis Dear, 57, until the pair split in 1993, said he once bragged about gluing the doors of an abortion clinic in Charleston shut.

Micheau, who previously accused Dear of abusing her, added that while Dear never spoke about Planned Parenthood, he considered himself an Evangelical Christian who was 'against abortion'

I pasted the link you gave. I can see that Your biased mind will not allow you to accept that neither Jesus nor His Disciples were murderers. Therefore, No Christian can kill! Anyone who murder his neighbour is against Jesus and cannot be for him. Muhammad and his men Killed Millions of people women and children included. Muslims killing is in accordance to Islamic teaching. Cant you see the bold shows He was not representing Jesus? The bible has its definition of a Christian. Your own definition does not match.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2016
aminusanti:

open question indeed! Rubbish undecided
Define the above bolded properly if u want your queries to b answered.
if u want to define EXTREME in the negative way then y can't you apply sincerity for once to mention about ur
Extreme christian pastors that are on news every day for rituals, rape etc
Pls Keep talking, i bliv someday you'll say something intelligent!
@anunaki2 is schooling you already. You dont even know your Quran better than Him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2016
HMZi:
bro thats y xtainity is always open to critisisms,its unlike islam that y'll feel the nid to murder when critisisms start...u guys tel kids that jews and xtains r ur enemies(heard a mallam teln his almajiri during talatu)
its a fine point u raised and its wrong to pray in such a fashion,its best we trust and obey GOD,he will protect u...u c i accepted ur critisism without insult or violence...shalom

How many times do we see Christiam behaving like animal in the street demostrating that "CHRISTIANITY WILL RULE OR DOMINATE THE WORLD" like muslims do? Its prohibited to criticised Islam or Muhammad. That was why in 2015 two Muslims brothers killed French artists because they caricatured Muhammad. They also caricatured Jesus, pope etc. But only Muslims reacted. This is how Muslims hunt for blood, when they are thirsty. Like the picture below.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2016
annunaki2:

I already stated that it was a parable, abi you are so ignorant that you don't know what a parable is

His claims are weak! If Jesus promote hate and killing. He would be the first to hate and kill as an example. Jesus showed love and saved life of people not minding thier color or believe. The God of this World Satan has blinded the eyes of Muslims. No wonder they believe dominating makes islam the true religion. Thats why they do all they can to spread islam. Force it in the throat of non Muslims. grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Muslims lack respect for others. They want to impose islam on the people who feed them and give thier children free education. The only reason they live in the West today is because they (muslims) like war. They creat wars so that they can spread like to other part of the world. They even kill themselve. Shiit and sunnite. Yet islam is a religion of peace shocked Where is the peace in the Muslim world? cheesy

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2016

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
plappville:

@anunaki2 is schooling you already. You dont even know your Quran better than Him. cheesy
Ok smiley
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
annunaki2:

My friend stop wasting my time abeg...put that verse in it context n compare it with those verses that u misquoted from Qur'an xplain to them and stop beating around d bush.

I don't know whats parable and I don't have dictionary. Shameless critics
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
aminusanti:

My friend stop wasting my time abeg...put that verse in it context n compare it with those verses that u misquoted from Qur'an xplain to them and stop beating around d bush.

That you had to resort to a fictional story(parable) to attempt to bring Jesus down to the level of mohamed provides all the evidence one needs to ascertain that you have no point at all. Shows how really pathetic you are.

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
annunaki2:

That you had to resort to a fictional story(parable) to attempt to bring Jesus down to the level of mohamed provides all the evidence one needs to ascertain that you have no point at all. Show how really pathetic you are.

Hate It or Love it JESUS preach JIHAD and there are many of those verses in ur Bible embarassed
Read Again

" Luke 19:27 JESUS said: " BUT THOSE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DID NOT WANT ME TO BE KING OVER THEM BRING THEM HERE AND KILL THEM IN FRONT OF ME" PARABLE indeed!

So, its hyper critical and profoundly absurd for you to have double standards when it comes to your religion. But let me repeat again, if xtians are offended, it is only bcus this is a reflection of themselves, I have simply used the same criteria as the xtians always do, so the only reason a xtian will offended by dis comment is not bcuus is wrong or bcus I lie but bcus everything I have said is true n correct. If u cant stand it arrange to get it out in the next coming version. Get to know ur books first b4 u decide to turn into a critic.

