Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now (1951 Views)

Sizes Of Land In Nigeria Explained. Plots, Acres And Hectares / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here / Oakwood Gardens Phase 1; Plots/acres Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by ShelterHomes(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
ShelterHomes a real estate development, one of the very best in Nigeria, has recorded tremendous success in the industry, helping people sack their landlords And Become Home Owners
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2016
Who are the neighbors surrounding the Area ?
1. Dangote Refinery.(Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world)
2. New Airport.
3. New Lekki Deep Sea Port.(1st Deep SeaPort in Africa)
4. Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
5. Beach Resorts.(Eleko, Lagos Private Golf beach, LaCapagne Tropicana)
6. Luxury Golf Course.Eleganza Industrial City
7. Springs of upcoming states.‎
8. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest Growing FTZ in the world)
9. Pan Atlantic University.
10. Makers of Power Oil/Indomie
11. Lots of amazing infrastructures: Great Sec Schools, Hotels, Factories, Coastal roads and Amazing Upcoming Estates.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ibeju-Lekki* is presenting a unique, fantastic opportunity to you today. Her development rate will be faster than that of Lekki because of massive projects like *lekki Free trade zone, Lekki Deep Sea port, The Dangote refinery, Lagos smart city* and a whole lot.
For further details and inspection booking,
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
best investment ever
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2016
Hello call now
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Who are the neighbors surrounding the Area ?
1. Dangote Refinery.(Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world)
2. New Airport.
3. New Lekki Deep Sea Port.(1st Deep SeaPort in Africa)
4. Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
5. Beach Resorts.(Eleko, Lagos Private Golf beach, LaCapagne Tropicana)
6. Luxury Golf Course.Eleganza Industrial City
7. Springs of upcoming states.‎
8. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest Growing FTZ in the world)
9. Pan Atlantic University.
10. Makers of Power Oil/Indomie
11. Lots of amazing infrastructures: Great Sec Schools, Hotels, Factories, Coastal roads and Amazing Upcoming Estates.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:07am On Sep 21, 2016
“What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests.”~Nathaniel Hawthorne
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:01am On Sep 22, 2016
You woke up everyday knowing that your money was automatically going where it was supposed to
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:33am On Sep 22, 2016
In this guide that I’ve put together, you know you can read it and use the strategies and tactics with 100% confidence
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:55am On Sep 22, 2016
Take an hour, follow this system, and you’ll be set for decades. If you follow this system, it will work.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Take a decision today and Invest in any of the Estate, The Benefits are enormous! As there’s a high demand for properties in these locations as a result of the proposed/ongoing NEW LAGOS PROJECT! Also is high percentage of profit value for Real Estate with Short range of time!
Real value for yours Money!!!
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by back2dmatter: 4:05am On Sep 22, 2016
So, I cannot start construction until I fully paid.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by ShelterHomes(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2016
Your land will be allocated to you after u finish paying
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by ShelterHomes(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
buy now and hold
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Commercial real estate always trails residential, and as residential growth flourishes, shopping centers flourish and service the communities, and jobs come out.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by adewarley099(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
-Its luxury living at a giveaway price. Because in four to five years when these structures are already up and running you’d be grateful you thought it wise to invest- your assets would have gone sky high in price.
yes I love ibeju
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
If I am going to get in a cab to go home, and I see a sign for an open house, I will go in. I like real estate because I am the boss.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
I think if people are passionate about something, it could be real estate or biochemistry, and that spark gets turned on in them, everyone’s beautiful in that zone
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2016
nice investment
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Our Landed properties are as follows

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 1 (LAKOWE) N12,150M
DESTINY GARDENS N4.350
OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 N5.4M
OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 3 N4,350M
SANDFIELD COURTS N4.5M
UPTOWN COURTS N4M
WHITE OAK COURTS N4M
CHERRYWOOD COURTS N3m
PARADISE GARDENS N3.150
BLEVIC GARDENS PHASE 2 N700k
GRACIAS GARDENS N700k
OPEN HEAVENS ESTATE N1.350M (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)
FLOOD GATE ESTATE N1,350M (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)
STAR GARDENS N3.5M

Note: NO AGENCY FEE NO OMO ONILE PROBLEM NO INSPECTION FEE
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
believe it when we tell you we’re here to help you increase you wealth.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
GREAT RETURNS ON INVESTMENT.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by ShelterHomes(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Would be nice you call me to schedule you for our free site inspection.
Do it right when it's right
Enough of the procrastination! Take a stance now! Buy land in a remarkable location, build your house, occupy it and ultimately sack your landlord!
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:16am On Oct 26, 2016
africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote gave some insights into the size of his Lagos State-sited refinery which he claims to be 8 times bigger than Victoria Island, also in Lagos.
Re: List Of Affordable Properties At Ibeju Lekki (plots/acres ) Check In Here Now by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Don’t be left behind: it is important you go where the world is going. 13% annual population growth rate of the area surpasses other major locations across Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Perfect Location For Your Investment / Video! A Mansion Worth Millions Of Naira On Fire At Ughelli, Delta State / Invest In Aqua View Estate, Ilamaja Ibeju Lekki. Title: C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.