Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Who Among This Drunkard Is More Drunk - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Among This Drunkard Is More Drunk (1938 Views)

Joke: Drunk Driver Busted By Tattle Tale Wife / Whu Iz D Most Drunkard Among Them / See How A Drunkard's Obituary Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among This Drunkard Is More Drunk by horrmorr(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Who among these 3 drunkards is more drunk *1..after drinking he* *went inside the hotel's** *rest room to urinate and on entering* *the* *toilet*, he* *saw the reflection of* *himself on the mirror* *and shouted* *"Oh,* *sorry, somebody is* *even here".* *OR* *2..After drinking, he got up and started searching for his phone all around. He puts on the phones' torch light* *(the one* *he is looking for) to enable him look for the phone and in the* *process the same phone rang, he picked* *up and answered* *"please call me back,* *I'm looking for my* *phone "* *OR* *3. After drinking, he entered his car and drove off, on* *getting to the major road, he saw Dangote's trailer that has been there for three years, he quietly went and park behind the trailer, after three hours, he started shouting* *"what kind of Go slow is this sef!"...thinking he was in a traffic jam.* Choose Your Answer.....1,2 or 3 Who among these 3 drunkards is more drunk *1..after drinking he* *went inside the hotel's** *rest room to urinate and on entering* *the* *toilet*, he* *saw the reflection of* *himself on the mirror* *and shouted* *"Oh,* *sorry, somebody is* *even here".* *OR* *2..After drinking, he got up and started searching for his phone all around. He puts on the phones' torch light* *(the one* *he is looking for) to enable him look for the phone and in the* *process the same phone rang, he picked* *up and answered* *"please call me back,* *I'm looking for my* *phone "* *OR* *3. After drinking, he entered his car and drove off, on* *getting to the major road, he saw Dangote's trailer that has been there for three years, he quietly went and park behind the trailer, after three hours, he started shouting* *"what kind of Go slow is this sef!"...thinking he was in a traffic jam.* Choose Your Answer.....1,2 or 3 Who among these 3 drunkards is more drunk *1..after drinking he* *went inside the hotel's** *rest room to urinate and on entering* *the* *toilet*, he* *saw the reflection of* *himself on the mirror* *and shouted* *"Oh,* *sorry, somebody is* *even here".* *OR* *2..After drinking, he got up and started searching for his phone all around. He puts on the phones' torch light* *(the one* *he is looking for) to enable him look for the phone and in the* *process the same phone rang, he picked* *up and answered* *"please call me back,* *I'm looking for my* *phone "* *OR* *3. After drinking, he entered his car and drove off, on* *getting to the major road, he saw Dangote's trailer that has been there for three years, he quietly went and park behind the trailer, after three hours, he started shouting* *"what kind of Go slow is this sef!"...thinking he was in a traffic jam.* Choose Your Answer.....1,2 or 3

1 Like

Re: Who Among This Drunkard Is More Drunk by tolugar: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Op your are Very drunk

For posting all that.

It's only a drunkard can read all that

1 Like

Re: Who Among This Drunkard Is More Drunk by daveyjay(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2016
Poster above me, very correct

1 Like

Re: Who Among This Drunkard Is More Drunk by bostish(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
I second 2 d poster above me as well.
Re: Who Among This Drunkard Is More Drunk by Sensie(f): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
I third the poster above me kiss
Re: Who Among This Drunkard Is More Drunk by horrmorr(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lalasticlala #fp I beg

(1) (Reply)

My First Experience At A Fast Food In The US / Mr And Mrs Bill Gates / I Copied Dis Joke From My Granny's Archive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.