3 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by HMZi: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
lepasharon:
OP what you on about. An extreme Christian will shoot up an abortion clinic.
vague...
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by HMZi: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

an extreme christian will knock on your door and tell you that if you do worship his fat man in the sky that u will burn in gell eternally!
Manipulative Psychology At Its Peak
call it what you wanna,u still wont have the answers u truly seek..am comfortable believing in a GOD,are u truly comfortable with ur stance?
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by HMZi: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
aminusanti:

bro chill,u r on d wrong team.sorry it hurts,but it is too obvious,clear as day.....
Even muhamed tot he was mad and wanted to kill himself when he 1st recieved the word 4rm gabriel\allah,the word of God gives no room 4 doubt..he died as a result of the poisoned lamb/goat by the jewish woman,he failed d test....u might tink JESUS preached jihad(dnt let d devil lead),bt he was all 4 love..

2 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by HMZi: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
aminusanti:

Hate It or Love it JESUS preach JIHAD and there are many of those verses in ur Bible embarassed
Read Again

" Luke 19:27 JESUS said: " BUT THOSE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DID NOT WANT ME TO BE KING OVER THEM BRING THEM HERE AND KILL THEM IN FRONT OF ME" PARABLE indeed!

So, its hyper critical and profoundly absurd for you to have double standards when it comes to your religion. But let me repeat again, if xtians are offended, it is only bcus this is a reflection of themselves, I have simply used the same criteria as the xtians always do, so the only reason a xtian will offended by dis comment is not bcuus is wrong or bcus I lie but bcus everything I have said is true n correct. If u cant stand it arrange to get it out in the next coming version. Get to know ur books first b4 u decide to turn into a critic.
and did u also read dat JESUS led a jihad?hell no.he was the p.fect icon of love.mhmd,well,that 1 love blood.patron saint of boko

2 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by raphieMontella: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
HMZi:
call it what you wanna,u still wont have the answers u truly seek..am comfortable believing in a GOD,are u truly comfortable with ur stance?
never been better!
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Jay542(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op this thread was created to incite insult amongst religions and you knew that. I guess we know what your christianity is preaching after all.
These kind of post doesn't breed healthy conversation. because people call Allah before they kill doesn't make them Muslims. They are not Muslims. Face your religion make others face their own. Nobody holy pass.

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 2:38am On Sep 09, 2016
HMZi:
and did u also read dat JESUS led a jihad?hell no.he was the p.fect icon of love.mhmd,well,that 1 love blood.patron saint of boko
From all indication you don't have any direction, u are just following the rest of d flock sheepishly. I wont go into arguing without u telling us what JIHAD means but if u are only here to spread rubbish I will not be relying u sir

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 4:08am On Sep 09, 2016
HMZi:
bro chill,u r on d wrong team.sorry it hurts,but it is too obvious,clear as day.....
Even muhamed tot he was mad and wanted to kill himself when he 1st recieved the word 4rm gabriel\allah,the word of God gives no room 4 doubt..he died as a result of the poisoned lamb/goat by the jewish woman,he failed d test....u might tink JESUS preached jihad(dnt let d devil lead),bt he was all 4 love..

oh foolish one go and read ur lies again pls.

loving ignorance and rejecting accurate information before it has been given is setting you up for a lifetime of stupidy.

Talking about doubt
Read this 2 verses and tell them was jesus expressing DOUBT or Not. And 2 things to take note there jesus was completely in Doubt while crying and asking why GOD forsake him, Is he not GOD d savior already?

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Mark 15:34 "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

"And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.  (Luke 22: 43-44)

I guess u haven't read ur bible to know how Jesus died according to u pple.

Jesus was hanged between 2 robbers nailed on the cross and died an accursed death. Says Paul:

"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree".

(Galatians 3:13)

"And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree" is "the accursed of God".
(Deut.21:22-23)

But the Holy Quran declares that Christ did not die on the Cross. He was saved just like the others of GOD prophets, Dis madness only comes from xtians saying your GOD died dis way.

