Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy (47930 Views)

Youths Attack Ojodu Abiodun Police Station After SARS Officer Shot A Boy Dead / Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by mamaafrik(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:

Jesus Christ never said "I'm God".
If u make a claim on some1, then u will expect that some1 to back ur claim up. If I claim that somebody is a king, u would expect that king to say he is a king at least once. In the OT, God said he is God several times, why not once with Jesus in the NT? Or has God changed his ways? I think not since the OT says God does not change. Here are some of the chapters and verses where God says He is God; Gen 35:11, Gen46:3, Exd16:12, Exd20:2, Psa46:10, Psa50:7, Psa81:10, Isa41:10, Isa45:3, Isa45:5, Isa46:9, Jer32:22, Eze13:9, Eze23:49, Eze20:19, Eze20:20. So as we can see God is not shy to say I am God, so if Jesus is God then how come he never said it once like the God of the OT? This is not coincidence.
Jesus was given power and authority, he did not own it.
Jhn13:3, Jhn17:6-8, John 7:16, Jhn12:49, Jhn8:26, Jun14:24.
Jesus denied being Good in the sense that God is good.
One would expect him to admit that he is Good in the sense that God is Good (Perfect). Matthew 19: 16-17.
Jesus believers did not believe he was God Matthew 16 (13-14, 15-20).
Jesus is the son of man
Mat8:20, Mat9:6, mat12:8, Luk9:44, Luk9:22, Jhn5:27. Also, if Jesus christ is God as u claim, who was he always praying to? Or could it be that he was deceiving his followers when all he needed was to command rather than prayers since he is God?
So, what are u saying? Bro go and read ur Bible very well cos whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing very well.
ooohhhh,mr. Funny dont just haggle blindly ,get your fact right ,tell me who was talking in the book of John 10 :30-33 where he said "I and my father we are one",who??,.........................secondly,who was philip talking to in John 14:9-11,what was Jesus reply when he asked Jesus to show them the father??,thirdly,what was Jesus's reaction to Thomas when he called him "God" in John 20:28,why did he encourage him and not chide him?,dont be spoonfed by any funny thinking one,be an independent mind ,read,learn and research outside the figment of your gaoled mind.some of you claim "RELIGION OF PEACE" but what is surah9:29 and surah 47:4.....saying?, you claim to follow a man that had fornicated with a nine years old slave and many concubines hun??.........Look at that your foolish statement "christains should better leave muslims and admit their funny doctrine when your silly alfas blasphame through megaphones all day with their silly teachings,does that justifies why muslim should imbibe in violence and killing??,ask yourself,why are christains not killing when muslim blasphemes too,or dont they blaspeme??,ok,................is it not that same bible(torah,psalm and injih) mohammad was referring to in surah29:46, and other quran chapters and telling you to inculcate,believe in and follow??,ask you alfas why they keep the original quran and why it differs from these one you use??,,if it's true the quran is not just a doctored book to adjust you r mind,mohammad claimed God inspired quran and he communicated some part to his followers and if your AL-BUKhAR claimed around 450 of such followers died in jihad then what does that tell you about your quran?,( ask your tutors how they funnily came about today's quran and how they retrived the scattered "messages" ) ...........if you refer to someone who encouraged killing of unbelivers,sexing slaves as a prophet then dont you need a rethink??,if mohammed was a prophet from God ,why did he seek forgiveness in surah 40:55 and 3:45-57,why follow someone one has no eternal life and promises (if you doubt ask your scholar why he himself claimed he knoweth not what judgement await him in heaven),if ishmael was the progenitor of your religion and even after he was born God still insisted on sarah having isaac(as a son of promise) then what promise awaits you and your fathers too ??,look around you,schools,family neighbourhood and even faraway, can you give account of what the ratio of muslim-christainity conversion rate,why,is the reverse not the case?,why do even the arabian pennisula,pakistan,afganistan still records muslim -christainity conversion??(if you doubt type"report of aljazeera islam-christainity conversion survey"wink,why??,...............the folks that were converted have reasons to,why not find out why they did ,maybe you can find the truth that 'll set you free one day.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by nextprince: 4:03am On Sep 12, 2016
mamaafrik:
ooohhhh,mr. Funny dont just haggle blindly ,get your fact right ,tell me who was talking in the book of John 10 :30-33 where he said "I and my father we are one",who??,.........................secondly,who was philip talking to in John 14:9-11,what was Jesus reply when he asked Jesus to show them the father??,thirdly,what was Jesus's reaction to Thomas when he called him "God" in John 20:28,why did he encourage him and not chide him?,dont be spoonfed by any funny thinking one,be an independent mind ,read,learn and research outside the figment of your gaoled mind.some of you claim "RELIGION OF PEACE" but what is surah9:29 and surah 47:4.....saying?, you claim to follow a man that had fornicated with a nine years old slave and many concubines hun??.........Look at that your foolish statement "christains should better leave muslims and admit their funny doctrine when your silly alfas blasphame through megaphones all day with their silly teachings,does that justifies why muslim should imbibe in violence and killing??,ask yourself,why are christains not killing when muslim blasphemes too,or dont they blaspeme??,ok,................is it not that same bible(torah,psalm and injih) mohammad was referring to in surah29:46, and other quran chapters and telling you to inculcate,believe in and follow??,ask you alfas why they keep the original quran and why it differs from these one you use??,,if it's true the quran is not just a doctored book to adjust you r mind,mohammad claimed God inspired quran and he communicated some part to his followers and if your AL-BUKhAR claimed around 450 of such followers died in jihad then what does that tell you about your quran?,( ask your tutors how they funnily came about today's quran and how they retrived the scattered "messages" ) ...........if you refer to someone who encouraged killing of unbelivers,sexing slaves as a prophet then dont you need a rethink??,if mohammed was a prophet from God ,why did he seek forgiveness in surah 40:55 and 3:45-57,why follow someone one has no eternal life and promises (if you doubt ask your scholar why he himself claimed he knoweth not what judgement await him in heaven),if ishmael was the progenitor of your religion and even after he was born God still insisted on sarah having isaac(as a son of promise) then what promise awaits you and your fathers too ??,look around you,schools,family neighbourhood and even faraway, can you give account of what the ratio of muslim-christainity conversion rate,why,is the reverse not the case?,why do even the arabian pennisula,pakistan,afganistan still records muslim -christainity conversion??(if you doubt type"report of aljazeera islam-christainity conversion survey"wink,why??,...............the folks that were converted have reasons to,why not find out why they did ,maybe you can find the truth that 'll set you free one day.
Hehe, these people will never cease to amaze megrin
Rather than quoting the chapters and verses where Jesus christ specifically said "I'm God", u keep going round and round quoting verses of how he said him and the father are the same or where John was referring to him, hmmmmmm. In the OT, God specifically called Himself GOD. My question now is since God does not change His ways and He is not shy to call Himelf God, where did Christ say "I'm God" in the NT? Apparently, he never said so and this is not a coincidence. All these indirect references are not tenable. So it is u that need to be independent in your research and always read between the lines.
And for ur info, the Quran is not like ur Bible where u have so many things like; the gospel according to Luke, the gospel according to this and that. The Quran is a direct word of God. And for the Surahs u have quoted from The Glorious Quran, if u don't understand it, quote it here so that u don't read it out of context. And u claimed that Muslims are also involved in blasphemy, pls state those words of the blasphemy.
And ur admission that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was referring to Books that came into existence before his coming, clearly shows that his prophethood is to mankind rather than other prophets who were sent to specific nations. Did u ask urself how he came to know of those Books? Anyway, this is common sense which u obviously lack. grin
And as I have said, The Quran is the direct word of God, not mixed with the words of The Holy Prophet and the Quran is consistent with that. Unlike ur Bible which is neither the words of God nor that of Jesus but a report by some writers. So the prayers and instructions of the Holy prophet are NEVER contained in the Quran, stop fooling urself. grin
Yes, many memorisers were killed b4 the compilation of the Holy Quran but luckily, many were still alive and this is one of the ways The Almighty preserves His Holy Book. Today, there are millions of muslim scholars who will recite the whole of the Quran off-heart and as such, it remains an authentic document which can never be tampered with, no matter how u and ur folks try.
And, rather than answering a simple question of who Jesus was actually praying to if he is God himself, u were asking why The Holy prophet was praying for forgiveness, what a retard? grin U said Jesus is God and u can't explain who God is praying to but u are asking why a prophet is praying for forgiveness. In that ur "our Lords prayer," who is the "us"? As in "forgive us our trespasses and lead us not into temptation." If the Holy prophet ceases to be a prophet because he prayed for forgiveness (which is just a guide to muslims on good prayer point), then I wonder if prophets were actually sent to the world. Did we say he is God? Do we worship him? If we neither call him God nor worship him, then ur points have been taken to where they belong, the trash can. grin
Also, on the ratio of conversion between Islam and Christianity, Google is neither a Muslim nor a christian, there are so many statistical presentations by Muslims and non-Muslims, so avail urself of this opportunity to dust off ur ignorance. grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by lawani: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2016
nextprince:

