Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate (72905 Views)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by dragonking3: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
BARAJ92:

You are absolutely wrong, have you ever seen Buhari wife not on her Hijab, There are many rich people using the Hijab, is Saudi Arabia a poor country. Mind you the use of Hijab is not a voluntary act but a compulsory one
I know about Nigeria and I can confirm that hijab is for the poor. You will never see rich children wear hijab
another example is Ali sheriff daughters who are all Muslims but guess what, they don't wear hijab.

I REPEAT, HIJAB IS FOR THE POOR!! !

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
I only dropped few words, u called it ranting. Aunty Ranti. Lol. Whether you believe in her or not, she was Jesus' mother. So FOH with ur bs.

Trina0936:

Stop calling virgin mary! Someone already told you its only the Catholics that truly believed in her and you are here ranting. The other denominations don't even honor her like the Catholics so nobody cares about your rants cos we know you Muslims are all hypocrites and murderers!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
We are saying the same thang, bunny. Learn to read and understand. Whoever has been painting her on the canvases with her head always covered must have drawn the parallels. So stfu

HajimeSaito:

The Virgin Mary didn't need a head covering to be a virgin and symbol of feminine virtue. In fact it is her behaviour and mindset that set her apart from other women. The Bible never even mentioned anything about the way she dressed.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stop jumping into stuff that you don't understand. I quoted someone; you should have checked what I quoted him for. Stop making a fool outta yourself outchea, bunny.

kabrud:

Prof, this is not English class pls. The forum is more interested in the opinion rather than the correctness or otherwise of the English. cool

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
You need to stop being stupid and stop trying To buttress your Islamophobia by being selective in your data collation. Since you can bring up pictures so damn well, please post the picture of Aisha Buhari with the Minister of Agriculture or som'n in her last outing. What she was putting on is called Hijab. Now tell me that Aisha Buhari is a poor woman and you deserve to get b*tchslapped.

dragonking3:
I know about Nigeria and I can confirm that hijab is for the poor. You will never see rich children wear hijab
another example is Ali sheriff daughters who are all Muslims but guess what, they don't wear hijab.

I REPEAT, HIJAB IS FOR THE POOR!! !
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by dragonking3: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Snipes009:
You need to stop being stupid and stop trying To buttress your Islamophobia by being selective in your data collation. Since you can bring up pictures so damn well, please post the picture of Aisha Buhari with the Minister of Agriculture or som'n in her last outing. What she was putting on is called Hijab. Now tell me that Aisha Buhari is a poor woman and you deserve to get b*tchslapped.

Why don't you post the picture here for us then? TILL THEN HIJAB IS FOR THE POOR.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by maasoap(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sanchez01:

The truth is, more than ever, I see disintegration looming. It's only a matter of time. It's pretty much interesting to see how so called Moslems, including ladies, are asking for the head of the woman and even wished she tried it in the North.

Since a Moslem president has refused to act overtime on issues bothering on religion, people on the other side of the divide would soon take decisions and ask to leave. It is only a piece of clothing and nothing beyond that. Interestingly, most of them shouting and clamouring for the woman to be beheaded don't really understand the essence and origin of that clothing used to adorn the eyes and ears in particular.

When Christians were been killed in the North and the South down here, everyone of them kept mum over the isood craving MURIC wrote a thing on a piece of handkerchief. As a people, the consciousness of whom we worship and where we belong has never hit us this hard before. CAN is useless and would rather not talk over the issue, but the most important thing is that everyone would align with something at the very end.

Those craving for blood and head here should start from their homes to have full confidence they can do as instructed by the book. Most extreme Islamic laws are designed for the poor and less privileged among them. Marry off a girl at 9, dressing like a masquerade under midday heat, are designed for the poor among them. You won't see this with the super rich families, not once.

It wouldn't take long for a referendum to be called for by Christians and people of the South and when it comes, over 80% would agree to be a part of the disintegration. Just like Achebe wrote in his memoir, there was a country.
I will say it again, she should attempt this same act if she ever finds herself invigilating in the northern part of Nigeria. Her head will be placed on spike and displayed on the streets, you knew it, I knew it.
Second bolded: that's story of your life. How is that your headache when a Muslim female student decides to wear hijab as granted by our constitution? Did you feel intimidated by it?

