Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Encounter With A Prostitute. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Encounter With A Prostitute. (9763 Views)

Too Hilarious!! My Encounter With A Female Nurse. / Revealed!!!! Akpos Mother Is A Prostitute. / Drunk Father And A Prostitute Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Prostitute. by xynerio(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2009
Me and my friends went to a nite party one saturday night and they were dancing with their gals but due to I dont have a gal, I just sat in a corner like a gentleman expecting a luck. And surely there was. A fair complexioned lady walk straight to me and ask me to dance with her, first I resisted due to my shyness but she insisted. We started dancing and before u know it we started laughing. I ask her to see me one of the weekend but she said I should see her first. I said when will that be and she said now. My friends were somewhere watching us. I quickly spotted them and took her to them for introduction. They ask me carry on and be back in time. They know who she is but trying to trick me. When we got to her house, I was scared at first. The environment is not neat. It seems there was a barrack close to it cos soldiers are everywhere. Well I ignore that and walk straight to her room. She did not even offer me anything she said I should pull. I was like '' pull what?'' she said I should be fast that other customers will be waiting for her. That was when I realize she was a prostitute. I told her am sorry that I never new she was a prostitute. She said 'that one na tori' I was about going when she gave me a heavy knock on the head. The word that came out of my mouth was '' UKPABIE''. Before u could know it a soldier came in an ask if all is well. I know those soldiers are shagging this lady for free and if u mess with them the the army will bazoka ur ass. I told the army officer that nothing is wrong just a little misunderstanding. She started raining abuses at me and laughing. I was embarrassed. I went back to my friends rubbing my head where she knock me. They saw me from afar and burst into uncontrollable laughter.
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by candylips(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2009
good for you smiley
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by aristole(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2009
And what does this sacriledge mean embarassed embarassed embarassed

I beg find job.

I will introduce you to "Baba Feyikogbon"
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by busybody20: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
xynerio:

Me and my friends went to a nite party one saturday night and they were dancing with their gals but due to I dont have a gal, I just sat in a corner like a gentleman expecting a luck. And surely there was. A fair complexioned lady walk straight to me and ask me to dance with her, first I resisted due to my shyness but she insisted. We started dancing and before u know it we started laughing. I ask her to see me one of the weekend but she said I should see her first. I said when will that be and she said now. My friends were somewhere watching us. I quickly spotted them and took her to them for introduction. They ask me carry on and be back in time. They know who she is but trying to trick me. When we got to her house, I was scared at first. The environment is not neat. It seems there was a barrack close to it cos soldiers are everywhere. Well I ignore that and walk straight to her room. She did not even offer me anything she said I should pull. I was like '' pull what?'' she said I should be fast that other customers will be waiting for her. That was when I realize she was a prostitute. I told her am sorry that I never new she was a prostitute. She said 'that one na tori' I was about going when she gave me a heavy knock on the head. The word that came out of my mouth was '' UKPABIE''. Before u could know it a soldier came in an ask if all is well. I know those soldiers are shagging this lady for free and if u mess with them the the army will bazoka your ass. I told the army officer that nothing is wrong just a little misunderstanding. She started raining abuses at me and laughing. I was embarrassed. I went back to my friends rubbing my head where she knock me. They saw me from afar and burst into uncontrollable laughter.

where u dey get all ur weird funny stories from sef?
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by kodylicky(f): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin
serves u rite
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by Abbeycity4(f): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
grin                              grin         grin        grin grin                grin grin grin
grin                              grin   grin   grin        grin     grin           grin         grin
grin                              grin          grin        grin       grin        grin           grin
grin                              grin          grin        grin grin grin grin     grin            grin
grin                              grin          grin        grin           grin    grin             grin
grin grin grin grin grin            grin          grin        grin           grin    grin grin grin grin
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by candylips(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
@abbey e bi like say u no get work today smiley
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by busybody20: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
asu still dey strike dats y. i no blame her grin
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by donsponky(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2009
the yoke make sence,
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by donsponky(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
that joke make me to remenber wen me and my guy follow go club,
then i come see one fine babe from far. i come say make i dance front small to go knw
her name,as we begin dey wan i never yan go far before i no she come tell me to come know her place.
as i enter her house, meeeen the crib be like store dem patition the crib with wood.
i look ground come see condoms dem dom use wey full ground, before i know it; she don ask me to pull after she
don pull finish.
that was when i realised that she was a prosst,
nobody tell me to run, the wey i run that day make people wey dey wait for there turn to follow me run without
knowing what's wrong, embarassed embarassed
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by sylve11: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
xynerio:

I was about going when she gave me a heavy knock on the head. The word that came out of my mouth was '' UKPABIE''.

