Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Is Mech Engineering Related To String Theories, Einsteins Law And Astronomy ? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Mech Engineering Related To String Theories, Einsteins Law And Astronomy ? (405 Views)

Wonders Of Astronomy / Astronomy In The Ancient World. / Physics With Seun Lanlege - Understanding Scientific Theories + Logic Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Mech Engineering Related To String Theories, Einsteins Law And Astronomy ? by livingLegends: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2016
Good day sciencelanders...i am a 100level mechanical engineering student and over time I have grown interest in science of the universe,string theories and Einstein laws of relativity

My interest in the above grew when I watched the funny yet educating TV series BIG BANG THEORY and became even stronger on a trip down to Nairaland science section.

My question is will it be Wasting of Valuable time learning about this things as they seem to be for astro physicists and theoretical physicists(permit my ignorance here. .am just a 100 level student)..or will it be of great benefits to my career?
Re: Is Mech Engineering Related To String Theories, Einsteins Law And Astronomy ? by barackodam: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2016
it's of no use to your chosen career. that doesn't mean you can not learn it.
Re: Is Mech Engineering Related To String Theories, Einsteins Law And Astronomy ? by GogetterMD(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2016
I understand that feeling, having also watched every episode of seasons 1-8 of TBBT.
But no, mechanical engineering isn't related to astrophysics

(1) (Reply)

Investors/contributors Needed / Ever Wondered How Africa Will Feed Itself By 2050? / Do You Think This Video Is Interesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.