Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene (39278 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Lmaoo...don't comman spoil market for me na..
better tell dem how yo sun-dry ur matress every 2days....saw ur dairy tho
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
2dice01:
better tell dem how yo sun-dry ur matress every 2days....saw ur dairy tho
Lol..i dont bed-wet tongue..thanks for seeing it smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..i dont bed-wet tongue..thanks for seeing it smiley
right now..the poor bed go dey smh for you bed cheesy...you look like an ondo girl
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
2dice01:
right now..the poor bed go dey smh for you bed cheesy...you look like an ondo girl
omo egun ni mi tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Laveda(f): 12:04am On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
who is taye ...who is kehinde? Laveda come and something

Lol 2dice? sad angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 1:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Laveda:

Lol 2dice? sad angry
yes hun...surprise? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
omo egun ni mi tongue
morning dear...hmmm sound like a lie...oya what is good morning in 'egun' cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
morning dear...hmmm sound like a lie...oya what is good morning in 'egun' cheesy
Lmaoo..must i know?
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
Lmaoo..must i know?
i caught you redhanded...oya try another lie...
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
i caught you redhanded...oya try another lie...
Lol..i dont even lie in d morning.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..i dont even lie in d morning.
oshe the devil don dey shiver..see de new lying order
You
Lade
Devil
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
oshe the devil don dey shiver..see de new lying order
You
Lade
Devil
Lwkm! grin..you have trust issues,ahswear.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
Lwkm! grin..you have trust issues,ahswear.
how can i trust some1 that lie even in her dreams...i might need your skills sometimes tomorrow...
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
how can i trust some1 that lie even in her dreams...i might need your skills sometimes tomorrow...
Lol..egbon 2dice01,if you want the skills..comman take and With this ur moniker,you will like ludo ooo undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..egbon 2dice01,if you want the skills..comman take and With this ur moniker,you will like ludo ooo undecided
aunty lade so you are proud of your lying skills...smd tongue
Ludo naa...i love something more crazy...guess?
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
aunty lade so you are proud of your lying skills...smd tongue
Ludo naa...i love something more crazy...guess?
Lol...me i don't know for you oo but you can tell me,your secret is safe with me.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...me i don't know for you oo but you can tell me,your secret is safe with me.
i had to peep and run at yor dairy cos ur poo chased me off...
Shey u wey ur mouth dey lick like tap tongue
You have to guess joor..
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
i had to peep and run at yor dairy cos ur poo chased me off...
Shey u wey ur mouth dey lick like tap tongue
You have to guess joor..
Lmaoo...shebi its you that your mouth is noh licking that you comman talk about my poo here...so we are both basket mouth,oya tell me.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
Lmaoo...shebi its you that your mouth is noh licking that you comman talk about my poo here...so we are both basket mouth,oya tell me.
i said guess..you aint even trying...dont lemme spank your lil ass from my screen oo...
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
i said guess..you aint even trying...dont lemme spank your lil ass from my screen oo...
Hahan..my ass ke angry ..don't do rough play oo...how can i guess when you didnt give me clue.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
Hahan..my ass ke angry ..don't do rough play oo...how can i guess when you didnt give me clue.
its children play joor...oya position yourself infront of da mirror...ready for my spanking
Just other games apart ludo...
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
its children play joor...oya position yourself infront of da mirror...ready for my spanking
Just other games apart ludo...
Mummy and daddy grin...Lol,monopoly,chess,draft,snake and ladder...Just tell me already.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
Mummy and daddy grin...Lol,monopoly,chess,draft,snake and ladder...Just tell me already.
bae dont corrupt me..which one is mummy and daddy again huh...i guess am too new school gimme video games...
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
bae dont corrupt me..which one is mummy and daddy again huh...i guess am too new school gimme video games...
Lol...you don't know mummy and daddy but you know it can corrupt you,well done..clap fa ya self..
Video games..as per guy: konami,football manager,Need For Speed?
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...you don't know mummy and daddy but you know it can corrupt you,well done..clap fa ya self..
Video games..as per guy: konami,football manager,Need For Speed?
hmmm..what is the meaning of mummy and daddy joor..
Interesting! i love soccer and anything car race..nfs ..fast&furious
Can you even play video games? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
hmmm..what is the meaning of mummy and daddy joor..
Interesting! i love soccer and anything car race..nfs ..fast&furious
Can you even play video games? cheesy
Mummy and daddy is mummy and daddy.
see kweshon undecided ...no,i cant play..i only know them cos they are courses in the university.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
Mummy and daddy is mummy and daddy.
see kweshon undecided ...no,i cant play..i only know them cos they are courses in the university.
oya position well lemme start spanking yor ass...seems like starting from the left is betta tongue
Like you can play soccer for real?
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
[s][/s]
2dice01:
oya position well lemme start spanking yor ass...seems like starting from the left is betta tongue
Like you can play soccer for real?
[left]Any video game aside soccer.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
[s][/s][left]Any video game aside soccer.
good girl..but why the bumshot naa...so that plan faa
To seduce diss youngman its will not work...mba
Yea most girls dont like soccer ..i love car race like kilode...do you have at home
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
good girl..but why the bumshot naa...so that plan faa
To seduce diss youngman its will not work...mba
Yea most girls dont like soccer ..i love car race like kilode...do you have at home
i love car race also...i play on play station,on the system and my phone.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
MzLarem:
i love car race also...i play on play station,on the system and my phone.
i'd love to beat you on your console or system someday..nightie dear..
Ma to le leni oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival / Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.