Oboy that na swear o grin cool
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by sexyLeamon(f): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
xynerio:

Me and my friends went to a nite party one saturday night and they were dancing with their gals but due to I dont have a gal, I just sat in a corner like a gentleman expecting a luck. And surely there was. A fair complexioned lady walk straight to me and ask me to dance with her, first I resisted due to my shyness but she insisted. We started dancing and before u know it we started laughing. I ask her to see me one of the weekend but she said I should see her first. I said when will that be and she said now. My friends were somewhere watching us. I quickly spotted them and took her to them for introduction. They ask me carry on and be back in time. They know who she is but trying to trick me. When we got to her house, I was scared at first. The environment is not neat. It seems there was a barrack close to it cos soldiers are everywhere. Well I ignore that and walk straight to her room. She did not even offer me anything she said I should pull. I was like '' pull what?'' she said I should be fast that other customers will be waiting for her. That was when I realize she was a prostitute. I told her am sorry that I never new she was a prostitute. She said 'that one na tori' I was about going when she gave me a heavy knock on the head. The word that came out of my mouth was '' UKPABIE''. Before u could know it a soldier came in an ask if all is well. I know those soldiers are shagging this lady for free and if u mess with them the the army will bazoka your ass. I told the army officer that nothing is wrong just a little misunderstanding. She started raining abuses at me and laughing. I was embarrassed. I went back to my friends rubbing my head where she knock me. They saw me from afar and burst into uncontrollable laughter.
ROFLMAO dis guy and his stories anyway u posted it in the rite section grin grin grin grin grin grin I don laugh tire grin grin
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by Abbeycity4(f): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
donsponky:

that joke make me to remenber wen me and my guy follow go club,
then i come see one fine babe from far. i come say make i dance front small to go knw
her name,as we begin dey wan i never yan go far before i no she come tell me to come know her place.
as i enter her house, meeeen the crib be like store dem patition the crib with wood.
i look ground come see condoms dem dom use wey full ground, before i know it; she don ask me to pull after she
don pull finish.
that was when i realised that she was a prosst,
nobody tell me to run, the wey i run that day make people wey dey wait for there turn to follow me run without
knowing what's wrong, embarassed embarassed

una jst started grin
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by candylips(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
start wetin
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by aristole(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
I beg.helep me ask am oo.Dt post made little or no sense @ all to me though!
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by tytylayor: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
smiley
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by clemcykul(f): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
@post
lmao, this is just too funny
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by candylips(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
funny as hell
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by clemcykul(f): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
dont tell uve been to hell before
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by Abbeycity4(f): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
but he's jst telling tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by candylips(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
@clemcykul yes probably in ya dreams
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by Jeovy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
@post
Loser

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by clemcykul(f): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
jeavy lol
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by candylips(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
@clemcykul un-lol
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by clemcykul(f): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
maka why?
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by tytylayor: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
ur mouth dey smell sad
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by Ben13: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
cheii this piece made the home page shocked
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by koolchicco: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
Abbey_city:

grin                              grin         grin        grin grin                grin grin grin
grin                              grin   grin   grin        grin     grin           grin         grin
grin                              grin          grin        grin       grin        grin           grin
grin                              grin          grin        grin grin grin grin     grin            grin
grin                              grin          grin        grin           grin    grin             grin
grin grin grin grin grin             grin          grin        grin           grin    grin grin grin grin

candylips:

@abbey[b] e bi like say u no get work today smiley
[/b]

You see how ur sister is embarrassing you here!
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by Ben13: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
talk well na
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
ROFLMAO, You sure learnt your lesson,
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
@OP

u lucky say she no demand for 5k.
because after paying that you will reduce the amount of jokes you make on NL
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute. by koolchicco: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
My Ben how na?I hope u don't patronize all these prost. . lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hillarious pictures / E Get As E Dey Do U? / Funny Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.