Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court (3768 Views)

'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Hbee1(m): 5:34am On Sep 07, 2016
A 35-year-old housewife, Ngozi Nnaji, on Tuesday, told a Mararaba Upper Area Court, Nasarawa State, that her husband from the inception their marriage had never bought her a pant.

Ngozi of Aso B, Mararaba, had urged the court to dissolve her 14-year-old marriage to her vulcaniser husband, Emeka Ogugua, for alleged lack of care.

She told the court that her husband was not performing his responsibilities as a father to provide and cater for family.
The petitioner said their marriage was blessed with three children, adding that “since the inception of the marriage the respondent has never bought me a pant.”

According to her, he is in the habit of beating me whenever we have misunderstandings.

“I built the house we are leaving but whenever we have misunderstandings, he will threaten me and always tear my clothes.

“There is no longer peace or love between us as the marriage has broken down irretrievably.

“I am also pleading with the court to ask my husband to vacate the house I built, pay for my clothes he tore and also pay the sum of N13,500 which he owed me,” she said.

The respondent, Ogugua, denied all the allegations made by his wife.
The presiding judge, Ibrahim Shekaru, adjourned the matter till Sept. 23 for the petition to bring her witnesses to court.

Source: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/news/my-husband-is-too-stingy-to-even-buy-me-a-pant-wife-tells-court/

Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by emeraldknytt(m): 5:41am On Sep 07, 2016
||WOMEN|| angry
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by youngberry001(m): 6:02am On Sep 07, 2016
But aw much iz pant...? undecided
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Ahmed0336(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Chai!!! but that man stingy sha undecided the wife self own come too much nau. D judge name tho grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 6:11am On Sep 07, 2016
people can lie ehn, pictures or ADONBILIVIT, quote me if you're a warthog
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by nonjebose(m): 6:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Mr man, quickly and noisily buy her 7 pants before the next trial date. How much be pant sef? You fit buy #500 own na. Borrow 5k from anywhere, buy bra and gown join to silence the matter.
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:

Picture of what na??

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 07, 2016
nonjebose:
Mr man, quickly and noisily buy her 7 pants before the next trial date. How much be pant sef? You fit buy #500 own na. Borrow 5k from anywhere, buy bra and gown join to silence the matter.

The last time i checked....3 for #100 pant dey smiley grin smiley grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by nonjebose(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Freiden:

You see now. The guy dey fall hand joor. Even bra cheap well well. Make the guy pants wey go last the woman a lifetime
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by nonjebose(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Freiden:

You see now. The guy dey fall hand joor. Even bra cheap well well. Make the guy charter pants wey go last the woman a lifetime
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Freiden:

Picture of what na??
warthog, quote me again if you're a meerkat
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by jamalnation(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Wetin dey worry dis one
mhisbliss:

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:

Picture of what? ??

Answer me oooo

Picture of what??

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Freiden:

Picture of what? ??

Answer me oooo

Picture of what??

quote me if you're a pig
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:

This got me grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2016
jamalnation:
Wetin dey worry dis one
there you go warthog
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

This got me grin
cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
cheesy
You're always up to no good grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

You're always up to no good grin
but if you get to know me you'll realize am one of the few good people on nairaland
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mercichoco(f): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Aka gum and greed are big turn of for me.
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
but if you get to know me you'll realize am one of the few good people on nairaland

Some folks won't agree with you though.. I keep seeing them on your case grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Hbee1(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:

But me I lyk ur shorts o
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Hbee1:

But me I lyk ur shorts o
thank you, thats my lucky shorts
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

Some folks won't agree with you though.. I keep seeing them on your case grin
yea its the world right, everyone can't agree with you and thats why its advisable to be yourself if anyone like the real you, they associate with you otherwise they should fuq off, you can't please everyone
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Hbee1(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
thank you, thats my lucky shorts

Wow, u get? Wen u put it. Money? Dash me na grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Hbee1:

Wow, u get? Wen u put it. Money? Dash me na grin
any day i wear it, i always get what i want
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
yea its the world right, everyone can't agree with you and thats why its advisable to be yourself if anyone like the real you, they associate with you otherwise they should fuq off, you can't please everyone

True words...

You are quite feisty and practical. Some of us are awed by all that feistyness while others are less than impressed. What I'm saying is; one man's food is another man's poison, and you are my food grin
Anyway, being yourself has never been sexier! Its not like their opinions matter anyway wink
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

True words...

You are quite feisty and practical. Some of us are awed by all that feistyness while others are less than impressed. What I'm saying is; one man's food is another man's poison, and you are my food grin
Anyway, being yourself has never been sexier! Its not like their opinions matter anyway wink
you see? Someone might tag you an ass licker for this but its your opinion and choosing to stand by it is admirable, at first i tried to blend in, but i realized the more i try the harder it gets, then i tried originality and i realized uniqueness is easier for me, and just like the way you like it some hates it, but what do i do i draw those who likes it closer and forget those who don't, no one here pays my salary or school fee or feeds me, now tell me one good reason why i should work hard to impress anyone

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Hbee1(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
any day i wear it, i always get what i want

Pls dear, wear it n go meet Buhari, tell him he has to change his change o
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Hbee1:

Pls dear, wear it n go meet Buhari, tell him he has to change his change o
if i could i would, but i cant so i wont
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Hbee1(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
if i could i would, but i cant so i wont

Lol, I wish most ladies can be straight forward lyk u.
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
Hbee1:

Lol, I wish most ladies can be straight forward lyk u.
yea no point beating about the bush, its a serious waste of time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Saw This On Facebook (photo) / I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance / How I Did Not Have Sex Until I Was 37, Now I’m Sad About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.