Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... (7804 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Hi guys and girls..

My female secretary is beauty to behold, a sexy girl with big breast, yarnsh and legs, but she is just 19 and sometimes very naugthy. Naughty in the sense that she profess innocence of sex while i got to hear some of her escapades with guys in the office.

I'm already at the advance stage of the plan to join the priviledged guys in the office and I need your advice before I sack some of my hardworking guys because of this naughty slut that preoccupies my mind.

Who knows, ur advices may save my company from imminent collapse as i'm helpless now.

cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
undecided
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by naijaboiy: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
So what if those guys are just being lousy undecided

1 Like

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Go and have a sex joor!

That's only a wet cvnt tat needed to be drill good... After ur done, chuck it. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Lastking147(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2016
If na me I go don yansh am
Oga no time for dull

1 Like

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by ojnnaco(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Of all the Problems bedeviling the nation now,this is the issue you were able to raise for discussion.

Well.... you are a product of your thoughts and you are in the best position to advise yourself

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Julietcutie(f): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2016
ojnnaco:
Of all the Problems bedeviling the nation now,this is the issue you were able to raise for discussion.

Well.... you are a product of your thoughts and you are in the best position to advise yourself
u just said my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by goodmorning40: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Foolish man! U allowed another goat come and eat the yam placed under ur nose and u go hungry
What have u been waiting for, is ur office not big anough
Drill the ass holee already

1 Like

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by adedayo3193(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Go and have a sex joor!

That's only a wet cvnt tat needed to be drill good... After ur done, chuck it. cool

Trapqueen and sex...they are lyk 5 and 6
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Go and have a sex joor!

were tha fooork are you from ? grin
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2016
Julietcutie:
u just said my mind
i will drill your asshole one day undecided
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Julietcutie(f): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
i will drill your asshole one day undecided
? beg ur pardon
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
were tha fooork are you from ? grin

grin from the Paradise tat u never knew it does exist...
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2016
Julietcutie:
? beg ur pardon
stop trying ta woo me ok? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Go ahead
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by youngberry001(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2016
And whaat dah fuRRRck iz mah buznes sad
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Lay the girl and move on. The earlier the better, so it wont affect your business focus.

The more you delay doing it, the more the foolishness of lust and love obstruct your sanity.

1 Like

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by AnodaIT(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
As long as she is around, you will never reason straight.

My advice

Sex her, sack her, pay her off and help her find another job.

As long as she is there with all the stirring her presence has caused albeit unintentionally, your business will fall

2 Likes

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by FreeSpirited: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Hi guys and girls..

My female secretary is beauty to behold, a sexy girl with big breast, yarnsh and legs, but she is just 19 and sometimes very naugthy. Naughty in the sense that she profess innocence of sex while i got to hear some of her escapades with guys in the office.

I'm already at the advance stage of the plan to join the priviledged guys in the office and I need your advice before I sack some of my hardworking guys because of this naughty slut that preoccupies my mind.

Who knows, ur advices may save my company from imminent collapse as i'm helpless now.

cheers.
Is that what your Jesus taught u?.....Pvssyboy
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Kingsley1000(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lastking147:
If na me I go don yansh am Oga no time for dull
for this economic recession wey we dey

1 Like

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by mikool007(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
cd's guy, u dat u'v already had sex with her several times in ur mind, dissuading you is like telling NEPA not to take light (it jst won't hapn), js be careful with al dis gals u don't know who is who
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by McBrooklyn(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Crazy people and fûckboys everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Gebbson007(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lyk I said in ur prvs trend .......u need alabukun urgently
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by sunnymornin1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Abeg oga boss tell us the escapade of ur workers wit ur so call secretary, so we can have the right advice to give u
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
sunnymornin1:
Abeg oga boss tell us the escapade of ur workers wit ur so call secretary, so we can have the right advice to give u
many of them here have already slept with her cry
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by sunnymornin1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
many of them here have already slept with her cry
do u have any proof, u know Nigerians can talk wit the 2 side of there mouth like APC
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
sunnymornin1:
do u have any proof, u know Nigerians can talk wit the 2 side of there mouth like APC
i saw some of her chat with my friends cry
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by mrjojo: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
So you will let your company collapse cos of a public Womanliness ??if this is True, then you need to closeup the company,i don't think you are mentally fit to run it.

1 Like

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Lastking147(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:
for this economic recession wey we dey
Toto sef dey enter recession
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by myrrtle(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
goodmorning40:
Foolish man! U allowed another goat come and eat the yam placed under ur nose and u go hungry
What have u been waiting for, is ur office not big anough
Drill the ass holee already
you dey craze oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos / Help..my Guy Joystick Is Too Big ,am Scared..it Paining Me. / If Your Babe Updates This On Her Whatsapp Status Then Bro U Are Not Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.