Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity (13557 Views)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by mikeoscar: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
Virginity is dignity and not lack of opportunity. It is only those that do not know the value of their body that engage in sex before marriage. If you truly love each other, you should get married and then can start having sex!

@Jmoore,
uuuhhhhhh, W.O.R.D.!!! cool

NL sisters, you should be cheering this guy by now wink!
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by mikeoscar: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
Quote from: Ebonyeyes on Today at 12:28:05 PM
Preach on brother. Now only if you can tell your gender this

i think his point is more to ladies as they have a bigger role to play.

@ Kenny G,
It actually applies to us all but I will expect more ladies to support this because often times it's guys who want to use it to blackmail the ladies.
There is a fellow on this forum who uses "virginity is not dignity it is only a lack of opportunity", may be the poster saw that "lie" and decided to correct the impression.

I advise if any of you on NL lays his/her hands on the following books by Late Dr. Edwin Louis Cole:
1. COMMUNICATION,SEX and MONEY
2. MAXIMISED MANHOOD
3.THE UNIQUE WOMAN
4.SEXUAL INTEGRITY

These books are less than a total of  $54 minus shipping. They will really bless you weather you are still virgin or praying for healing having lost your virginity, suffering from guilt or general self un-forgiveness for losing your virginity consciously or unconsciously in the days of ignorance, i bet you that little book will bless you. I have recommended this books to many people and taught from his principles at church and it blessed me too.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by ovo4u(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
Let's hope your partner doesn't get disappointed by your performance  Grin

Hey dear, you just said it all, i wonder if i keep Virginity and get married to a woman which am not sexually attracted to or can not satisfy me or me satisfying her,do people don't know that this days,that ''Sex'' is an important role in marriage, i nor fit shout oh, i need to make that sex to know wetin i want spend the rest of my life seeing.

So the right quote is: ''Virginity is not Dignity but lack of  opportunity'' this one na correct! grin

My brother make sure you text that thing that you are about to spend the rest of your life with,before calling it marriage, so you won't make mistake smiley
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by TheSeeker(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
[Quote author=Ebonyeyes]@@@THE SEEKER

I wasnt ridiculing you, you just sound like an *experienced person* I commend you and hope you meet that special woman one day[/Quote]

I didn't say you were ridiculing me and you didn't come across as one. . . I was just fending for those who are virgins but I definitely I'm not one and don't think I'll have wished to be one cool But I have one special friend on NL who's male, my age, and still a virgin. . . we talked at length about it and I understand where he came from grin
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by platinumnk(f): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
^^ Seriously angry
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by mikeoscar: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
Quote from: posakosa on Today at 01:52:00 PM
And what happens when you marry and have sex, all of the world's problem are solved ?

1. What happens if your wife wakes up one morning and decides to leave you for a Chief, you will go and kill yourself cause you're no longer a virgin ?

2. Marriage is not about sex and vice versa.

Pasokosa has spoken and so do i agree. million dollar answer well said.

@Sexy leamon,
Dear, Pasokosa hasn't really hit it for me. To say "Marriage is not about sex or vice versa" is NOT Correct. What is correct to say is Marriage is NOT ALL about sex or vice versa because Sex and marrige was created by God. Sex was meant to be within the boundaries of marriage. I think the point the poster has made is for us to preserve our virginity till marriage but if anybody is  feeling pretty funny about such a tall moral standard because they gave theirs away then i have recommended some books by Dr Edwin Louis Cole among them is book His Communication, Sex and Money, that book will bless you and it will even help you renew your relationship with God and give you the boldness to ask for renwed virginity and forgiveness. This is not a popular message in our contemporary society and even most of our churches today, so I understand several negative or uncomfortable  reaction to the post. God bless you.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by TheSeeker(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
Who's wanting to be virgins these days?
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by iammodel(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
am a guy and there are so many girls making sexual advances on me, butt am keeping myself for the right one, but not till the wedding eve ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by koolchicco: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
i_am_model:

am a guy and there are so many girls making sexual advances on me, butt am keeping myself for the right one, but not till the wedding eve ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

No self-service yourself die.Virgin ko nigriv ni!
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by posakosa(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
mike oscar:

@Sexy leamon,
Dear, Pasokosa hasn't really hit it for me. To say "Marriage is not about sex or vice versa" is NOT Correct. What is correct to say is Marriage is NOT ALL about sex or vice versa because Sex and marrige was created by God. Sex was meant to be within the boundaries of marriage. I think the point the poster has made is for us to preserve our virginity till marriage but if anybody is  feeling pretty funny about such a tall moral standard because they gave theirs away then i have recommended some books by Dr Edwin Louis Cole among them is book His Communication, Sex and Money, that book will bless you and it will even help you renew your relationship with God and give you the boldness to ask for renwed virginity and forgiveness. This is not a popular message in our contemporary society and even most of our churches today, so I understand several negative or uncomfortable  reaction to the post. God bless you.

I can count how many "virgins" have gotten married virgins and divorced ? One of my aunties married her high school sweet heart. She met him in secondary school and married each other for almost 14 years. My aunt could not give birth and the man filed for divorce, he actually married a woman in their church. In this instance, are you suggesting that my aunty kill herself because she is no longer a virgin,

I believe that its the virgins that make marriage ALL about sex because they are very eager to have it. Non-virgins, focus on other factors.

Don't get me wrong, if you are a virgin. PERFECT, there is nothing wrong. But once most men and woman have opened thier non-virgin and sex lives that they have suppressed for soo long, ooooo boy!
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by posakosa(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
If you can talk with your parents, I would like all virgins whose parents are still married to go ask thier parents if they got married virgins ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-

my parents: 27 years and going, I highly doubt they got married virgins.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by posakosa(m): 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
Don't get my wrong, im not condoning promiscuity but things happen and i don't think that sex is a big deal as we make it seem.

