Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Need Directions Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Directions Pls (2044 Views)

I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 / Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. / Pls Help!!! I Need Directions To 2nd Roundabout, Lekki Phase 1 From Ketu (URGENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Directions Pls by wizzy89(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Who knows how to get to this address from Ketu axis?!

11a Charles Ifeanyi Street, Off Adebayo Doherty Street , Lekki Phase 1
Re: I Need Directions Pls by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
wizzy89:

From Ketu, enter BRT to CMS, from CMS, enter another BRT going to Lekki-Ajah, alight at Lekki Phase One B/stop (first big roundabout immediately after d tollgate is Lekki Phase One B/stop). Cross to the other side through the pedestrian bridge and enter through the gate. Immediately after u entered through the gate, u will see a road by ur right side, take dat road and go to d car park. Enter a white Bus that is going to Lekki-inside, tell the conductor or d driver you will alight at d road immediately after d big Catholic Church before Tantalizers (I have forgotten the name of the road but I think it's Road 14 or 15). Enter d Street and locate where you are going.
All d best!
Re: I Need Directions Pls by wizzy89(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
God bless you broda
derespect:

From Ketu, enter BRT to CMS, from CMS, enter another BRT going to Lekki-Ajah, alight at Lekki Phase One B/stop (first big roundabout immediately after d tollgate is Lekki Phase One B/stop). Cross to the other side through the pedestrian bridge and enter through the gate. Immediately after u entered through the gate, u will see a road by ur right side, take dat road and go to d car park. Enter a white Bus that is going to Lekki-inside, tell the conductor or d driver you will alight at d road immediately after d big Catholic Church before Tantalizers (I have forgotten the name of the road but I think it's Road 14 or 15). Enter d Street and locate where you are going.
All d best!
Re: I Need Directions Pls by kecy19(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
wizzy89:

Was it an interview u went for? Pls wats d name of the Company? I got a message from them for an interview on 17th of dis month. Thanks as I hope on ur quick reply.
Re: I Need Directions Pls by queenex(f): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
kecy19:
Was it an interview u went for? Pls wats d name of the Company? I got a message from them for an interview on 17th of dis month. Thanks as I hope on ur quick reply.
Au did u apply?
Re: I Need Directions Pls by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
I
derespect:

All d best!

Bros, can yu also put me Tru on how to get to 21 onikepo akande lekki phase one from CMS

Thank you
Re: I Need Directions Pls by MarkGud(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
wizzy89:

Re: I Need Directions Pls by wizzy89(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
I hv d same interview on d 17th. Nicodep Computers is their name.
kecy19:
Re: I Need Directions Pls by Voned(f): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Good day has anybody who had an interview at this address been called
Re: I Need Directions Pls by chinco19(f): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Voned:
Good day has anybody who had an interview at this address been called
I was contacted for a pre-start interview
Re: I Need Directions Pls by CallofDuty(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls are there BRT buses that go to lekki/ajah from CMS?..is it blue or red one and like how much..because the thing de tire me all the time..to pay N250 from CMS to ajah only to stop @2nd or 3rd round about..e de pain me ooo gaga oo ..

(1) (Reply)

Acin Is Recruiting / Who Said Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable / Vacant Job For Program Officer In A Renowned NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.