Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. (13899 Views)

Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only) / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2016
plappville:

Check islamic historical background then come back and tell me what you see. smiley
You should check because you don't know it. You only check biased history that was madeup by enemies of Islam and answer my Question please.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2016
annunaki2:

What is the difference btw what these terrorists organisations do and what allah's only prophet did in his miserable lifetime We have it on record from authentic islamic tsources that mohamed instigated over one hundred offensive military campaigns(jihad) and caravan raids(armed robbery) that is apart from loads of immoral acts like raping sex slaves and paedophilia that he was notorious for. These terrorists organisations as you label them are only emulating the sunnah of mohamed and if you feel what they are doing is wrong, it only means that mohamed was wrong and definitely a fake prophet as no prophet of the true God will allow his prophet to steal and rape in his name.
Please refer me to this "authentic" Islamic sources and also answer my Question what is trinity
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
najib632:
Please refer me to this "authentic" Islamic sources and also answer my Question what is trinity

The quoran and sahih hadiths. I don't know what trinity is tongue

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
annunaki2:

I want the verse of the Quran the Transmission chain and the transmitter's name of the hadith. Since you don't know the meaning of trinity it means you have been believing in lies through out your life. Believe in one God don't disobey the first commandment on the Allah and ascribe partners to him.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
najib632:
You should check because you don't know it. You only check biased history that was madeup by enemies of Islam and answer my Question please.

Was the quoran made up by enemies of Islam
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
najib632:
I want the verse of the Quran the Transmission chain and the transmitter's name of the hadith. Since you don't know the meaning of trinity it means you have been believing in lies through out your life. Believe in one God don't disobey the first commandment on the Allah and ascribe partners to him.

I don't know who or what Allah is either tongue

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
annunaki2:

Are u an atheist? Or a Christian?
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
annunaki2:

Then refer me to verses tgat speak of what u claim
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
najib632:
Are u an atheist? Or a Christian?

I am a Muslim tongue

2 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
annunaki2:

I am a Muslim tongue
You don't want to see the truth may Allah guide you onto the right path.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
najib632:
You don't want to see the truth may Allah guide you onto the right path.

Your Allah that could not even guide mohamed to the right path. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
annunaki2:

annunaki2:

annunaki2:

annunaki2:

I am a Muslim tongue

annunaki2:

What have you done to this brainwashed abo.ki grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
najib632:

Have you answered the OP? undecided
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
annunaki2:

You should read hus entire biography so that you'll have knowledge.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
plappville:

Have you answered the OP? undecided
Yes I have answered the the OP but he doesn't want truth he only wants to drag Islam's image in the mud.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2016
plappville:

What have you done to this brainwashed abo.ki grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:
Yes I have answered the the OP but he doesn't want truth he only wants to drag Islam's image in the mud.

No one does a better job of dragging Islam's image in the mud than mohammed himself. Imagine in this modern times if a man who was a notorious highway robber, paedophile and murderer claimed to be a prophet of God, would you not ridicle his claims

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2016
annunaki2:

No one does a better job of dragging Islam's image in the mud than mohammed himself. Imagine in this modern times if a man who was a notorious highway robber, paedophile and murderer claimed to be a prophet of God, would you not ridicle his claims
My Prophet was more than that. His followers once destroyed your empire and ruled the world for several centuries until everyone stopped following his message and started loving wealth and things that please the heart instead of the soul and that's how God has been dealing with us ever since then. Just search miracles of tge Quran and be amazed Ignorance always leads to destruction.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:
My Prophet was more than that. His followers once destroyed your empire and ruled the world for several centuries until everyone stopped following his message and started loving wealth and things that please the heart instead of the soul and that's how God has been dealing with us ever since then. Just search miracles of tge Quran and be amazed Ignorance always leads to destruction.

Glad you admit that his followers are destructive, so what is the difference btw what his followers did then and what his present day followers(isis, boko haram) are doing today? Is it not the same evil islamic caliphate they are trying to establish On the issue of loving wealth, no one showed more love for wealth than mohamed who started off his career by marrying his sugar mummy, he then later became a caravan raider(armed robber) and finally he greedily allocated 20% of war booty to himself alone whilst leaving his thousands of followers to share the remaining 80%.

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2016
annunaki2:

Glad you admit that his followers are destructive, so what is the difference btw what his followers did then and what his present day followers(isis, boko haram) are doing today? Is it not the same evil islamic caliphate they are trying to establish On the issue of loving wealth, no one showed more love for wealth than mohamed who started off his career by marrying his sugar mummy, he then later became a caravan raider(armed robber) and finally he greedily allocated 20% of war booty to himself alone whilst leaving his thousands of followers to share the remaining 80%.
Listen to yourself are you talking like someone educated, am not saying anything anymore.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:
Listen to yourself are you talking like someone educated, am not saying anything anymore.

I challenge you to refute the statements I made and I will post tonnes of authenticate islamic sources that confirm all I stated.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2016
annunaki2:

I challenge you to refute the statements I made and I will post tonnes of authenticate islamic sources that confirm all I stated.
Which statement did you make you didn't even read history you're saying sugar mummy. Do u know why she married him do even know how they met do you know how many years prophet Muhammad S.A.W. preached, do you know tgey were disrupting trade of the Meccans do you know why Islam spread so fast? Why didn't the Mongols accept Christianity instead they accepted Islam after both empires were destroyed by them?
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:
Which statement did you make you didn't even read history you're saying sugar mummy. Do u know why she married him do even know how they met do you know how many years prophet Muhammad S.A.W. preached, do you know tgey were disrupting trade of the Meccans do you know why Islam spread so fast? Why didn't the Mongols accept Christianity instead they accepted Islam after both empires were destroyed by them?

Obviously you have no defence, just admit it, your 'prophet' was a despicable tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
annunaki2:

Obviously you have no defence, just admit it, your 'prophet' was a despicable tyrant.
No you are ignorant that's it.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:
No you are ignorant that's it.

Brainwashed Muslim cheesy cheesy grin no defence or sensible explanation cheesy go and bring your champion al taquiya experts, let's see the spin they will put to this tongue
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
annunaki2:

Brainwashed Muslim cheesy cheesy grin no defence or sensible explanation cheesy go and bring your champion al taquiya experts, let's see the spin they will put to this tongue
You are not asking questions to get answers you only want to win an argument. This way you will remain until you start to seek the path of truth.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
annunaki2:

You are not asking questions to get answers you only want to win an argument. This way you will remain until you start to seek the path of truth, because Islam is a religion of truth.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:
You are not asking questions to get answers you only want to win an argument. This way you will remain until you start to seek the path of truth.

Islam has the good path. The path of Islam is terrorism. You and i know that!
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:

Rule the world for several years? How did they do that?
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
annunaki2:

GBAM GBAM AND GBAM tell am abeg. He is a novice.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
plappville:

Rule the world for several years? How did they do that?
By spreading the word of God and Justice through lands.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:

I admire u shall. U are not as troublesome as most NL Muslims are. But u are yet to discover the true image of Islam. You are still living in what your dad and mum told you about Islam. Living in brainwashed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Bishop Oyedepo's Church Member Welcomes Twins After Over 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.