Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Investing for the Long Term - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investing for the Long Term (1957 Views)

Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? / 5 Property Investing Myths That Kill Investors' Future / Land Grabbers To Face 21 Years Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:08am On Sep 21, 2016
wow
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
WOW
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
You woke up everyday knowing that your money was automatically going where it was supposed to
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2016
In this guide that I’ve put together, you know you can read it and use the strategies and tactics with 100% confidence
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Take an hour, follow this system, and you’ll be set for decades. If you follow this system, it will work.
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Take a decision today and Invest in any of the Estate, The Benefits are enormous! As there’s a high demand for properties in these locations as a result of the proposed/ongoing NEW LAGOS PROJECT! Also is high percentage of profit value for Real Estate with Short range of time!
Real value for yours Money!!!
Re: Investing for the Long Term by ShelterHomes(m): 3:26am On Sep 22, 2016
Take a decision today and Invest in any of the Estate, The Benefits are enormous! As there’s a high demand for properties in these locations as a result of the proposed/ongoing NEW LAGOS PROJECT! Also is high percentage of profit value for Real Estate with Short range of time!
Real value for yours Money!!!
Re: Investing for the Long Term by ShelterHomes(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2016
It's not hard to become rich. But it takes work and consistent saving, and so it's easier for a lot of people to shrug their shoulders and put it off for another day. Unfortunately, every extra year you wait to start investing makes it dramatically harder to make the same amount of money.
Re: Investing for the Long Term by ShelterHomes(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
buy now and hold
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Commercial real estate always trails residential, and as residential growth flourishes, shopping centers flourish and service the communities, and jobs come out.
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:24am On Sep 24, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2016
ShoProperties:
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
best investment ever
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
If I am going to get in a cab to go home, and I see a sign for an open house, I will go in. I like real estate because I am the boss.
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
pkl
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2016
nice investment
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Our Landed properties are as follows

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 1 (LAKOWE) N12,150M
DESTINY GARDENS N4.350
OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 N5.4M
OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 3 N4,350M
SANDFIELD COURTS N4.5M
UPTOWN COURTS N4M
WHITE OAK COURTS N4M
CHERRYWOOD COURTS N3m
PARADISE GARDENS N3.150
BLEVIC GARDENS PHASE 2 N700k
GRACIAS GARDENS N700k
OPEN HEAVENS ESTATE N1.350M (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)
FLOOD GATE ESTATE N1,350M (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)
STAR GARDENS N3.5M

Note: NO AGENCY FEE NO OMO ONILE PROBLEM NO INSPECTION FEE
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
GREAT RETURNS ON INVESTMENT.
Re: Investing for the Long Term by ShelterHomes(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Would be nice you call me to schedule you for our free site inspection.
Do it right when it's right
Enough of the procrastination! Take a stance now! Buy land in a remarkable location, build your house, occupy it and ultimately sack your landlord!
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:16am On Oct 26, 2016
africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote gave some insights into the size of his Lagos State-sited refinery which he claims to be 8 times bigger than Victoria Island, also in Lagos.
ShelterHomes:
true
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Don’t be left behind: it is important you go where the world is going. 13% annual population growth rate of the area surpasses other major locations across Nigeria.
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
DOCUMENTATIONS
· Allocation of land
· Deed of assignment
· Survey plan
· Master layout

Just imagine in 10 years, if you buy the right properties this year,
Re: Investing for the Long Term by ShoProperties(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
definitions of wealth. I’m going to argue that wealth = real tangible assets.
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:27am On Nov 05, 2016
What I admire most are people who put themselves directly on the line
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2016
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: Investing for the Long Term by ShoProperties(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good investment
Re: Investing for the Long Term by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

URBAN CREST 2 Designed to deliver modern technology / Amuwo Odofin Gra/festac/ikoyi Property / Attractive And Modern Houses For Sale in Lagos....hurry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.