Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad (1343 Views)

Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 / Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by murphylee4eva: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Hi, Nairalanders,

I am a PhD student based abroad and a research group in my department has a new opening for a fully funded PhD research project.

The head of the research group asked me to seek for a very bright candidate from my home country as a potential candidate.

Requirements: Master or Bachelor students (MSc to be accomplished in 2017) who major in Environmental Science, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, or related fields are welcome to submit applications. Full scholarship will be provided to the admitted student; and the monthly stipend is approximately $1,950 USD; other research related spends include $2,600 USD personal grant per year and $1,950 USD conference travel will be also available.
Requirement:
TOEFL ≥ 90 or IELTS ≥ 6.5 (writing ≥ 6, if you are not a native speaker);
GPA ≥ 3.5 or ranked within 5% top in class;

Interested candidates should send their CV to me at this address: offorifeanyi@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by murphylee4eva: 12:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Alternatively, you can send me a pm and I will reply if you need more details.
Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by top4eva: 1:56am On Sep 07, 2016
What's the name of the country, what's the faith of an applicant without TOEFL or IELTS?
Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 07, 2016
murphylee4eva:
Hi, Nairalanders,

I am a PhD student based abroad and a research group in my department has a new opening for a fully funded PhD research project.

The head of the research group asked me to seek for a very bright candidate from my home country as a potential candidate.

Requirements: Master or Bachelor students (MSc to be accomplished in 2017) who major in Environmental Science, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, or related fields are welcome to submit applications. Full scholarship will be provided to the admitted student; and the monthly stipend is approximately $1,950 USD; other research related spends include $2,600 USD personal grant per year and $1,950 USD conference travel will be also available.
Requirement:

Interested candidates should send their CV to me at this address: offorifeanyi@gmail.com

which country?
Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 07, 2016
murphylee4eva:
Hi, Nairalanders,

Requirement:

when is d candidate starting??
Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by murphylee4eva: 3:17am On Sep 07, 2016
The country is hong kong and the candidate will start as soon as possible if he/she meets all the requirements.
Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by murphylee4eva: 4:30am On Sep 07, 2016
I have received a couple of CVs which I have forwarded to the professor that requested for potential applicants for research sponsorship. You can still forward your CV if interested.
I am a current beneficiary of this funding so I want to help another hard working person to get the offer.
I will be busy in the lab for the next couple of hours but I will try to give updates when I am free.
Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by lastmessenger: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Hong kong
Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by strix(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2016
Scammer spotted sad

1 Like

Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by ogunsinamayowa(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2016
murphylee4eva:
I have received a couple of CVs which I have forwarded to the professor that requested for potential applicants for research sponsorship. You can still forward your CV if interested.
I am a current beneficiary of this funding so I want to help another hard working person to get the offer.
I will be busy in the lab for the next couple of hours but I will try to give updates when I am free.

What's the name of your professor/ supervisor? and the name of the university?
Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by ogawisdom(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2016
murphylee4eva:

Do you have post doc opening too
Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by murphylee4eva: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2016
I have gotten enough applications and have forwarded it to the professor for consideration.

Thanks to all those that indicated interest.

Note that for those of you saying scammer, there are still good Nigerians out there and I am proudly one of them.

I just wanted to help with the information I had and I am glad I can be of help to someone out there.

Good luck to you all.

4 Likes

Re: Phd Student Needed For Fully Funded Research Abroad by Wildcards(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
murphylee4eva:
I have gotten enough applications and have forwarded it to the professor for consideration.

Thanks to all those that indicated interest.

Note that for those of you saying scammer, there are still good Nigerians out there and I am proudly one of them.

I just wanted to help with the information I had and I am glad I can be of help to someone out there.

Good luck to you all.

You've done a good thing in trying to help others by sharing the information. Please do not be discouraged by detractors. Keep up the good work!

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Interns Needed / Multichoice Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment / How Unemployment May Actually Be Just What You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.