Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,447 members, 7,801,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene (39264 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by rosalieene(f): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
gidjah:
HBD dear, same to your pretty twin sis
tnks
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by john633(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hbd bday mates
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by gidjah(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
You welcome ma'am
rosalieene:

tnks
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Deepfreezer(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
pweetylivia:
In the 90's, on this day 6th sept, we were born. We are grateful to God for the gift of life. We are void without him. We are also thankful to our parents for nurturing us into this graceful, lovely and great ladies we are today.
And yes! We are twins.

Lalasticlala and fellow nairalanders should please wish us happy birthday. thanks.

The monikas are pweetylivia and rosalieene.
Eiyaaahhh happy birthday girls. I for like gift una somethng but distance too much.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Deepfreezer(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
rosalieene:
lalasticlala do the needful
happy birthday girl
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Osyxcel(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
You're both cute. HBD to you both.... Wishing you long life and prosperity....

I hope to give birth to twins too...
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by pweetylivia(f): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
BIGDADDY000:
Happy birtday sis, seems we were born on the same day, Greater U IJN.
wow. Happy birthday to you too cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by pweetylivia(f): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
hoshodie:
Chai
I love twins die
Pls everybody help me share this post I'm looking for my step twin sisters....Their surname is OSHODI
lolz...hahaha
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by jokerphilics(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na for frank edoho's who wants to be a millionaire studio u snap am
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
pweetylivia:
lolz...hahaha
cheesy seriously oo

Abeg if u help me see them tell me cry
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by JayJayGee: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
not fine but not ugly
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy birthday damsels, but I can tell who is who. wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by doneil: 6:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Hello twiny , good to see u girls , happy birthday . Have a twin bro too
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by sevantex(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Happy birthday twinnies, wishing u both long life and prosperity. cheers!
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
amodu:
Happy birthday twin, wishing you many more fruitful years ahead.

LogoDWhiz, so she is a twin
Yes o. A beautiful twin.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by amodu(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Yes o. A beautiful twin.
Indeed. Make I take one
cc: rosalieene
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Happy birthday in arrears dear..i'm so sorry its coming late.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2016
amodu:

Indeed. Make I take one
cc: rosalieene
Nah, dnt go there. Lol
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by amodu(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Nah, dnt go there. Lol
Hands up baba
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
amodu:

Hands up baba
Lol. U no serious
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by femi4: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
rosalieene:
more
Omo.....you get height o
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by rosalieene(f): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
femi4:
Omo.....you get height o
the work of God
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Happy birthday in arrears dear..i'm so sorry its coming late.
omo yoloba bawo ni cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
who is taye ...who is kehinde? Laveda come and something
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
2dice01:
omo yoloba bawo ni cheesy
mo wa ooo..you nko?
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
MzLarem:
mo wa ooo..you nko?
am not fine..thanks to the cold...over here..
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
2dice01:
am not fine..thanks to the cold...over here..
sorry bro and make yourself warm.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
MzLarem:
sorry bro and make yourself warm.
hehehe who is your bro?...ere ki laja be ekun se? tongue ...
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
2dice01:
hehehe who is your bro?...ere ki laja be ekun se? tongue ...
Lol..ya aff vex?
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..ya aff vex?
lol vex bawo...i dont do incest na cheesy ...hope you put on the pampers tonight...no wetting the bed else you will be spank
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
2dice01:
lol vex bawo...i dont do incest na cheesy ...hope you put on the pampers tonight...no wetting the bed else you will be spank
Lmaoo...don't comman spoil market for me na..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival / Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.