Hehe, these people will never cease to amaze megrin
Rather than quoting the chapters and verses where Jesus christ specifically said "I'm God", u keep going round and round quoting verses of how he said him and the father are the same or where John was referring to him, hmmmmmm. In the OT, God specifically called Himself GOD. My question now is since God does not change His ways and He is not shy to call Himelf God, where did Christ say "I'm God" in the NT? Apparently, he never said so and this is not a coincidence. All these indirect references are not tenable. So it is u that need to be independent in your research and always read between the lines.
And for ur info, the Quran is not like ur Bible where u have so many things like; the gospel according to Luke, the gospel according to this and that. The Quran is a direct word of God. And for the Surahs u have quoted from The Glorious Quran, if u don't understand it, quote it here so that u don't read it out of context. And u claimed that Muslims are also involved in blasphemy, pls state those words of the blasphemy.
And ur admission that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was referring to Books that came into existence before his coming, clearly shows that his prophethood is to mankind rather than other prophets who were sent to specific nations. Did u ask urself how he came to know of those Books? Anyway, this is common sense which u obviously lack. grin
And as I have said, The Quran is the direct word of God, not mixed with the words of The Holy Prophet and the Quran is consistent with that. Unlike ur Bible which is neither the words of God nor that of Jesus but a report by some writers. So the prayers and instructions of the Holy prophet are NEVER contained in the Quran, stop fooling urself. grin
Yes, many memorisers were killed b4 the compilation of the Holy Quran but luckily, many were still alive and this is one of the ways The Almighty preserves His Holy Book. Today, there are millions of muslim scholars who will recite the whole of the Quran off-heart and as such, it remains an authentic document which can never be tampered with, no matter how u and ur folks try.
And, rather than answering a simple question of who Jesus was actually praying to if he is God himself, u were asking why The Holy prophet was praying for forgiveness, what a retard? grin U said Jesus is God and u can't explain who God is praying to but u are asking why a prophet is praying for forgiveness. In that ur "our Lords prayer," who is the "us"? As in "forgive us our trespasses and lead us not into temptation." If the Holy prophet ceases to be a prophet because he prayed for forgiveness (which is just a guide to muslims on good prayer point), then I wonder if prophets were actually sent to the world. Did we say he is God? Do we worship him? If we neither call him God nor worship him, then ur points have been taken to where they belong, the trash can. grin
Also, on the ratio of conversion between Islam and Christianity, Google is neither a Muslim nor a christian, there are so many statistical presentations by Muslims and non-Muslims, so avail urself of this opportunity to dust off ur ignorance. grin

