Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home (49190 Views)

Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by ChuxMyk(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Daddy Freeze
You will not go unpunished
Sister Buhari
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by IhateYorubafool: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2016
xreal:

Whoever did this has wasted his/her talent already.

Wow
I find it amazing that you love the pictures

I can do another one
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by tjesulomo: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
EIYA!!! change is real, freeze has seen what to freeze on, basket mouth nor vess o, its what you voted for, when i was shouting GEJ till 2019, people that got drenched by the rain because they had brooms instead of umbrella were attacking me. "anyways its not ladyf again.

so, no one was robbed during GEJ five years reign? its just funny how we argue

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2016
skarlett:
Since when is Bovi Basketmouth's PRO

Anyways sorry for his loss, if this was a developed country, he'd be talking to his insurance company but sadly, this is naija undecided

I beg to differ home insurance is available for everyone, the question is how many people in Nigeria know about it.

Its just like people who buy N100m jeep and cant spent N50k to install car tracker or 3k for fire extinguisher, our so called millionaires have poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Fourwinds: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nobody should mention Daddy Freeze's name on this thread ooo!!
somebody has mentioned d name

saintfellow( m): 7:55am
EIYA!!! change is real, freeze has seen what to
freeze on, basket mouth nor vess o, its what you
voted for, when i was shouting GEJ till 2019,
people that got drenched by the rain because
they had brooms instead of umbrella were
attacking me. "anyways its not ladyf again.
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2016
skarlett:

Anyways sorry for his loss, if this was a developed country, he'd be talking to his insurance company but sadly, this is naija undecided

1. So, Basketmouth has confided in you that he insured his property/properties?

2. He has also confided in you that he's called the insurance company but they are not picking?

3. Or is it that there are no insurance companies in Nigeria?

4. Sadly, this is Naija where even ignoramuses think their opinions are fact.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2016
lmao,, the economy is bad enough
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by agakeem: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Basket Mouth can now see that GEJ is better than Buhari, at least he was complaining during PDP era of buying too much diesel not been robbed...Moreover, "wetin be my own sef". Sorry for his family not for him.
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Kobicove(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2016
He who brings ant-infested sh1t into his home should expect a visit from lizards.

After going on social media to flaunt a house he just bought, what was he expecting

He put himself and his family at risk by that careless display of wealth at this time when most people can barely feed themselves!

Keep details of your personal finances private...the whole world does not need to know! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nostradamu(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
hedonistic:
This is not good at all. There's something very terrible about armed robbery, especially when it takes place in a person's own home.

Your home is supposed to be your sanctuary where you and your family retire to everyday and seek solace from the troubles of the world. When this sanctuary is violated by evil strangers who instil fear and sorrow, the subsequent trauma can be very difficult to overcome.

If you're not a psychotherapist, i'd be very surprised. Took me almost three months to get over my own trauma too. Even though it did not happen directly to me, the incident was not far from my room, the PTSD i experienced ehn, was just queer.

Bro, Sis; ur post was spot on.

Wish basket mouth and his family quick recovery. Trauma is a very bad thing, trust me, u don't want to experience it.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Cathony(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2016
whether celebrities are been gaudy or not, you ain't totally immune from robbery, insecurity in Nigeria is at its peak. no one is safe at all...make una nor point fingers at Freeze,

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by xreal: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Wow
I find it amazing that you love the pictures

I can do another one

Clap fo ya sef.

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by IhateYorubafool: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2016
xreal:

Clap fo ya sef.

Thanks
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Tommfrench(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2016
these celebs be flaunting heaven and earth,

when they got porous security...

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2016
xreal:
No problem.

The boys just came for their share at odd hours.

Afterall his wife said he bought a Mansion for her about a week ago.

Some ppl are just unnecessarily noisy.

So person of Basketmouths calibre cannot keep 3 policemen at home ?

Some rich people sef..
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Spain007(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Zceesneh:
How did they gain entrance into his house? U mean basketmouth don't have security man?
lol funny question...oga i bet u when those boyz r ready hmmm most times nothing stops them oh.
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by jollyjdaark: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Him no get security guards or body guards....bro u need that cuz u are a star nd celebrity ....I think there should be invisible CCTV
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by beaversticks(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmm...freeze ooo oooo
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2016
it's none of my business tongue
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by richard16(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin i feel sorry 4 basket mouth...omo arm robbers no get joy oo i culd remember wen we Wer robbed in skul in our Lodge.... De acting waz nt funny na so we lie down oo dem point us touch 4 eye...cover der faces i wanted 2 react...omo i cum see gun nd cutlass...na so i jejely lie down oo i tink say dem go wire me de cutlass 4 back.... Lol na so dem collect evrytin finsh tell me oya go to de bed nd sleep... If u move u re a dead man...na so i obey oo lyf no dey too oo bt nw i av evrytin back nw...new fone, laptop...assuming i proved stubborn wu knows my story 4 make front page

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by IamLeslie(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Tot dt guy had some kick ass security personnel always on ground .. He's surely gonna get outta diz shit though ..
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2016
That is if he is insured.

Some Nigerians do insure their houses and properties.

So please do not blame nigeria.

skarlett:

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2016
caesaraba:

You comment is understood and made under an assumption that B.Mouth didn't have an insurance cover (information you do not have). Forget the sadly Nigeria thing, lots of income earners are/getting insurance covers (life, security, hazard, health, et al). And a celebrity is daily courted by account managers to avail themselves of any/most of those options.
If we are to make assumptions like your sadly this is Nigeria statement (which is just wrong on so many levels), BasketMouth's probably insured against stuff like this.
Thank you.

I'm glad you are also making your statement based on an assumption, shows even with your analysis, no logic is above flaws.

I'd rather state the reality and fact is, in Nigeria if insurance policies are taken seriously, we won't have two drivers causing traffic because one bashed the other's vehicle. Sadly, we don't take insurance seriously and his being a celebrity doesn't stop him from having the general mentality that insurance companies are a fraud or even insuring his household appliances, if he does have insurance.

Thank you and have a nice day too
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
That is if he is insured.

Some Nigerians do insure their houses and properties.

So please do not blame nigeria.

I'm not blaming Nigeria just blaming the general mentality that insurance companies are a fraud
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Timbuktou:

1. So, Basketmouth has confided in you that he insured his property/properties?

2. He has also confided in you that he's called the insurance company but they are not picking?

3. Or is it that there are no insurance companies in Nigeria?

4. Sadly, this is Naija where even ignoramuses think their opinions are fact.

You've been noticed, run along now undecided
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2016
Spain007:
lol funny question...oga i bet u when those boyz r ready hmmm most times nothing stops them oh.
he will enploy five security able body men, each person with a gun, to avoid this
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2016
kaeforum:

I beg to differ home insurance is available for everyone, the question is how many people in Nigeria know about it.

Its just like people who buy N100m jeep and cant spent N50k to install car tracker or 3k for fire extinguisher, our so called millionaires have poverty mentality.

Lol, I didn't say we don't have insurance companies in Nigeria, its the poverty mentality I'm talking about
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by ladyflair: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Sorry..
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Deepfreezer(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Na that one dey reign now make them rob finish steal CCTV.
It is well undecided
Naija guys can be so smart.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by dumie(f): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Phase 1 in Lekki hasn't been too safe lately, reasons a lot of peeps have moved from mainland to the island

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by shuggah(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
skarlett:

Lwkmd so there is no insurance in ur part of naija?? goat I insured every thing that I own that is insurable,and where I live almost everyone did so, so what's ur stress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) / Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) / 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.