They are some people who lost thier virginity and choose to be celibate until marriage, its all about personal choices, there are who have been phucked all the way thru every relationships that have had and marry a rich and handsome husband, GOD DEY SHA!
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Kunbee: 1:07am On Oct 07, 2009
You will definitely know peeps dat r such losers
@OP keep it up it aint easy at least u wont be comparing ur wife 2 bose and dunni
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by bluespice(f): 1:09am On Oct 07, 2009
preach!
im tired of folks saying its a result of lack of opportunity

seriously its a personal choice the whole dignity ish comes closer to the mark
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 07, 2009
Virginity again? So soon?

Keresimesi is coming and na virginity ppl dey yarn about. Okiez
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by bluespice(f): 1:12am On Oct 07, 2009
lmfao!
toyin that reminds me ive not given u my xmas list abi?
dont worry it should be arriving in the mail in a few days time
u know ur my favorite sister kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 07, 2009
In the mail?
That means the gift is small na. angry
I want it DHL to me doorstep.
And I'll send ou your own candy cane tongue cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by bluespice(f): 1:25am On Oct 07, 2009
ha ha ha cheesy, ur so cute
i said THE LIST, u know the scrolls of paper where people write things they need. . .
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 07, 2009
LOL attach your LIST to my gift and hope I don't lose the LIST, aiight.

I knew I like you for a reason. Rich people like you need money hungry friends like me too embarassed
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by bluespice(f): 1:31am On Oct 07, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL attach your LIST to my gift and hope I don't lose the LIST, aiight.

I knew I like you for a reason. Rich people like you need money hungry friends like me too embarassed
death!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by gentleemmy(m): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2009
I support the poster and I'll add these Bible quotations to back it up:

ICorinthians:6:18: Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Ephesians:5:3: But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by kristos(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2009
@ poster So at your age you are a virgin,So messing What!!! go and get the orange prize for virginity. Dignity my foot!! i bet your hands never thought it dignifying that they go numb wanking 23 times a day. dumb post.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by r231(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2009
sweetpie23:

every girl should remain virgin till marriage if you want a man to respect you.

somebody pls help me here, everybody keep saying that if you are a virgin d man will respect you or respect you more,,,,,,,,so are we trying to say that people don't respect/appreciate the non-virgins. cus I think it's a personal thing if you call somebody your GF/Wife you have to love and respect the person regardless either she is virgin or NOT

Virgin + bad attitude = ? (Respect)
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by ebila(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2009
@Poster,
Virginity is dignity,virginity is lack of opportunity,depending on d person involved.Being a virgin does make u more dignified than one who is experienced.Virginity is way OVERRATED.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by iykedare(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2009
ebila:

@Poster,
Virginity is dignity,virginity is lack of opportunity,depending on d person involved.Being a virgin does make u more dignified than one who is experienced.Virginity is way OVERRATED.

experience in what?common think with your brain.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by ebila(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2009
iykedare:

experience in what?opening your legs?common think with your brain.
People who think with their brain respect other people's opinions.But i guess u wouldn't know that! undecided

@NL peeps,
It ain't a wrong thing to be a virgin,just as far as it is ok by u.But it doesn't make u any beta than does who aren't virgins.Personality is more dignified than virginity.Before anyone will get to know whether u're a virgin or not,he/she will first be drawn or attracted to u n it is ur personality that will achieve that for u.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Nezan(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2009
Virginity is a virtue.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by jmoore(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
@easypizzy, You are anti-virgin, For the record I am going to marry a virgin bride. I bought my laptop brand new and my phone also. So when I decide to get married, i will marry a brand new lady 'virgin bride'
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by DemmyDaat(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Theseeker

I thought your age is 22,regarding to ur profile.

How come you are now 29 years old?

Remember,all liars shall go to,
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by bolanleodu: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2009
so many stupid replies here on nairaland

but am agreeing with you
Nezan:

Virginity is a virtue.

you people dont think before posting replies, just because you aint virgins doesnt make VIRGINITY bad, sex is surpose to exist only within the confirns of marriage and not outside it, the truth is that BAD enjoys more popularity than GOOD at least for now, but that doesnt make it good, some of you who have lost their virginity might have even done so to exploitative dads,mums, anties and uncles and you think that his a license to go around messing your body with every single guy you date, gosh your mind must be perverted with all those several different experiences, VIRGINITY IS GOOD IT IS PRICELESS AND THOSE THAT STILL HAVE IT ARE AS WELL PRICELESS

to all the virgins CHERISH WHAT YOU HAVE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR BODY TO SOME QUICK CHOP CHOP GUY OR GIRL.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by jmoore(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2009
@bolanleodu, thanks for your support!
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by iykedare(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
bolanleodu:

so many stupid replies here on nairaland

but am agreeing with you
you people dont think before posting replies, just because you aint virgins doesnt make VIRGINITY bad, sex is surpose to exist only within the confirns of marriage and not outside it, the truth is that BAD enjoys more popularity than GOOD at least for now, but that doesnt make it good, some of you who have lost their virginity might have even done so to exploitative dads,mums, anties and uncles and you think that his a license to go around messing your body with every single guy you date, gosh your mind must be perverted with all those several different experiences, VIRGINITY IS GOOD IT IS PRICELESS AND THOSE THAT STILL HAVE IT ARE AS WELL PRICELESS

word

to all the virgins CHERISH WHAT YOU HAVE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR BODY TO SOME QUICK CHOP CHOP GUY OR GIRL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Women Lie? / Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.