Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home (49222 Views)

Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by BABANGBALI: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Freeze don strike again
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Smellymouth: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2016
chydii:

Freeze
Freeze
Freeze
Freeze
Freeze
Freeze
Freeze
Freeze
Freeze
Freeze
Freeze
Come and beat me

grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

I guess they think it's for the rich. But even many rich Nigerians don't insure their properties. They'd rather get a new one.

Yeah, true that.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by kenAlmighty: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2016
LEAVE POLITICIANS ALONE AND MIND UR BUINESS.
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by buJu234: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2016
wait oo.. i tot Lekki phase-1 is one of the most secured areas in Lagos..

Thats why people pay rent as high as 3-4M per yr for 3bd & buy property(small duplex) for over 100M

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Dividends of APC Change he campaigned so much for.. Zombies will be the biggest victims of this evil change. Its only right.. I laugh in Buhari body odor.
So it has come to where we wish bad things to happen to people simply because of the political party they supported?

Does every Nigerian not deserve security as his fundamental human right irrespective of whatever party he supports(ed)?

Are you trying to tell me that we have not been hearing of robbery incidents in high brow areas even when GEJ was in power?

I really do hope you just came to troll with that comment up there if not then I've lost hope that many youths in this country will ever make use of their common sense when reasoning.

Is this where we are now?

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by caesaraba(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2016
skarlett:
Since when is Bovi Basketmouth's PRO

Anyways sorry for his loss, if this was a developed country, he'd be talking to his insurance company but sadly, this is naija undecided

Obviously you are not aware that people can and a lot of people are taking out insurance policies from a wide range of options currently available in Nigeria. That kind of information is free.
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by holluphemydavid(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nobody should mention Daddy Freeze's name on this thread ooo!!
U just did
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by holluphemydavid(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2016
yeyeboi:
I blame daddy freeze for this
Blame Buhari for d hardship
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Mopolchi: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Daddy Freeze
You will not go unpunished
Omo you bad.

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by claremont(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Lekki Phase 1 used to be a very secure neighbourhood with private security guards.
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Dething: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2016
I thought Lekki phase 1 was very save. If armed robbers could rob in such a hood for about 2 hours uninterrupted, then why pay such huge money for a flat there?
It means what happens on the mainland, happens normally on the Island too.

Anyway, Bright so sorry!
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by yeyeboi(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Blame Buhari for d hardship

That one sef dey.
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2016
caesaraba:

Obviously you are not aware that people can and a lot of people are taking out insurance policies from a wide range of options currently available in Nigeria. That kind of information is free.

Please read and understand my comment before you quote me. Did Basketmouth insure his household appliances that was stolen is the question that warranted my comment.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Dopeluiz(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
EIYA!!! change is real, freeze has seen what to freeze on, basket mouth nor vess o, its what you voted for, when i was shouting GEJ till 2019, people that got drenched by the rain because they had brooms instead of umbrella were attacking me. "anyways its not ladyf again.

Mumu!!! So for jonatan time dem no dey rob?? I no jus sabi why som pipu go get enof mb to enta nairaland but dem no fit download sense...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by 9jatatafo(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2016
That is what happen when people keep displaying their wealth on social media. I really feel so sorry for him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by ginggerxy: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Daddy Freeze
cassandra grin
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by klassic(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmmm and someone was saying lekki 1 is the most secured neighbourhood in Lagos. I laff in Zulu. Anyway sorry for your loss bro. Thank God for life, money can always replace stolen stuffs.
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by rhektor(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
This is what happens when Street trading is banned without any succour, no palliative measure. Change is chaining people. Even tho that's does not give room for robbery but the government shouldn't have banned Street trading out rightly.
Robery is now on the increase.
Sorry bro basket mouth.
I hope freeze won't use this as mockery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Sugahylz(f): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Basket mouth was robbed n people re shouting FREEZE!
Hmmm probably the robbers even shouted FREEZE! during the operation.
And if police had come, they too might have shouted FREEZE! as well

Either ways, FREEZE dey ds matter angry

Sorry Mr. Bight, Oluwa will replenish

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by GoodSide: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2016
When theyd be flaunting material wealth on instagram,whatsapp,bbm, like who givs a Bleep.as far azai no.lekki still use d same water,light n same network as all oda parts of naija.
Theeeyd be acting na me clean pass,na me drive range sport pass .dey speak phonectics like say men naa yankee dem dey.
Men make dem rob them all.
Ppl r hungry.
Dont hide your property ok.continue to
Display it on instagram.
If u buy bugati..put it on instagram
U buy bag.shoes,justt upload them.dem go dey feel proud.

Fools

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Josmila(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Thank God they're safe.. The trauma that will follow is what they'll need to deal.. Being held at gunpoint for hours is something no one should experience.

Again, our celebs can do well to avoid public display of their wealth, putting these things out there is an invitation to treat for these men of the underworld and they'll always come knocking. Let's be wise

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by caesaraba(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
skarlett:

Please read and understand my comment before you quote me. Did Basketmouth insure his household appliances that was stolen is the question that warranted my comment.

You comment is understood and made under an assumption that B.Mouth didn't have an insurance cover (information you do not have). Forget the sadly Nigeria thing, lots of income earners are/getting insurance covers (life, security, hazard, health, et al). And a celebrity is daily courted by account managers to avail themselves of any/most of those options.
If we are to make assumptions like your sadly this is Nigeria statement (which is just wrong on so many levels), BasketMouth's probably insured against stuff like this.
Thank you.
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by iamdynamite(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
EIYA!!! change is real, freeze has seen what to freeze on, basket mouth nor vess o, its what you voted for, when i was shouting GEJ till 2019, people that got drenched by the rain because they had brooms instead of umbrella were attacking me. "anyways its not ladyf again.
so what are you insinuating,was there no case of armed robbery during gej era? cases that are even far worse than what we experiencing right now.....you pro gej talk as if we were plucking money from trees during gej regime... undecided

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by vislabraye(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Stonerobaba:
Even Lekki which is being regarded as an abode for rich and influential is also facing this arm robbery problems too. na wa ooooo lipsrsealed
Sorry for the Loss baba

I'm surprised, Lekki of all places. I hope celebrities will not show off unnecessarily. They are exposing themselves to criminals.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Thank nobody is hurt
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by kinglekan: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

@ Peppersoup Logic.. Hahahhahaha..

Oba of Ikorodu,you haff killed me.. cheesy

hahahah.. Nor be only Oba of Ikorodu grin grin

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
the Chibok girls' parent will swear for una.
will you shut that hell you called ya mouth n gett-raou-here.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Emmahunk(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2016
So sad. Why Basket Mouth? He is not noisy and does not splash his wealth about like some musicians we have in the fold
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by xreal: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Daddy Freeze

Whoever did this has wasted his/her talent already.

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by ChallyB(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2016
What are you doing about your skin - Tired of seeing those stretch marks, scars, aging skin, sunburn...?

All you need to get back that Beautiful skin of yours is at your fingertips.
Call/Whatsapp: 08110773422, 08156981113, 08066937179 - To order yours for N7000 and get a FREE Fresh Moringa Soap made of essential natural ingredients, perfect for all skin types.
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Beatrice Shows Off Her Curvy Body In New Photos / Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.