Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) (38716 Views)

Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Man Invents Rocket-Like Vehicle At Oke-Ado, Ibadan (Photos) / Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by MzMercie: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Cool
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by hazyfm1: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Nice one
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Exponental(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Rubbish... who spends coin in Nigeria
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Royals1st: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Nice one
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Shoboy6h: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2016
We nor need am.. d 1 wen dy dispense note dy get issues na coins con better angry
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by lekan29ice(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2016
Nice one.. May God continue to bless you
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by biztechclass(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2016
This is wonderful
oatzeal:
NIGERIA will be great soonest.. Another hope
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by IJOBA2: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2016
omusiliyu:
NCAN Okwachi-Ukwu branch.

Na them them. Brown roofians are the best. They're the bedrock of modern Nigeria.

God bless ewedu republic.

Signed:
PRO, NCAN, Okwachi-Ukwu
OGWASHI-UKWU YOU MEAN
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by pyx: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2016
Bantino:
This could have been a wonderful innovation if we were still in the 70s and 80s, anyway you did good by inventing something. Kudos
because you are a Nigerian, you don't appreciate coins!!!! Come to US people proudly come to deposit coin through their ATM.
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Xtanixlax(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2016
Great development. but abeg....

who naija "coins" (kobo) don epp
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by andreernest28(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
tis are the kind off news we want to see around not the order way round..Nice one
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Jethrolite(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Can you 'invent' something that is/was already invented? No!
I wonder why people like abusing the word, 'invent' a lot.
I appreciate his brain, but in all honesty, he didn't invent anything.
Please I'm not a hater or whatever you guys call it (before they'll attack me), I'm only stating my mind.
You are not a hater jare. This is the reason the black race has no relevance in the world. We take what the white man takes for granted and make a big deal out of it. Nigerians need to start watching nhk world and see the type of things going on in Japan that they take for granted because they know what true technological innovation is.

Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by sameesyd(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Please I'm not a hater or whatever you guys call it (before they'll attack me), I'm only stating my mind.
Tell us what he did so that people like me will learn good english
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by MadCow1: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Fairgodwin:

I was just about to say the same darn thing.. Then I saw the the 'inventor' was a kid..

Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by pippimp(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2016
oatzeal:
NIGERIA will be great soonest.. Another hope

Because of this nonsense?

Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Electroweb(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Which one you don do? Have u even re-invented anything?smh
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by pippimp(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2016
sameesyd:

Tell us what he did so that people like me will learn good english

He didn't do anything. He only made a toy. Invention connotes making something that has never been made before and is practical to our everyday lives. He has neither made anything nor is the contraption practical.

Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Abimloaded(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Fairgodwin:

What should have been used instead of the word "Invent" ?

I will appreciate if you kindly tell me. I'm not trynna counter your post, but wish I learn.
Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by rapistomenka: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2016
A trade mark Yoruba invention cheesy cheesy

This is not how Innoson started tongue

Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by iou: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2016
[It might be a good idea to suggest that to the young lad to encourage him rather than belittle this attempt he has made. You could also build him that beautiful encasement you have imagined as part of your contribution to developing him and his project. Always put a kind word forward.] grin grin

I wonder what that contraption will be used for. Who uses coins in Nigeria? Even ten year old kids in Nigeria don't know what a coin is.

By the way, why is it that whatever Nigerians build are always rough-looking and rustic? See the carton sef. grin grin

If it were built by an American or German kid, it'd be made of either smooth, ergonomic high grade plastic or metal, and very pleasant to look at. [/quote]
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Mpanyi: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Better than achieving nothing but sorry to say it is actually nothing as mere rough systems of pulleys can get the coin dispensed. Nothing digitally smart! However he looks like one who is bursting with ideas and people around shouldn't allow Nigeria stifle his innovative and creative mind.

Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by lirusehn(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2016
This is madness undecided
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by iou: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2016
[It might be a good idea to put your suggestions forward to the young lad to help him build a better product, rather than belittle this attempt he has made. You could also build him that beautiful encasement you have imagined as part of your contribution to developing him and this project he has embarked on. A myopic view would be to think that it is a worthless effort because we don't use coins in Nigeria. Always put a kind word forward. I see this young boy going far. ] grin grin

I wonder what that contraption will be used for. Who uses coins in Nigeria? Even ten year old kids in Nigeria don't know what a coin is.

By the way, why is it that whatever Nigerians build are always rough-looking and rustic? See the carton sef. grin grin

If it were built by an American or German kid, it'd be made of either smooth, ergonomic high grade plastic or metal, and very pleasant to look at. [/quote]
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by amparas(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
The application of this idea is supposed to be used on something else. From what I see there are a lot flaws if this is supposed to be dispensing coins
Again we should stop misusing the word invent

The boy try sha. At least e d use e head to think better thing
Thumbs up
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by alizma: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I think you are d one who lack understanding of the word, invention.

An invention is a unique or
novel device, method,
composition or process. The
invention process is a process
within an overall engineering
and product development
process. It may be an
improvement upon a machine or product, or a
new process for creating an object or a result.

your understanding of invention tend to be limited to creating something entirely new from what has been. unfortunately, no one has made something entirely from what has been except there was not research before the product is developed. creation of any "new" thing has always being inspired by something either physical or abstract.

Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by davodyguy: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Coins ke?

Yes.

There exist many. I saw one in Tokyo and Honkong last fall
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by sagnetplus: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
I think this a nice attempt by our coming generation and its worth supporting. With more encouragement and support from parents, organizations & government they can do more.... Our commitment to bring out creativity in our science & technology field boost this industry the way the entertainment industry is booming
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
I want to tell you something

Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Sanchase: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
My brother if you can invent ATM that dispenses dollar then we are in business, Naira no get value upon that the ATM come dey mint coins.

Well done o !
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by kollysnut(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
All I can see is an already made machine rapped in carton, my question. Did he make the machine inside? Cos I can as well rap my DVD in a carton and called it round flyer dispensing machine.
Re: Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) by lekonso: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
gozzlin:

If it were built by an American or German kid, it'd be made of either smooth, ergonomic high grade plastic or metal, and very pleasant to look at.

Every invention looks unattractive at the beginning.

World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos / Owls Are Not Witches: See Some Facts You Did Not Know About Them / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045