Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Can Anyone Help On AT Commands - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can Anyone Help On AT Commands (1127 Views)

Day To Day Linux Terminal Commands / Could Anyone Help Me To Solve My Installation Problem Of Direct X On Hp Vista / Help How To Run Cmd Commands As An Admin In A C++ App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help On AT Commands by olyivy(f): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
I am currently working on a school project which involves the use of GSM Modems, GPS,  and micro controllers to implement vehicle tracking telemetry.

There has not been any problem on getting the hardwares but I do not seem to get much resources on this topic as there are very little written materials on the subject available on the internet.
I got to understand recently that the software section of the project will require the knowledge of AT commands but I do not know anything about it.

I will therefore appreciate it if anyone out there will help me on AT commands. Not necessarily teaching me but referring to materials that will teach me AT commands.

Thank you.
Re: Can Anyone Help On AT Commands by webmonkey(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2009

I am off to break when I come back I will help you with some info. But b4 I come back have a look at wikipedia

Re: Can Anyone Help On AT Commands by olyivy(f): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
Thanks.
Im waiting.
Re: Can Anyone Help On AT Commands by solomonope(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
hi at commands are realy eazy to work wit ,am guessing u are workin wit a telit module gm 86 or something and probably a pic mcu check www.edaboard.com u would get help from there and u should check the at command set of the module u are using but it is realy easy to work wit
if u run into any problem call 08056244001 or email solomonope@gmail.com.
Re: Can Anyone Help On AT Commands by femu(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
U can use the "AT+CMGR" command to retrieve the satellite coordinates but u need to filter the results and use for some input for the application.
I have a ready made application built to decode SMS messages sent from a GPS Car tracker to a modem.The application was designed to send to a LED Display the current location of the vehicle via a micro controller.U can call me on 08034209301 for it.
Re: Can Anyone Help On AT Commands by Rayphil: 12:50am On Oct 18, 2009
Few years ago I used those commands everyday at work, so I might be able to help to you out. Check out this website http://www.dialogic.com/support/helpweb/lasat/manuals/saf/Command/atlist.htm
You have to code those commands into your hardware, also you have to decide which telnet you want to use, you can download PuTTY or if you have Hyperterminal already on your system. Any further questions you can ask via rayphil02@yahoo.com, I will be happy to assist if I can.

(1) (Reply)

A Text On C++ And Vb / Cost Of Building An Online 3D Gaming Platform / Java Primer 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.