Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! (7694 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by fajiboy: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
Nairalanders, pls read this true story of mine and judge for yourself.
"I visited my pastor on Sunday evening, 4th of October, 2009 at 7pm.To my surprise, i met him(my pastor) browsing with your-freedom software (i.e a popular free internet software that hides ip) in his office.Aside that i collected his nokia 3110c mobile phone and i discovered that he has the latest mtn and zain cheat codes and mobile cheat softwares such as operamini 2.0 and 4.2 browser including the latest operamini 5.0 browser.I was so disappointed, though i didn't let him know. I walked out of his office with the thought banging in my mind that 'even pastors use such things'.Na God go save us."
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by donjon: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
Mehn! Dat ur pastor dey para!
How does he manage to preach with a straight face?
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
Why should you be alarmed when actually some Pastors have committed worse offenses than this?
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by phemmy88(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
OMG! dis is another piece of funny shit, i can't help it bt laugh as loud as possible!
But dat's isn't bad @ all. Were in d bible do u see it dat "thou shall not use opera" he's jst been smart, bt frankly speaking, is dis some kind of a joke? It should av bin in d joke section! lol
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by tunnex190: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
It ain't funny.
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by tunnex190: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
It ain't funny.
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by matos(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
U pastor na poor one mk him go mk plan 2 mk more cash
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by donjon: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
Illegal browsing no be bad tin 4 d pastor eye
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by donjon: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
Illegal browsing no be bad tin 4 d pastor eye
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
This post is best placed in the religion section. I'm sure many people would like to see it
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by MrCrackles(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
The amount of silly threads and topics that make the front page nowadays is worrying!
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by Ohsisi: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

The amount of silly threads and topics that make the front page nowadays is worrying!

especially if it has Christian ,Church or pastor in it.
My vibrant threads on the black man and his allah or 5 versions of the Koran won't dare make the front page because Seun doesn't want to be murdered by abuzola and the 40 thieves.
na today?
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by MrCrackles(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ohsisi:

especially if it has Christian ,Church or pastor in it.
My vibrant threads on the black man and his allah or 5 versions of the Koran won't dare make the front page because Seun doesn't want to be murdered by abuzola and the 40 thieves.
na today?

So Abuzola has 40 thieves in his entourage shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2009
@seun
i dont seem to understand what is happening these days, anything makes it to the frontpage especially romance & jokes.I think you guys need to review the criteria for a post to make a headline, who cares if a pastor uses opera mini, why in the first instance will the stupid poster invade a man of god privacy, Foolish thread.
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by honsule(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ohsisi:

Seun doesn't want to be murdered by abuzola and the 40 thieves.
na today?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
2 many updates these days. . . I think Seun's plan is to make this site more addictive!
Now people are sure to login with any spare time at home or work, knowing fully well there would have been another interesting update before they would say 'Jack Robinson' . . . Nice strategy Seun!!!
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by shesi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
if you and the other church pay more 'offerings' maybe he wouldn't have to resort to this no? lol
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by omoboy08(m): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
someone must ve collected money from him be4 he could use it. he is enjoyin financial freedom
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by bydot1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
hehe, cheesy so funny
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by mikeoscar: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Moderator,
Is it possible that somebody deleted my response to this post
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by GboGboAye: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2009
fajiboy:

Nairalanders, pls read this true story of mine and judge for yourself.
"I visited my pastor on Sunday evening, , the latest operamini 5.0 browser.I was so disappointed, though i didn't let him know. I walked out of his office with the thought banging in my mind that 'even pastors use such things'.Na God go save us."

LOL i think he has d right o save money too. After all they dont pay pastors well at all.
Re: My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! by semid4lyfe(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2009
That ain't news. It's just the nature of man. We like getting stuffs for free and not paying. I'm sure most pastors use pirated softwares on their pc's.

(1) (2)

Telecommunication Companies Lose 8 Million Subscribers in Q2 2021 / Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root / My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.