Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Website To Download Bollywood Movies With English Subtitle - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Website To Download Bollywood Movies With English Subtitle (8700 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website To Download Bollywood Movies With English Subtitle by blazingkid21(m): 6:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Hello nairalanders,please am in need of any website dat one could download a full bollywood movie with english subtitle
Re: Website To Download Bollywood Movies With English Subtitle by solepager(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016
blazingkid21:
Hello nairalanders,please am in need of any website dat one could download a full bollywood movie with english subtitle
i dont know one. But if you cant find why not download MX PLAYER from playstore. While watching the movie there is an option at the setting to search for subtitles online. It would just take few kilobytes. I have been using it 9years and counting
Re: Website To Download Bollywood Movies With English Subtitle by blazingkid21(m): 4:24am On Sep 07, 2016
solepager:
i dont know one. But if you cant find why not download MX PLAYER from playstore. While watching the movie there is an option at the setting to search for subtitles online. It would just take few kilobytes. I have been using it 9years and counting
gonna give it a try
Re: Website To Download Bollywood Movies With English Subtitle by LegolasGatsby(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Check this site Www.wapwon.com

(1) (Reply)

The Intern Season 2 - Starts July! / New Movie: “Confusion Na Wa!" / Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.