Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort (28234 Views)

Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker / How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Horluwahighdee(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello sirs I am stucked up after unlocking my zte z730 @ #2500 ydae from a guy, since I inserted sim and it opened I feel relaxed and the thing now is am unable to recieve calls with the phone, calls do enter but if I swipe to pick the call, the call time won't read and the call is still ringing and also I have issue with the network I can't use WCDMA I can only use EDGE, the phone is a t-mobile product and was sent from Canada. I am anticipating for quick response.... thanks so much bros
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good night everyone
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sorry for the late reply but it seems your phone was not properly unlocked
Horluwahighdee:
Hello sirs I am stucked up after unlocking my zte z730 @ #2500 ydae from a guy, since I inserted sim and it opened I feel relaxed and the thing now is am unable to recieve calls with the phone, calls do enter but if I swipe to pick the call, the call time won't read and the call is still ringing and also I have issue with the network I can't use WCDMA I can only use EDGE, the phone is a t-mobile product and was sent from Canada. I am anticipating for quick response.... thanks so much bros
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Emerikoss: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Infinix hot 3 x554 screen is how much pls
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Good morning everyone.. have a wonderful day. For your gadget feex.. talk to weefeex today.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2016
The price is 19500.. Good morning
Emerikoss:
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2016
18500.. am sorry that was a typo
Emerikoss:
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Horluwahighdee(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2016
jonozo:
Sorry for the late reply but it seems your phone was not properly unlocked
jeez...
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by icankel: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2016
gudmornin guys, pls my Phantom 6+ fell inside water and couldnt come on again, pls wat shld i do?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Do not try to put it on again, do not try to charge it, remove the battery if you can and dry the phone properly. Better yet, take it to a proper technician to look into it for you.
icankel:
gudmornin guys, pls my Phantom 6+ fell inside water and couldnt come on again, pls wat shld i do?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Lol.. everything is on the high side but we try to make our products and services affordable
Horluwahighdee:
jeez...
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
What should come to mind when your gadget drops and you are in your office with a tight schedule for the week? Think of a service that can come to you, pickup your device, fix it and then deliver it to you. In one word think "weefeex". That is one problem solved keeping your schedule intact. This is what weefeex is all about.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by icankel: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
jonozo:
Do not try to put it on again, do not try to charge it, remove the battery if you can and dry the phone properly. Better yet, take it to a proper technician to look into it for you.
The back cover cant b open
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Take it to a proper technician to look into it for you sir.
icankel:
The back cover cant b open
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2016
Good morning everyone.. Have nice day ahead.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Gadget part sales and repairs.. contact weefeex today.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
To whom much is given much is expected.. we have the much needed expertise in the areas of repairs for mobile gadgets and laptops.. expect the best results from us #weefeexdesk.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Horluwahighdee(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
jonozo:
Lol.. everything is on the high side but we try to make our products and services affordable
please is there any way out?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Take it to the person that did the unlock and let the person fix the problem for you
Horluwahighdee:
please is there any way out?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Goodnight everyone
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by rooshni(f): 1:13am On Dec 09, 2016
Please..i av been along glo network issue on my fone since last wk Monday, I can't browse with my fone...I called glo customer care n I was asked to update my fone OS. I tried to update it bt wasn't successful saying daris no enough space on d device...I did blackberry wipe on my fone still nt updating....pls I nid solution for BB Z3
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2016
Good morning. After the wipe, did you try to use the Glo network to browse? Try that and if it does not work, please try another network on it. If no network seems to work fine on it, then we can look into it for you. If you dont mind, we can communicate better on whatsapp with the number +2349072122585. Have a great day ahead
rooshni:
Please..i av been along glo network issue on my fone since last wk Monday, I can't browse with my fone...I called glo customer care n I was asked to update my fone OS. I tried to update it bt wasn't successful saying daris no enough space on d device...I did blackberry wipe on my fone still nt updating....pls I nid solution for BB Z3
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Get the much needed rest you need over the weekend. Talk to us for any gadget repair and we will come for pickup and deliver to you after the fix. Payment is on delivery... try weefeex today
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Eleniyan15: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
oga jonzo my L8 plus doing trash oooo

I can't browse with my two Sim suddenly and the network okay
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Just for clarity sir, did you try browsing with the sim cards on other phones? Or it is on the L8 plus you can not browse?
Eleniyan15:
oga jonzo my L8 plus doing trash oooo

I can't browse with my two Sim suddenly and the network okay
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Eleniyan15: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2016
jonozo:
Just for clarity sir, did you try browsing with the sim cards on other phones? Or it is on the L8 plus you can not browse?

only on L8plus both Sim..but the funny thing is that I got one app that I haven't open for sometimes sgih I can be able to use two whatapp and other I open the app and it working.... but without those app it won't work I even uninstall it but nothing positive
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2016
Ok please can we have a look at the phone if you are in Lagos?
Eleniyan15:

only on L8plus both Sim..but the funny thing is that I got one app that I haven't open for sometimes sgih I can be able to use two whatapp and other I open the app and it working.... but without those app it won't work I even uninstall it but nothing positive
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Great services provided at and by weefeex professionals. Get in touch with us
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tell us the problem your device is having and let us help you solve it.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
It costs 13500 sir
weselomo:
epp me confirm d price of camon c8 screen, how can i see u 2 help me confirm it
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by sogodihno: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
jonozo:
Tell us the problem your device is having and let us help you solve it.

My phone is not charging with chargers,it wil charge and stop,and like that, but it's charging well with system. It's hard to find chargers that wil work with it, even after u find it,it wil stop working after some time. It's not charging port issue,because it charge well with system. But not with chargers even it own charger. Wat is the problem
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Feezdculestboy(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2016
Could anyone help me with my Acer iconia tab A1 811.It won't power on nd wen plugged with charger,its vibrate

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria / TECNO Unveils Dynamic One Ai-Powered Robotic Dog At World Mobile Congress 2024 / Airtel Introduces 1.5g For ₦1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.