Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate (72886 Views)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by virus05(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
h
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by freshvine(f): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Education is not only about reading and writing examinations but also to inculcate discipline. She failed it by disobedience and her results should be seized!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by san316(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
One animol up there is saying the girl's hijab interfere with the exams.

What is wrong with people that they cannot respect other people's belief. Live and let live for peace to reign.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by think2030: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Make she put it on to their mosque, not examination hall

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
In my opinion, he should have asked her to choose between the examination and wearing an attire that interferes with smooth running of the examination, just to give her a chance. In his shoes though, I don't think I will allow that. Garments that can conceal suspicious materials are not encouraged. We witnessed even tertiary institutions take examinations in singlets and underwears and aside from general murmurs, no special attention was sought. Does that mean the religion of those affected encourage Nudity?

Religion and Western Education ought not to conflict.

Why do they even need the identity of the supervisor sef? These people keep making themselves suspicious.

What the hell are you saying? Is hijab illegal?

8 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by venom13(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
I remember when I was writing my final exam in Unijos a girl seating next to me putting on hijab she had this 80 leaves long note expo hidden under hijab.

6 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
People should stop whipping up religious sentiments, if she was a masquerade would she be allowed to enter the premises at all?

8 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by sheriff14(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
"The wife of King James, the man who brought you the English translation of the Bible, his wife wore hijab. I guess she didn't miss the scriptures in the Bible referring to Hijab (head covering) 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, Corinthians 11:16. I find it hilarious when Christians post things about banning hijab when your naivety scene in your front yard has a woman wearing it. You ever wondered why Amish women wear it, or nuns, or the simple fact many women did for hundreds of years until recently? Quit being so double standard. What is so wrong with a woman covering her hair? Smh. I can understand a non religious person not understanding. But there is no sense Christians shouldn't be standing up for the right to wear Hijab. You want to stand up against abortion, gay marriage etc.. But want to ban hijab. How utterly ridiculous." -Kyla McRoberts

15 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by IVORY2009(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
that supervisor was more than lucky, she is still alife, if it was to be states like Sokoto, Kebbi, Maduguri, etc she did dis to one of the moslim female students, she would have been killed right away, those people dont joke with their religion, I think the examination body would have made it known to all students partaking in the exams, if they want some set of religion to do away with masking of face or not.....lolzzz

BACHIGAAAAA.....

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by tunesoft(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nothing bad in a fellow Muslim female teacher checking her out in private if she carry contraband, buh she definitely has her right to put it on.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by hedonistic: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yes. The WAEC supervisor has committed an atrocity worse than genocide. It doesn't matter that the useless girl certainly takes off her hijab before hopping on her boyfriends' cocks.

We await news that Mr WAEC supervisor has been beheaded by Islamic Avengers. Or maybe the police would arrest and detain him in order to save his life from aggrieved Muslims who would threaten to kill him.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by omhor(f): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
I tire for this hijab thing Sef even in my school some so called big girls that don't normally wear hijab suddenly become hijab sisters during exams. lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Hassan080196(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
In my opinion, he should have asked her to choose between the examination and wearing an attire that interferes with smooth running of the examination, just to give her a chance. In his shoes though, I don't think I will allow that. Garments that can conceal suspicious materials are not encouraged. We witnessed even tertiary institutions take examinations in singlets and underwears and aside from general murmurs, no special attention was sought. Does that mean the religion of those affected encourage Nudity?

Why do they even need the identity of the supervisor sef? These people keep making themselves suspicious.

You're so dump that I couldn't understand am iota of what you're saying.

Let me put this to you. What has hijab has to do with what is upstairs? You people are just too myopic for my likings. There are some Muslim female students out there, their body,well covered and still rule over some departments in our higher institutions.

You're always ready to go against anything Islamic but eager to wave away anything in favour of Islam.
Why?

Later on, you'll hear them say Muslims are not tolerant when you're even the one pushing us to the wall.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by genetics111: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na Hijab She want to use to write exam ?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
freshvine:
Education is not only about reading and writing examinations but also to inculcate discipline. She failed it by disobedience and her results should be seized!

Is hijab illegal? Hypocrite!

6 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by theophorus(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
..Why wear a clothing which makes it difficult for others to identify you...

#JustThinkingAloud.

...That's how someone will carry sometins that is illegal into the hall or impersonate.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by YINKS89(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
dats cruel.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Pchinak: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
HateU2:
I don't wish to type anything but just wanna ask

She's still alive right undecided undecided

Exactly...I wish the kano woman and the Abuja pastor's wife only had their scarf pulled out or bible taken or something like that.

8 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Fkhalifa(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
tunesoft:
Nothing bad in a fellow Muslim female teacher checking her out in private if she carry contraband, buh she definitely has her right to put it on.
you made sense, but from other comments, one can smell the hatred, some will even wish her death sef...what a shame!

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by phobia2002: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
doskie:
Its in Nigeria you see people that carry things on their heads. Tomorrow you will hear they have incarcerated small girls as sexx slaves in their. But its non of my business

If yours is simple as in this photo, it'll be cool but yours more than Yoruba agbada

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by ezelos(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:

. Was she a he?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by tbaba1234: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Stevosty:
Yes the Muslims, they are at it again.

What exactly did 'the muslims' do?

An invigilator has no right to lay hands on a candidate. That is assault.

Wearing the hijab is part of her dressing and is protected by the constitution.

If she is caught cheating then the invigilator can apply whatever punishment but laying his hands on her is wrong.

A female teacher can easily check under the scarf.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by OLisaMacaulay(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
na God go punish all of una,how many people commend the killing of Christain in the north, you people are shame less

6 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by ezelos(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sveen:
That is a barbaric act, especially coming from a supposed educated individual.

He has no right to remove any piece of clothing on a candidate he supervises, he should have asked her to remove it or forget about writing the exam, that way, the end result would have been her choice and not his.
. Was she a he?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by olutosfem(f): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
What kinda tears is she shedding? This is where trouble starts from. The invigilator should have allowed her remove it herself anyways. Head wey dem cover cover wey peace no dey entire world again. As young as she is crying she's unclad. All d Alfas for dia ile kewu dey deceive them

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by oscar4lyf(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
embarassed[i][/i]hmm ths people self
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by tiny78(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin
HateU2:

na wa for u!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Kazrem(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Una see dem now. Later they will say Muslims have started. Can a Muslim supervisor ask a nun/catholic sister to remove her head cover? Even if you must tell the girl to remove the hijab, not in the presence of everybody. She knows the right thing to do but just wanted to humiliate the innocent girl. God is the best judge.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by realmindz: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
better be careful before these people declare peace on you

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
HateU2:

Abi..at least dey didnt blow off her head...

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Jay542(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chimeges1:
If she looks suspicious nothing bad in removing it. Please the reporter of this article want creat trouble.
What the supervisor did was wrong. As he removed it and didn't see anything, he should have given her the hijab back. Afterall they didn't say you shouldn't wear Hijab

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.