Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time (20962 Views)

5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / 10 Bad Habits That Ruin Relationships / 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by rummeh: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2016
This are little things that can totally spoil our day

1. Low Battery

Back in 90’s nobody bothered about their phone running low on battery but these days, when our cell phone batteries run low, we go berserk.

2. Power outage

Power outage has been with us for ages but back then, we didn’t need it for a lot of things but today, thanks to technological advancements and energy-eating gadgets, lights out hurts us more than anything.

3. Number Of Likes On Facebook and Instagram

To think that people really go mad over not getting “Likes” on Facebook is abysmal but the fact is it’s really happening and you will be surprised to know the number of people who’s mood are ruined by this.

4. Misplacing Your Phone

Mobile phones have become a part of us and we’ve been so attached to it, not finding it for a hot minute can ruin one’s day. People will drop everything to search for it.

5. Getting a phone call from a wrong number

You’re expecting this important call and a call comes through, you rush to get it only to find out, it’s from a wrong number. That can piss the living hell out of you and can easily ruin your whole day

6. Long Queues

Nothing can ruin your day than a long queue especially when you are in a hurry to get things done. Especially when the line is not “moving”.

7. Slow Internet

This is one particular thing that ruins the day for most Africans especially when most of our work depends on the internet and the worse part is, it is not cheap either.

8. Out of order ATM’s

You walk miles to the nearest ATM only to find out it’s not working, even worst, your card get stuck in it.

9. Getting a phone call from a wrong number

You’re expecting this important call and a call comes through, you rush to get it only to find out, it’s from a wrong number. That can piss the living hell out of you and can easily ruin your whole day.

Source: http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/09/9-little-things-that-ruin-our-mood.html

7 Likes

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by danieljessy: 1:11am On Sep 06, 2016
1,2,7,8 dey vex me no b small

4 Likes

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Flexherbal(m): 1:19am On Sep 06, 2016
No 8 is
So annoying!

1 Like

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by barackodam: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2016
all are so annoying I can't even pinpoint which is worst..... angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Long queues

1 Like

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Ginaz(f): 1:50am On Sep 06, 2016
None gets me more upset than when I'm trying to catch a sleep or some rest then my mom choose that damn moment to call me.

Call me to come and see something

God God God!!! she always finds something or the other for me to see. If she weren't my mother, I would have sent her packing to her husband's village.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Diorin: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by BF69BF: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2016
1. Charge your phone and let it be nah

2. Buy one "I pass my neighbour" nah

3. Who likes help nah?

4. Nah even misplaced self, not lost. Just be careful next time.But you go still find am nah

5. Some of these calls can be very interesting atimes, just keep it going nah *thank me later*

6. Nothing beats a perfect plan, draw one every morning nah (visit 'quing' places early. *thank me later*)

7. It's high time you leave your village, or berra still change your chinco phone nah grin

8. Close your wema, union, uba and gtbank account open a Zenith account nah cheesy

9. Go back to number five nah

OP self, ruin my day? The only thing that can ruin it is when someone keep reminding me Buhari is still our president anf I've decided to leave this country for Syria. Nothing can ruin my day jere. DO HAVE A GREAT DAY Y'ALL nah

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Slow Internet irks me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by lilmax(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2016
nagging

1 Like

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by olutosfem(f): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2016
U forgot to add receiving sms when seriously expecting salary alert grin. That's the most annoying for me

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by mayorjosh(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2016
2,6 and 7 are so accurate angry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by MzMercie: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2016
Bad ATM is always the worst. Especially when you're broke and you need to withdraw cash urgently.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by henritinecy(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2016
o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Op.. wetin u smoke?? Kenya weed!

Cox 5 nd 9 be the same ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by izzykingsley(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Out of service from ATM annoys me the most most expecially when u needed the money Urgently.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nattylad(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2016
Your favorite team losing over the weekend
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2016
Ok
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by showreals(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
DEBT

1 Like

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by letsbet(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Bae not answering my call sad

1 Like

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Ok
Nattylad:
Your favorite team losing over the weekend

Especially wen u support Arsenal like me.....

5 Likes

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Mrsbrodgi: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Ok
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2016
Opened a thread on Nl and saw rubbish!

My little mb that I'm managing will just reduce... angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by ekwuzzy17(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2016
Well for me d most annoyin is having low battery in d middle of d day without hope of charging it until night.... And we know aba and how dey can supply power steady nah.....

1 Like

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by x6blade(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2016
1. When your girlfriend turns her ears into a metal object thus rendering it useless.
2.when it takes her 1 full minute for her to reply you yet she's in the same room with you.
3.when 90% of what you tell her automatically annoy her for no reason
4.when you are jejely on your own and your girlfriend comes to piss you off
5.when you tell her "call or text me when you are done with what you are doing" and you wait for 10 years yet no call or text
6.infact I am already angry angry angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by IamPrince1: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2016
OP you forgot one important thing: when just one useless match burst your nairabet ticket.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2016
lol
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nattylad(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Ok
Especially wen u support Arsenal like me.....
Lol. Same here

1 Like

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2016
When u go to d market to buy somtin u priced d oda day only to find out d price has increased by 100%...

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IQ Test: How Many Triangles Can You Find? / Welcome To 2014 / 8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.