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by maasoap(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
dragonking3:
Why don't you post the picture here for us then? TILL THEN HIJAB IS FOR THE POOR.
Okay, let me agree with you that hijab is for the poor muslims. How is that any Christian problem or headache to the extent of abusing the the right of the wearer? You people should allow peace to reign. And tell her not to carry her madness go North o because, that would be her last undeed.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by maasoap(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrnigeria:

they are always screaming for violence. they want to stone the invigilator to death abi or slit her throat. cos that's what they do.
She asked for it, she may not be lucky next time because she is marked. Are you happy now?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by adeife16(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
this Muslims are too fanatic
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by aoyih(m): 1:28am On Sep 08, 2016
kabrud:

Forget this rubbish, we are going to see the outcome of this case. There is right to freedom of religion and hijab is part of Islamic religion. No matter how u christians try u cannot modify Islam to suit ur purpose. The Quran is not like the Bible that u keep editing everyday.

I just pity you...I really dont blame you, becus all Terrorist are Muslims, therefore....
So there's nothing anyone of you would say and I will be surprised at, for you were born and indoctrinated with the spirit of anger, aggression, violence, hatred and wickedness.
sometimes I pray Jesus could just come now now becus of this infidels who call others infidels.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by aoyih(m): 1:32am On Sep 08, 2016
kabrud:

Forget this rubbish, we are going to see the outcome of this case. There is right to freedom of religion and hijab is part of Islamic religion. No matter how u christians try u cannot modify Islam to suit ur purpose. The Quran is not like the Bible that u keep editing everyday.

I just pity you...I really dont blame you, becus all Terrorist are Muslims, therefore....
So there's nothing anyone of you would say and I will be surprised at, for you were born and indoctrinated with the spirit of anger, aggression, violence, hatred and wickedness.
sometimes I pray Jesus could just come now now becus of this infidels who call others infidels.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by sedorf247(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2016
we as a Muslim will continue to do things in the right way, from the report the girl was not into examination malpractice, why on earth would the supervisor does such a thing. Islam is a religion of peace and principle. let's live In peace in Nigeria
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2016
maasoap:

She asked for it, she may not be lucky next time because she is marked. Are you happy now?

Next time, you will be around to slit her throat. And that makes you a proud Muslim?
I'm not in support of what the woman did, but I thought your religion was a religion of peace...

I forgot, its Boko Haram's religion.

PS: The way that cleric is going about this, that woman is going to outlive him.
I have Muslims as friends. the sensible ones. not the violent animals calling themselves Muslims. You grab?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2016
sedorf247:
we as a Muslim will continue to do things in the right way, from the report the girl was not into examination malpractice, why on earth would the supervisor does such a thing. Islam is a religion of peace and principle. let's live In peace in Nigeria
this is a sensible Muslim. cc maasoap
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by talut(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2016
U ppl are smtn else,u can as well say that no cloth should be worn all in the name of no cheating.
PS:Those boko haram ppl u called muslims are just bunch of confused fellows
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2016
Trina0936:

Why am I surprised?? Even with the five wives you married,u still patronise harlots! undecided Uncircumcised baboons!
The issue here is that the Christians are the prostitutes. grin
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2016
Snipes009:
Stop jumping into stuff that you don't understand. I quoted someone; you should have checked what I quoted him for. Stop making a fool outta yourself outchea, bunny.

The prof of English, this is not English class. Stop changing the topic. grin

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2016
Trina0936:

Why am I surprised?? Even with the five wives you married,u still patronise harlots! undecided Uncircumcised baboons!
Never knew u were still masturbating here. Keep ur prostitutions to ur regions and stop infiltrating ours with ur waywardness. grin
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2016
aoyih:

And all rapists, armed robbers, ritualists, drug and human traffickers are christians. grin
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by malikombi(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2016
I refuse to read this post earlier because of unpalatable comments.
Now I'm seeing them.
Nigeria will continue to remain the way it is until we address issues appropriately and disregard our various religious beliefs.
I'm a Muslim and I'll continue to be(In sha Allah)
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Rekyz:
Quran is not like the Bible, its a piece of shit uh.
Yes the Quran is not like the Bible and can never be like it. That is why they keep upgrading and revising it like windows operating system. grin The Quran has been the same and shall continue to be like that no matter how u christians try to modify Islam the way u keep changing christianity to suit ur purpose. That is why u keep denying some parts of the Bible upandan. grin
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by dragonking3: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2016
maasoap:

