Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) (29271 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja / Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by ceo247frolic(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2016
Wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari is pictured with her youngest daughter Hanan at her birthday celebration yesterday...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photo-mrs-aisha-buhari-and-youngest.html

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by agwom(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2016
Happy birthday...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
And the masses are suffering untold hardship coz by the cluelessness and gross ineptitude of your Dad/husband . . .

Nobody out there to remember their birthday

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Even if a bag of rice becomes 50k, we will vote for buhari again in 2019. God bless Buhari and his family

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2016
and she had the guts to take pictures in this recession. devil punish buhari and his household

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Still Pretty in black and white!!!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by OzMingle(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Hbd pretty!
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by damola311: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even if a bag of rice becomes 50k, we will vote for buhari again in 2019. God bless Buhari and his family
we know you sold it for this same rice you are saying last year, but I have another one for you. Just use it.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by glimpse(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Cast !!! You need this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by sarrki(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Where she for be before

Youth of naira wise up

Let's demand for better gorvenance

I believe in Buhari not APC

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by emmygzy(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2016
Chai, how I go fit toast that girl.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by nototribalist: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
you wan die abi??

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by olumightyfemi20(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2016
just passing by!!. winkjust passing by!!.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2016
sarrki:
Where she for be before

Youth of naira wise up

Let's demand for better gorvenance

I believe in Buhari not APC

undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Pavore9: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
and she had the guts to take pictures in this recession. devil punish buhari and his household

Devil may be too busy organizing the multitude that has just been admitted into hell! cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Izonpikin: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2016
whilst the poor hausa muslims are out there clamoring for and subservient to the sharia law... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Eyaaaaaaaa the girl na photographer. Why Buhari no send am go school na?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2016
cheesy our photographer...she does like camera wella
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2016
ojnnaco:
And the masses are suffering untold hardship coz by the cluelessness and gross ineptitude of your Dad/husband . . .

Nobody out there to remember their birthday
I wonder how people keep shouting the masses are suffering. Why don't you speak for yourself, the truth is this is the time when some are making it of which I am included and I thank God for that. Though I am fully aware of the sufferings of the masses but we just have to remain focused on our own personal life and try to find every means of making it better and pray to God to lift us up and make our lives comfortable no matter how bad the economy is.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Beety26(f): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2016
We are watching in 5D[size=8pt][/size] cool
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2016
Yeyebrity.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2016
God bless buhari and his family .....

see our presdo's daughter is a photographer(self reliant)while some of our useless pdp goats are busy folding their hands akimbo while they wail and blame APC for their miserable life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by rileyy(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2016
because her papa be president, so she deserves no joy? Why are some folks like this haaaba. , no one with hatred in his/her will enter the kingdom of God oooo. Repent!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2016
This is the kind of wife that I will have and no matter if a cup of garri is 5k, I will sell my kidney for her to be drinking 8 cups with liquid milk.
I mean the daughter not bubu's wife.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2016
OK...pls where is her photo when she visited United state last month...the thunder DT will fire sahara is receiving anointing at redemption camp.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Happy birthday!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by migal(f): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Even with the current recession bars are still full and hotels are being patronized... So please free the lady.. Happy birthday sweetheart

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Happy Birthday Photographer of Life! kiss

Countdown to my BuyDay too cheesy grin

09/09 kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by GODSBEAUTY(f): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Are you ok

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Avishoba(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
HBDHBDHBD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / Nasarawa: Ombugadu's Reaction On Being Declared Winner / Ibrahim Little Shot By Gunmen In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.