Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity (13556 Views)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Lets hope there is more of that in the future tongue

hell naw! angry angry
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2009
na2day?:

hell naw! angry angry
Why the anger tongue tongue tongue
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why the anger tongue tongue tongue

it's a manly thing, u won't understand grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
na2day?:

it's a manly thing, u won't understand grin grin
Ah the male ego and that sort of thing eh? Its ok, you can agree with girls if they are right tongue
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ah the male ego and that sort of thing eh? Its ok, you can agree with girls if they are right tongue

no thanks, i stick with the adam's rule
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Kunbee: 3:16am On Oct 11, 2009
Yes oo wink
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by unitee(f): 3:19am On Oct 11, 2009
Na2 dear
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 6:17am On Oct 11, 2009
unitee:

Na2 dear

hello sweet heart, miss u like die kiss kiss kiss
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by ginger1(f): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2009
just to comment on the topic, I'm glad this topic was created which is exactly the opposite of one that was created several months ago that claimed virginity was a lack of opportunity. I not against anyone that wants to have sex before marriage, whatever floats your boat. So im saying virginity is more a dignity than a lack of opportunity. First of all, is there anything as a lack of opportunity in the world of today with with the loose morals and sexually charged TV and movie displays? I know any lady (i'm gonna use a girls as an example, we got virgin males too) can set out to have sex one day and there are plenty of guys willing to jump her bones. For a more personal anecdote, I'm 21, female and a virgin, whats the big deal? I don't lack opportunities, and i consider myself very beautiful and well endowed ( thank you very much, No be me, na God). Lots of guys approach me and i dont think i lack opportunity, i know a lot of them would do me in a heart beat if i just say yes. I think personally its my value and i just love the power, i have with that. I dated this guy and i know his friends asked him if he had sex with me, and of course he did not. I see the way they approach me with so much respect and i think keeping yourself covered and leaving something to the imagination is more sexy, and romantic than being overexposed.

Again, this is my personal opinion and i would appeal to the non-virgin-community-always-trying-to-belittle-virgins to shut up and mind their beeswax and quit saying things like "virginity is lack of opportunity", who the hell even invented that line?
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 12, 2009
ginger1:

just to comment on the topic, I'm glad this topic was created which is exactly the opposite of one that was created several months ago that claimed virginity was a lack of opportunity. I not against anyone that wants to have sex before marriage, whatever floats your boat. So im saying virginity is more a dignity than a lack of opportunity. First of all, is there anything as a lack of opportunity in the world of today with with the loose morals and sexually charged TV and movie displays? I know any lady (i'm gonna use a girls as an example, we got virgin males too) can set out to have sex one day and there are plenty of guys willing to jump her bones. For a more personal anecdote, I'm 21, female and a virgin, whats the big deal? I don't lack opportunities, and i consider myself very beautiful and well endowed ( thank you very much, No be me, na God). Lots of guys approach me and i dont think i lack opportunity, i know a lot of them would do me in a heart beat if i just say yes. I think personally its my value and i just love the power, i have with that. I dated this guy and i know his friends asked him if he had sex with me, and of course he did not. I see the way they approach me with so much respect and i think keeping yourself covered and leaving something to the imagination is more sexy, and romantic than being overexposed.

Again, this is my personal opinion and i would appeal to the non-virgin-community-always-trying-to-belittle-virgins to shut up and mind their beeswax and quit saying things like "virginity is lack of opportunity", who the hell even invented that line?

And the church says Amen. It is beginning to feel like "bash a virgin" month. Let them be, its their choice. Nowadays its almost a crime to admit one is a virgin, Im just waiting for the government to pass the bill to convict virgins undecided.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by posakosa(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2009
IMO there is NO Monetary Value in being a virgin. Its a personal choice/decision. I know of women who were virgins when they married and got divorced because

1. They couldn't give birth

2. Just the man got tired of them.

It takes the grace of God. Who am I to judge anyone? But lets all make the right decisions. and just because u're no more a virgin doesn't make you valueless to society.

A virgin without Good CHARACTER IS A USELESS as an expanded and used up kitten.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by posakosa(m): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2009
ginger1:

Its funny you eqaute virginity with power and when you are NO LONGER a virgin that makes you powerless ?
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Kunbee: 2:28am On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And the church says Amen. It is beginning to feel like "bash a virgin" month. Let them be, its their choice. Nowadays its almost a crime to admit one is a virgin, Im just waiting for the government to pass the bill to convict virgins undecided.

