Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate (72907 Views)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Vastjoy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
The identity of the supervisor should be released and appropriate actions taken against him

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Hassan080196(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
freshvine:

Jesus Christ ended Judaism.

Go to Isreal and kill one soul and let them show you an eye for an eye.

Imagine a tiny Israel isolated by Muslim Arabs yet they dare not provoke them then guess what will happen to the world if Jesus Christ had allow Judaism to propagate instead of Christianity.

You gotta be kidding me. If Israel want to show prowess ,why don't them attack the likes of Iran, Iraq,Afghanistan ,et all instead of attacking armless Palestinian kids?

You people are only mouthed.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by DokitaG: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
I seriously disagree with what that supervisor did, what happened to a female teacher checking her out privately... Abeg them no de write waec for North ni?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by aoyih(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
"We therefore demand a public statement from WAEC on the supervisor’s identity and the official reprimand failing which WAEC should blame itself for the reaction of Muslims."

If I understand English well enough, I think this is a threat that needs not to be over looked.
This MURIC representative that wrote this letter is the head of religious bigots and fanatics in his locality.
They go the talk as if na them get Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Stevosty: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
tbaba1234:

What exactly did 'the muslims' do?

An invigilator has no right to lay hands on a candidate. That is assault.

Wearing the hijab is part of her dressing and is protected by the constitution.

If she is caught cheating then the invigilator can apply whatever punishment but laying his hands on her is wrong.

A female teacher can easily check under the scarf.
Mind you the invigilator is a female and we have not heard her side of the story, now your prof is already painting a religion assault to it, those that were killed for calling name by your people, your prof, the Christians and constitution have no problem with that, una cup go soon full.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kazrem:
Una see dem now. Later they will say Muslims have started. Can a Muslim supervisor ask a nun/catholic sister to remove her head cover? Even if you must tell the girl to remove the hijab, not in the presence of everybody. She knows the right thing to do but just wanted to humiliate the innocent girl. God is the best judge.
nuns dey write waec?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by FlamesD: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
How will the invigilator identify the pix of the students who registered for exams with their heads completely covered.

Someone can hide under the hijab and sit for another person's exams.

When will we as a people stop attaching some silly norms to religion.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kinibigdeal(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Very simple. If the supervisor is persecuted then, CELE, catholic, anglican, K and S etc must be allowed to wear their attires into any examination hall because it will also make dem look naked without it. I have caught my guys severally on bed with all this Alhaja with Hijab. The funiest thing is that, they engage in illicit sex with hijab on.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by nigeriafarmer: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
HateU2:
I don't wish to type anything but just wanna ask

She's still alive right undecided undecided
yes if this was done in the north they will have eaten her alive

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Farmerforlife:
This is pure assault. I expect MURIC and all Muslim organizations to take this up, and get this animal into jail at the very least. This constant oppressive harassment of our children by bigoted christian fanatics must stop with immediate effect. That female beast is lucky she did not do that to my daughter.
Well, I'm patiently waiting for any born bastard who will try similar rubbish on my tenderly growing little girl. I'm based in Lagos but I don't give a damn I swear.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by bremo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
This is not the beginning of the story neither is it the end. It's better and safer to hear from the other party to ascertain what really transpired. Though, I feel if the hijab is the small one there should be no problem with that except WAEC does not approve of it at all during exam.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by olalekang(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Reading such bias comments by educated illiterates is so annoying, I wonder when theyouths of this country would shun sentiments and speak the truth. A young girl was embarasssed in the exam hall and all I can read here is that she chosses between her hijab and the exam. Toall such commenters you suck and you really need to go back to school. Deludd hybrids

6 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Excllncy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Let her remove it. I have not seen Buhari's children with hijab. If she want to be an extremist let her remain in her father's house. Nigeria must move forward.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hassan080196:

You gotta be kidding me. If Israel want to show prowess ,why don't them attack the likes of Iran, Iraq,Afghanistan ,et all instead of attacking armless Palestinian kids?