Islam was founded by a caravan conductor claiming the status of last prophet. He changed his name to Mohammed and started attacking polytheists and unbelievers. All he knew about Jesus he learnt from Jews and Christians both of whom agree Jesus blasphemed. You better start using your common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by nextprince: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2016
lawani:

Islam was founded by a caravan conductor claiming the status of last prophet. He changed his name to Mohammed and started attacking polytheists and unbelievers. All he knew about Jesus he learnt from Jews and Christians both of whom agree Jesus blasphemed. You better start using your common sense.
U must be a super idiot to just bump into my mention. I can't remember mentioning a monkey or a banana in my post, so I'm quite surprised what attracted u to this place Pls I hate wasting time on fools who can't read and understand simple sentences. Just look at the incoherence in ur post. If the Jews narrated the story of Christ to the Holy prophet, who narrated those of Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon etc to him? Or still, how did he get to know of the books (Injila, Zabur, and Torah,) which ur fellow scammer mentioned in his post. Is it the Jews, who don't agree with christ, that had kept them awaiting his coming? Bro, I really need to borrow ur brain to test this idiot I'm building. grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by lawani: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2016
nextprince:

U must be a super idiot to just bump into my mention. I can't remember mentioning a monkey or a banana in my post, so I'm quite surprised what attracted u to this place Pls I hate wasting time on fools who can't read and understand simple sentences. Just look at the incoherence in ur post. If the Jews narrated the story of Christ to the Holy prophet, who narrated those of Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon etc to him? Or still, how did he get to know of the books (Injila, Zabur, and Torah,) which ur fellow scammer mentioned in his post. Is it the Jews, who don't agree with christ, that had kept them awaiting his coming? Bro, I really need to borrow ur brain to test this idiot I'm building. grin
You are a born idiot yet brainwashed again as Almajiri. Where do you think Mohammed got the Torah stories? From Allah? Was that where he got the Arabic language too? You are a shortage to humanity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by nextprince: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2016
lawani:

You are a born idiot yet brainwashed again as Almajiri. Where do you think Mohammed got the Torah stories? From Allah? Was that where he got the Arabic language too? You are a shortage to humanity!
U must just bring ur stupidity to the bare grin. God really like idiots, He created many of them grin. Is Arabic language part of his message to mankind? A donkey knows it is a donkey but I wonder why the monkeys think they are human. grin Go and learn ur religion first u bloody fool. Let me tell u, that emptiness u feel in ur skull is not normal, it is a sign of brainlessness. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) / Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.