Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d (8802 Views)

Ever Wished Someone A Happy Birthday On Nairaland? / Happy Birthday R231, Drop Your Wishes For Him. / Happy Birthday Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
UJU where are you? angry angry angry angry
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Dereformer(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
@asha

At 5 digits, ur salary will be between #10,000 and #99,999 inclusive. this is not enough to keep a lady comfortable in present day Nigeria. By this very fact u are not eligible. Uju I advice u go for guys whose take home pay runs into 7 digits a month. eg, senators/house of rep members of the fed republic, Pastors etc
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
OK! Uju where are you when people are bidding?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by jaybee3(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

She has been kidnapped and currently dinning at the billionaires bois club  cool
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2009
Happy birthday Uju
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by THEAMAKA(f): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2009
happy birthday UJU!!!
kiss kiss kiss

its also one of my friend's birthday today.
anyway, wish you the best!
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by chukz4real(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
Happy Bday Uju
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by whitelexi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

OK! Uju where are you when people are bidding?

While u lot are busy making busybodies of yourselves, Uju and I have been cuddling and  kiss kiss kiss

You know naaa, no long talks, just a good birthday smoooooooooooch grin grin grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by THEAMAKA(f): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2009
^^^^

LMFAO!!

or maybe she is out enjoying it!  tongue
or maybe she has a job?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by jaybee3(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
@lexi
Just utter these words, i know what you did last night and just see her grin with a big smile on her face.
Hint, the b'day gift was wonderful  cool
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
whitelexi:

While u lot are busy making busybodies of yourselves, Uju and I have been cuddling and kiss kiss kiss

You know naaa, no long talks, just a good birthday smoooooooooooch grin grin grin
I expected you to put in your stake a long time now. grin grin Code passed (if you know what that means) grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
jay bee:

@lexi
Just utter these words, i know what you did last night and just see her grin with a big smile on her face.
Hint, the b'day gift was wonderful cool
You have been duped young man cry cry
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by jaybee3(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

You have been duped young man cry cry
Not blind and can def see with my eyes wide open cool
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by MUZBO(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
I'm too rich to be her bf. Oh sh*t!! . . I let the cat out of the bag! My phone'll start ringing now.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by MUZBO(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
Moderator I'm back! You can delete my above post too and I'll still come back!
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by GEW: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
happy birthday abi na baffday now uju.  make you remind us next year you hear

God bless you and delay the gray hairs for you o
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by whitelexi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

I expected you to put in your stake a long time now. grin grin Code passed (if you know what that means) grin

How could i have put a stake in when both my hands were full? grin grin tongue
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by MUZBO(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
Moderator I'm back! You can delete my above post too and I'll still come back!
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by obyann(f): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
Happy B/day Uju. Have a funfilled day and don't forget to DHL my cake  smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by wolexojo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
50! i log out silently,
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by wolexojo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
Happy Birthday to you,long life and prosperity, pin! pin! pin! hurray
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
Awwwwwwwwwwww!

You all I am sooooooo grateful. Thanks a lot for all the good wishes. Now I'm feeling like Stella Obasanjo  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

As for the people looking for me, I'm right here oh . . .  I just had to do some work to earn my meal for the day *since there's no 'rich' man showing up*  grin

@ TheSeeker?

To what do I owe this honour? At least you try pass the person wey dey claim me for here  cheesy

@ Muzbo

Dont tell me you've not gotten over that thread!!  undecided
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by denony(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UJU

where is it happening?
I can take care of the eatry bills  shocked

but what will happen to the smooshing and squeezing .  grin  grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
koolchicco:

Happy BDay Sister,But how old? tongue lipsrsealed undecided

Shhhhhhhhh!! That's no question to ask a lady  angry  angry
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
denony:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UJU

where is it happening?
I can take care of the eatry bills shocked

but what will happen to the smooshing and squeezing . grin grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by platinumnk(f): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
happy birthday cheesy
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

TheSeeker:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Awwwwwwwww!  Soooooooooory! I'm back!!

So when r we leaving for Dubai Dont worry, Ebonyeyes is coming with us  wink  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by r231(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

Awwwwwwwwwwww!

You all I am sooooooo grateful. Thanks a lot for all the good wishes. Now I'm feeling like Stella Obasanjo  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

As for the people looking for me, I'm right here oh . . .  I just had to do some work to earn my meal for the day *since there's no 'rich' man showing up*  grin

@ TheSeeker?

To what do I owe this honour? At least you try pass the person wey dey claim me for here  cheesy

@ Muzbo

Dont tell me you've not gotten over that thread!!  undecided

you DO hmmmmm loading,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
r231:

you DO hmmmmm loading,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[size=3pt]See my enemy dey send me b/day wishes too. Kai, b/day good oh![/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by r231(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

[size=3pt]See my enemy dey send me b/day wishes too. Kai, b/day good oh![/size] cheesy cheesy

I am not your enemy o
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
r231:

I am not your enemy o

Hmmmn. You could have fooled me! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brt Bus Route In Lagos / Abuja Wedding Venue Asap / Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.