Israel don't attack but defend and since Palestinians dwell in Israel and break rules what do you expect? that Israel give them pop corn?

and oh tell me how Israel surrendered when the whole Arab attacked them.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Dcaliphate(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
All this grammar on top one small thing.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Stevosty: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Very simple. If the supervisor is persecuted then, CELE, catholic, anglican, K and S etc must be allowed to wear their attires into any examination hall because it will also make dem look naked without it. I have caught my guys severally on bed with all this Alhaja with Hijab. The funiest thing is that, they engage in illicit sex with hijab on.
while the men like unclad girls.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by numericalguy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
tintingz:
I'm a Muslim and the way MURIC construct their letter looks like a Muslim and Christian war thing which I will not support.

There are rules for everything, if WAEC doesn't allow hijab in exam hall all candidate should abide to it but if vice is the case then the WAEC official is a religious bigot.

Truely you a bastarrrd. Hijab is allowed in Nigerian schools including writing WAEC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by freshvine(f): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hassan080196:

Isreal can't attack until attacked. They've always retaliated.

When hezebollah did nonsense, they dealt with the whole of Lebanon.

The strike Iran and destroyed most of their facilities before USA Wade in and halt their operations.

Israel is for an eye for eye. You kill one, they drop hundreds

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
KingAdegoke:
nuns dey write waec?
How do they write exams in their seminary or whatever those their schools are called?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
nigeriafarmer:
yes if this was done in the north they will have eaten her alive
sad
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by ehikwe22: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
To these fvcking Muslim, anybody that's not a Muslim is a Christian. There are atheists and agnostics in Nigeria, there are born Christians that don't believe in going to church and they don't care. why did this man always draw Christians to everything? MURIC has been talking way too much lately.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
john29226:
Abi..at least dey didnt blow off her head...
I tire oo undecided

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
tiny78:
;Dna wa for u!
lol.
She dey cry because of wetin my brother cheesy
They kill her ni undecided

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Akinaukwa: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
I dont support what the Supervisor did but the story has gotten a K leg. How can a Supervisor get into an examination hall, walk straight to only the supposed lady and remove her hijab? I dont believe you, something must have gone wrong. I remember when i was writing my degree examination at the Large lecture theatre, Faculty of Education, University of Ibadan, bros come and see the way bullets were being tactically removed from under the hijab by our muslim ladies, even those toblique guys with unshaved long beards couldnt resist the attempt to embark on same suicide mission. Abeg, tell us the true story.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pchinak:

Exactly...I wish the kano woman and the Abuja pastor's wife only had their scarf pulled out or bible taken or something like that.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngberry001:
nop she just pass out immediately aftr d paper undecided
thanks for the info undecided
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mfm04622: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
If MURIC is serious, they should be suing perpetrators of such acts. Simple.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
u guys should stop all dis nonsense.
I dont care abt oda religions but islam is a code,a manner of life.u have to obey it if u really want to follow d religion
islam doesnt joke with the muslim female child o,cus allah has bestowed so much dignity in them,even more than the male muslim.
If not hipocracy.we see so many small girls putting on bump shorts,covering absolutely nothing.if she can put dat on,how do u want to teach her to put on blouse when she goes up.she now gets raped and then u pple start shouting here on nairaland
a muslim girl covers up her beauty so as not to put bad tots from satan into d heart of man,u guys are here shouting.
Bet it with me,cus it has happened a lot
d examiner will get her due reward from allah

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by HMZi: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
The girl is stupid,wearing hijab to exam hall,there are scarfs she can use to cover the hair....
.muslims need to separate religion from state....there own to much sef.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
aoyih:
"We therefore demand a public statement from WAEC on the supervisor’s identity and the official reprimand failing which WAEC should blame itself for the reaction of Muslims."

If I understand English well enough, I think this is a threat that needs not to be over looked.
This MURIC representative that wrote this letter is the head of religious bigots and fanatics in his locality.
They go the talk as if na them get Nigeria...
Forget this rubbish, we are going to see the outcome of this case. There is right to freedom of religion and hijab is part of Islamic religion. No matter how u christians try u cannot modify Islam to suit ur purpose. The Quran is not like the Bible that u keep editing everyday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.