As for the prophet mohammad death go and read again you are far from the truth.
Read here to remove yourself from ignorance

http://www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/prophet_poison_death.htm

2 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by HMZi: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=aminusanti post=49197299]

oh foolish one go and read ur lies again pls.

loving ignorance and rejecting accurate information before it has been given is setting you up for a lifetime of stupidy.

Talking about doubt
Read this 2 verses and tell them was jesus expressing DOUBT or Not. And 2 things to take note there jesus was completely in Doubt while crying and asking why GOD forsake him, Is he not GOD d savior already?

[color=#990000]
Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Mark 15:34 "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
.TRASH as expected,am hitting solid points and u r typing the 'agony of christ'..it was a process that solidifies our believe...u still on d wrong team bro..
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2016
aminusanti:

Read Again

Since you have decided to be so deliberately dishonest, I have decided to post the whole passage here for all to see and it's stated clearly there that it was a parable.

Luke 19:11-27New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Ten Minas
11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable , because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2016
annunaki2:

Since you have decided to be so deliberately dishonest, I have decided to post the whole passage here for all to see and it's stated clearly there that it was a parable.

Luke 19:11-27New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Ten Minas
11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable , because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Christians understand that verse was part of a parable and is not a commandment to be taken literally. This is what u guys do with the Quran. The Quran was revealed in stages, and some verses were revealed during war time. People pick and choose war time verses to justify some terrible thing they wanted to do anyway, and give a religious excuse for it. That's not the message of Islam. Islam is worshiping the creator and not the creation
Again
It is not a command. it's a parable regarding the destruction of those who reject Christ. I'm still waiting for one of my dear Christian friends to tell me if God Almighty is a pacifist In christianity??

3 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by HMZi: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2016
aminusanti:

From all indication you don't have any direction, u are just following the rest of d flock sheepishly. I wont go into arguing without u telling us what JIHAD means but if u are only here to spread rubbish I will not be relying u sir
oh..e pain am....am not ignorant when it comes matas of islam,i studied with an open mind and found out that no religion is perfect per say but i.s.l.a.m. has major morality flaws and thats why its a scare to 'infidels',as the koran call d rest of us...hate is its major theme.....

2 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
LoL ...christians
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jay542:
Op this thread was created to incite insult amongst religions and you knew that. I guess we know what your christianity is preaching after all.
These kind of post doesn't breed healthy conversation. because people call Allah before they kill doesn't make them Muslims. They are not Muslims. Face your religion make others face their own. Nobody holy pass.

No one insulted Muslim here. They only refused to answer the OP. My question is hunting. We live in fear each passing day in France. You want us to fold our hands while Islam keeps destroyin? No.

Every religion is not fighting superiorit. Only Islam does.

This is a breaking news as I am typing, it's on the TV. Islamistes Women calling on Allah (Allah akubar) when whey were arrested by the police. You dont expect them to call Buddha or Shinto. Plz Follow this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3340597/islamic-state-again-france-time#49221902
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
mustymatic:
LoL ...christians

Muslim women attacking police with knife calling Allah when she was shot. They planned to bomb Paris again. What is ur take on ?
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Blackfire(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
plappville:

Muslim women attacking police with knife calling Allah when she was shot. They planned to bomb Paris again. What is ur take on ?

*a grand sheik enters*.
The women where shot while attacking the kaffri police will inherit 72 virgin male wearing G-string.
Those arrested ladies are all part of kitman and deen of al mumini.
I hope u know france and all europe belongs to muhamed and his al majiris.

*sips camel piss*.

Anyother question young lady?

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Blackfire:

*a grand sheik enters*.
The women where shot while attacking the kaffri police will inherit 72 virgin male wearing G-string.
Those arrested ladies are all part of kitman and deen of al mumini.
I hope u know france and all europe belongs to muhamed and his al majiris.

*sips camel piss*.

Anyother question young lady?

France in particular have a unique case. They know they have made big errors in the past. They just have to face it. It pains when kids only hear about terrorism at school. What is the world becoming ?
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Blackfire(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
plappville:

France in particular have a unique case. They know they have made big errors in the past. They just have to face it. It pains when kids only hear about terrorism at school. What is the world becoming ?

'the meccans side of the story'..

Underate islam... And u will regret it.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Blackfire:

'the meccans side of the story'..

Underate islam... And u will regret it.

Underrate islam ke. U are funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. / Is Church Wedding Important? / Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.