Okay, let me agree with you that hijab is for the poor muslims. How is that any Christian problem or headache to the extent of abusing the the right of the wearer? You people should allow peace to reign. And tell her not to carry her madness go North o because, that would be her last undeed.
Prove that the invigilator is a Christian then we shall continue from there.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2016
adeife16:
this Muslims are too fanatic
And the Christians are too hypocritical. grin
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Trina0936:

Cold- blooded killers! That should be better! I hope you die shamelessly like the people you kill,Amen!
Amin and that is if i kill and you were only hoping but as for me i'll pray you get embarassed,disgraced and abashed as the girl one day then i guess you'll learn to keep your mouth where you mates keep their.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
dragonking3:
This is a very wrong assertion. The doctrine in deeper life is different from the on in Anglican. But Muslims claim to have the same doctrine right? So why is it that the rich kids don't wear hijab, only the poor hungry ones? All my Muslims friends that are rich have never for once wore hijab. Hijab is for the poor and oppressed.
Hear is another picture of Buhari daughter Hanan celebrating her birthday with other Muslim girls, none of them is wearing hijab. HIJAB IS FOR POOR MUSLIM GIRLS.
Are this the only rich Muslims you?and sir what is your definition of "RICH"?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
dragonking3:
This is a very wrong assertion. The doctrine in deeper life is different from the on in Anglican. But Muslims claim to have the same doctrine right? So why is it that the rich kids don't wear hijab, only the poor hungry ones? All my Muslims friends that are rich have never for once wore hijab. Hijab is for the poor and oppressed.
Hear is another picture of Buhari daughter Hanan celebrating her birthday with other Muslim girls, none of them is wearing hijab. HIJAB IS FOR POOR MUSLIM GIRLS.
Are these the only rich Muslims you?and sir what is your definition of "RICH"?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
dragonking3:
Hear is another picture of Buhari daughter Hanan celebrating her birthday with other Muslim girls, none of them is wearing hijab. HIJAB IS FOR
POOR MUSLIM GIRLS.
And christians dont have doctrine right?well that is left to you,but God isnt going to judge us according to the degree of our wealth mister so take your thoughts to your folks and Jesus never wore coat and tie so why are you wearing it?i guess this should answer your question concerning the dressing& another question is do you dress to feel comfortable,impress people or because it's right to cover your nudity.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by smart024(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
ALL THESE FOOLS STILL DEY INSULT THEMSELVES HERE...?
MAKE UNA LEAVE THE BATTLE FOR GOD NAH...

ABI UNA gOD NA A DEAD ONE WAY NO FIT FIGHT IM BATTLES AND THATS WHY UNA GET TO FIGHT FOR HIM...?

ALL I KNOW BE SAY RELIGION SAY "FOLLOW WHAT GOD SAYS" AND NOT "FOLLOW WHAT CHURCH OR MASALACHI SAID" O...

SO IF ANYBODY KNOW SAY IM RELIGION NA THE ONE OF PEACE, THEN LET GOD HAVE HIS WAY...
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by aoyih(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
kabrud:

And all rapists, armed robbers, ritualists, drug and human traffickers are christians. grin

U just finished describing a Terrorist... see dis boko haram o!
Make una come do anyhow for makurdi town...God help una.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Kings2rule(m): 5:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Gbemishile1:

i totallly condem what happens in d north but pls make no mistake dat we do not play with issues relating to d female muslim child o.lailai
cus God hiself said he has 'clothed' them with dignity by way of d hijab
. You are a true Muslim. I really condemn the act too. meanwhile I remember the time I was in NYSC orientation camp paiko,Niger state, ordinarily the ladies there on hijab,I have so much respect for them to the extent that I hardly come close to them and I think that's they way it should be and not actually go to that extent of removing a Muslim girls hijab. it's an insult to religion and tradition. I am totally against it despite I am a Christian. it's not right at all.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2016
aoyih:

U just finished describing a Terrorist... see dis boko haram o!
Make una come do anyhow for makurdi town...God help una.
Hahahaha, the records in recent times in print and electronic media are there for every Tom dick and harry to see. grin. If u disagree with the reports, contact the owners of those media outfit and seek redress. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.