Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:06 PM

Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline (17253 Views)

Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos / Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos / Igbo Man From Ozubulu In Anambra State Floats Airline In Swaziland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by ijustdey: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2016
As part of its tourism investment drive, the Cross River State government has concluded plans to float an airline.

Governor Ben Ayade revealed this in Calabar when he hosted a consortium of Indian investors.

According to him, the airline to be called Cally Air would be managed by Dana Group under a Public Private Partnership (PPP) arrangement.

The governor said the airline was expected to debut in November and would fly Calabar, Obudu, Lagos and Abuja routes.

Ayade said the state was in a haste to get the airline started while Dana Airline would serve as its technical partner.

Mr Jackies Hartmani, the Managing Director of Dana Group, applauded the joint partnership between his group and the state government.

“My company is very impressed with what Gov. Ayade is doing to transform the state in terms of investment and we are committed to ensuring the success of the partnership,’’ he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/cross-river-floats-airline/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by madridguy(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Welcome development.

13 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by MrOlihilistic: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2016
That's Nice. Thumbs-up

9 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by osesology(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Cool stuff

3 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by tukdi: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy Excellent!!!

Gov. Ben Ayade is the best governor in Nigeria at the moment!

Even APC can attest to that!

Cross Riverians should be very proud of having you as their governor!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by Pavore9: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2016
It is nice as it would ease travelling to the state for business and tourism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by PassingShot(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2016
tukdi:
cheesy Excellent!!!

Wether APC or PDP or APGA, patriotic Nigerians should appreciate good work.

Ayade is doing very well in Cross Rivers state and this much is recognized by APC.

The other governors doing similarly well are Ambode of Lagos and Rauf Aregbesola of Osun.

Though I think Ayade is too polished and refined to be in PDP a party of looters! grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by tukdi: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2016
PassingShot:

Wether APC or PDP or APGA, patriotic Nigerians should appreciate good work.

Ayade is doing very well in Cross Rivers state and this much is recognized by APC.

The other governors doing similarly well are Ambode of Lagos and Rauf Aregbesola of Osun.

Though I think Ayade is too polished and refined to be in PDP a party of looters! grin grin
You took off very well with your write up and I was happy reading it BUT you Crash-landed at the end!!!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by PassingShot(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2016
tukdi:
You took off very well with your write up and I was happy reading it BUT you Crash-landed at the end!!!
If you understood the smileys at the end of that line, it won't disturb you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by Grundig: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Tourism to/in cross river is about to take a new shape.

With the airline and proposed rail line which amaechi says will be complete in 2years, cross river and by extention akwa ibom are about to explode.

3 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2016
That is a professor with brain. God bless u sir bless my beautiful cannan land and my wonderful people

3 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by tukdi: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy
PassingShot:

If you understood the smileys at the end of that line, it won't disturb you. grin
cheesy
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Managed by Dana? sad

7 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by jerryunit48: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Naija

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by slimpoppa(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good one.

2 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by davodyguy: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
They should please purchase new aircraft like Arik does most times

Dana, I trust not

5 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by yemonade: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by davodyguy: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Grundig:
Tourism to/in cross river is about to take a new shape.

With the airline and proposed rail line which amaechi says will be complete in 2years, cross river and by extention akwa ibom are about to explode.

Lets not be in a hast.

Tinapa failed under Donald Duke, adfter investing close to 30 billion Naira.

I did the valuation of Tinapa. I know everything about that place

3 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by Olukologia(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice move! Cross River has bn high since Donald Duke's regime. Well done Ayade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by mmsen: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Managed by Dana? sad

I'm amazed that Dana are still allowed to operate in Nigeria.

And their service is horrendous.

Cally Air is a good idea but to be managed by Dana is to be mismanaged.

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by imohchard(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice...

Thats how etihad and emirates started

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by JonSnow(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Cool
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by izzou(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Maybe the governor hasn't heard how the economy is affecting the aviation sector

Nice development anyway cool

4 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Managed by Dana? sad
Yes na. Abi u fit manage ham?
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by Nuvally: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Cross-River state is one of the most blessed state in terms of Governors. I wonder how they pick their Governors. Nice one sir. Its a welcomed development

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
tukdi:
cheesy Excellent!!!

I pray o. The end shall tell.
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by Phiniter(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
madridguy:
Welcome development.

Its good to note some governors are actually working... Hope it doesn't turn out to be a smokescreen the way our governments are known for

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by seguno2: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sensible governments are divesting from businesses but here na the reverse.

2 Likes

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by Grundig: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
davodyguy:

Lets not be in a hast.

Tinapa failed under Donald Duke, adfter investing close to 30 billion Naira.

I did the valuation of Tinapa. I know everything about that place
However, tinapa did not fail under Donald duke. Successive govts didn't have same vision as duke.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out / Relics And Scrap As Trains! / RRS Starts A 24-hour Watch On Apogbon Bridge - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.