Abi oooo

ginger1:

. Again, this is my personal opinion and i would appeal to the non-virgin-community-always-trying-to-belittle-virgins to shut up and mind their beeswax and quit saying things like "virginity is lack of opportunity", who the hell even invented that line?

cool cool cool
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by ricardo007(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2009
I AM A VIRGIN AT 42. grin grin ;DAND VERY PROUD!!! cry
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2009
ricardo007:

I AM A VIRGIN AT 42.  grin grin ;DAND VERY PROUD!!! cry

right!
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by ricardo007(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2009
I HAVE A FEMALE CUZ WHO IS 49.UNMARRIED AND A VIRG,

AM I GOING TO END UP LIKE HER,
, HEY, CAN I self-service shocked
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by ricardo007(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2009
DOES ALL VIRGIN kitten STINK AS THEY CANT CLEAN INDEPTH, I MEAN CLEANING INDEPTH AND INTOTO WOULD HAVE BROKEN THE, EM, EM. COS I KNOW A VIRGIN WHOS PUNANAI REEKS,

I KNOW OF A LESBIAN VIRGIN,
I KNOW OF A VIRGIN WHO SUCKS, GIVES BLOW JOBS, BEEJAY, U KNOW
I KNOW OF A VIRGIN WHO PREFERS ANAL

Non-penetrative sex (MouthAction may or may not be penetrative) and mutual masturbation have been referred to as "outercourse" "Outercourse" is something of a misnomer, as it contrasts "outer" with "inter" but the "inter" in "intercourse" means "between two people" or beings. It does not describe being inside or outside of the body. The word sex, in the context of sexual intimacy, is often, if not universally, understood to include any mutual genital stimulation, i.e. both intercourse and outercourse.

AM I AN Eunuch?
I THINK MALE VIRGINS ARE THE BEST VIRGIN, WHAT DO U THINK?
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Eshyy(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2009
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Eshyy(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2009
All this virginity talk has made me propound my theory which i will post l8er
@ ginger
who told u dat ur guys frnds respect ya because u a virgin, its because we guys respect each odas chic.
u said u kno tons of guys dat are ready if u say "yes", it takes d brave to say yes o, and u hav not yet gathered enuf bravery
finaly u talk about imagination don't 4get dat afta imagination coms implementation & experimentation.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Abbeycity4(f): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2009
@Topic

U're highly right  cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2009
ricardo007:

I HAVE A FEMALE CUZ WHO IS 49.UNMARRIED AND A VIRG,

AM I GOING TO END UP LIKE HER,
, HEY, CAN I self-service shocked

like i said
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by chocoLove(f): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2009
IT'S good to keep yourself for the one and only.

no one will regret about that on there wedding night, for sure grin!
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Shola2009(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2009
^^ are u sure i feel it's better to deep your feet in the water before diving in.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by chocoLove(f): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2009
Shola2009:

^^ are u sure i feel it's better to deep your feet in the water before diving in.

and if a shark bite you? ??, life is a choice, everyone can make his decision and some may not regret some eyes may open and regret for the pass
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Abbeycity4(f): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2009
correct!
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by chocoLove(f): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2009
Abbey_city:

correct!
wink
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by koolchicco: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2009
chocoLove:

and if a shark bite you? ??, life is a choice, everyone can make his decision and some may not regret some eyes may open and regret for the pass

*hugs* kiss
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by nigboy(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2009
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by kpolli(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2009
this post reminds me of that maintain hit song, alo alo
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by GL(f): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
ricardo007:

DOES ALL VIRGIN kitten STINK AS THEY CANT CLEAN INDEPTH, I MEAN CLEANING INDEPTH AND INTOTO WOULD HAVE BROKEN THE, EM, EM. COS I KNOW A VIRGIN WHOS PUNANAI REEKS,

I KNOW OF A LESBIAN VIRGIN,
I KNOW OF A VIRGIN WHO SUCKS, GIVES BLOW JOBS, fluting, U KNOW
I KNOW OF A VIRGIN WHO PREFERS ANAL

how do you know? i thought u were a virgin wink

many 'virgins' protect their hymens but do everything else. others don't 'do' anything but read erotic magazines & novels. so it's kinda difficult to define virginity since many self-proclaimed virgins are not exactly sexually inexperienced.

i think what's important (from a religious standpoint) is sexual purity. unlike virginity it's a state of the mind, not the body. and it's equally valid for those who have had prior sexual experiences and those who haven't. of course, it's a lot more difficult to maintain than virginity.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by H2O2: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2009
GL:

how do you know? i thought u were a virgin wink

many 'virgins' protect their hymens but do everything else. others don't 'do' anything but read love-related magazines & novels. so it's kinda difficult to define virginity since many self-proclaimed virgins are not exactly sexually inexperienced.

i think what's important (from a religious standpoint) is sexual purity. unlike virginity it's a state of the mind, not the body. and it's equally valid for those who have had prior sexual experiences and those who haven't. of course, it's a lot more difficult to maintain than virginity.
how exactly would you explain this highly lauded, spiritual state of mind that is always salvagable irrespective of the condition of one's physical virginity (or lack of)?

i have trouble wrapping my mind around the concept that fornicators et al, who are actively engaging in premarital coitus would somehow still be able to retain that staate of sexual purity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Women Lie? / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy / A Letter To Myself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.