Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest (1236 Views)

Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Who's bad!! cheesy

World's strongest men giving each other the icy 'Death Stare'...

This photo of Russian President Vladimir Putin, staring icily at U.S. President Barack Obama on the sidelines of the G20 summit in China on Monday (yesterday) has got me wondering what were in their minds as they measured each other up.

Putin: ''Your fada'

Obama: ''See this shortman devil giving me headache''

grin tongue

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by Fkforyou(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Putin: Tall fool.

Obama: See this mkpi, you be idiot if you no know.

Putin: Eh..!..Na me you dey call goat? Come closer if them born you well.

Obama: You come closer, I think say you get strong head.

And on and on it goes without any of them taking the first step.... cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by Tallesty1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ogologo di mkpa

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Fkforyou:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by justwise(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Obama: Dude stop following me around

Putin: sorry but please can you lift the sanction?

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Zoharariel!!! Oya show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by yorhmienerd(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
LOL
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by seunny4lif(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin
You dey there grin
Fkforyou:

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by dfrost: 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
Putin: Wó, ogbèní last time my boys invaded Georgia, I was busy hunting in the forest...

Obama: Mugu, I sent my SEAL team to decimate OBL that ravished the Soviet Union for years
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by Fkforyou(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
You dey there grin

Intuition bro... cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Putin: Hello, barrack o'bomber, how's your business in Syria going? grin

Obama: Uncle Volodya, I wanna do you like I did Muammar Ghadaffi but your “Topol-M” & “Iskander M” are giving me second thoughts grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by kinibigdeal(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
I thought that was Pacquaoi and Flod Mayweather.
Ishilove:
Who's bad!! cheesy

World's strongest men giving each other the icy 'Death Stare'...

This photo of Russian President Vladimir Putin, staring icily at U.S. President Barack Obama on the sidelines of the G20 summit in China on Monday (yesterday) has got me wondering what were in their minds as they measured each other up.

Putin: ''Your fada'

Obama: ''See this shortman devil giving me headache''

grin tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama And Putin In A Mental Deek Measuring Contest by Ishilove: 6:50am On Sep 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I thought that was Pacquaoi and Flod Mayweather.
These ones are more powerful than boxers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Real Story Behind The Obama Selfie Photos That Went Viral / 10 Things You May Not Know About Adolf Hitler / Lesotho People Want To Be Part Of South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.