Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September (5530 Views)

Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander / *(1st - 7th January): 50k Offer 4 A Day P2p Web Development, 20k Offer 4 Cms Web / My Solar App Has Been Launched On Google Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Jeez, you're just 17 years...didn't see that part when I posted earlier, you tried man... But you know there are always problems with procedural php except it's very neat and readable plus security needs to be implemented from scratch by yourself. Are your PHP codes extensible and neat? If yes, no p but if otherwise I suggest trying out OOP stuff before the site becomes big and things become difficult to change.
What's oop
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Booyakasha:
Nice job.. i like the colors and simplicity on mobile(it looks like a mobile only site).. plus this should just be your personal project. I don't see why anyone will start using this, as you said, you pay for Web hosting, are you going to continue throwing money on this?

If so, I'll advice you to make 90% of the social network public not secluded to logged in/registered users only, that way you can have users joining, and atleast monetize your community with adsense. That's just a start. But the whole idea is farfetched, why do you think people will leave Facebook or Twitter to use your tytit (it's a really cool brand name)?
Thanks for ur comment...
-For the webhosting part(I am hoping on God to provide a way, cause right now im really broke)..
-Then about monetization, i will not be using google adsense.. I will be building my own Adserver (Tytit Ads).. i have made research on it and i knw its possible.. its gonna be a native ads and it will appear on the news feeds like normal tytles but with a "Sponsored" stamp..
-About will people should leave facebook or twitter nd use tytit, in a way tytit is not actually in competition with facebook(facebook its about keeping in touch with family nd friends, while Tytit is about about sharing information to a large audience within the shortest time possible, meaning things can go viral easily).. So Tytit may be in competition with twitter.. But the Thing is Twitter is dieing(Atleast i think xo), just make a google search about twitters user growth u will see that it has been moving horizontally over the years..
Twitter came in 2006, while snapchat came in 2011, but snapchat now has more users than twitter, so since twitter is dieing it just needs someone else to take over(This is where tytit comes in)..
Advantage number 2.. Twitter is confusing to use..
U can also do a research about this, in nigeria for example, most teenagers dont use twitter.. Do u knw twitter has Three ways on commenting in a post?? They call it a mention, a reply,and a quote.. How confusing is that??
-Then advantage number 3.. U knw senator ben murray bruce right?? u also knw about his common sense advocacy, imaging he wants to write about nigerias challenges with twitter, twitter only supports 140 character texts, while Tytit supports 600(Which will be better to use??) , yesterday i even tweeted sen. ben bruce to let him know about tytit.. i used a hashtag #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira.. (I just hopes he see's it)
Then advantage number 4.. Tytit works with the ideaolgy that "People are more intrested in what they have not seen yet"...
Imagine..
If me and u are walking on a street nd we both saw president Buhari, nd i still told you "Look at Mr. President".
Then imagine,
If i ran to you that Mr. President is on the next street..
U will be mre excited in the second scenario because u have not seen him yet nd u are imagining how he will be in realife..
Then let me relate this case with Twitter nd Tytit..
Imagine,
I post a tweet on twitter nd i wrote
"I have just gotten a brand new car"
Then imagine,
I post a story on Tytit and i used a Tytle "Omg, You will never believe what just happend to me" that links to the story..

U will be more excited to read that post when i post it on Tytit than when on twitter..
Its just simple psychology..
That is Why Tytit's Motto is : Share your story to the world with a captivating(U get?? captivating) tytle...

I think u should read about our terminologies in our help center to really understand the concept or Tytit better..

I knw Tytit is a good idea but the only challenge i might face is finance and the Indirect Slavery Syndrome we africans have..
Tytit would have been mre popular by now if it was founded by a 17 year old teenager in U.S.A...
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I tried registering my personal account and they said they will send the activation to my mail but didn't see anything...
Maybe u provided a wrong email.. Anyways..
I will look into it..
Modified:
I have seen it u provided pclassiq@gmal.com instead of @gmail.com, please try the sign up again..
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2016
teampregar:

Thanks for ur comment...
-For the webhosting part(I am hoping on God to provide a way, cause right now im really broke)..
-Then about monetization, i will not be using google adsense.. I will be building my own Adserver (Tytit Ads).. i have made research on it and i knw its possible.. its gonna be a native ads and it will appear on the news feeds like normal tytles but with a "Sponsored" stamp..
-About will people should leave facebook or twitter nd use tytit, in a way tytit is not actually in competition with facebook(facebook its about keeping in touch with family nd friends, while Tytit is about about sharing information to a large audience within the shortest time possible, meaning things can go viral easily).. So Tytit may be in competition with twitter.. But the Thing is Twitter is dieing(Atleast i think xo), just make a google search about twitters user growth u will see that it has been moving horizontally over the years..
Twitter came in 2006, while snapchat came in 2011, but snapchat now has more users than twitter, so since twitter is dieing it just needs someone else to take over(This is where tytit comes in)..
Advantage number 2.. Twitter is confusing to use..
U can also do a research about this, in nigeria for example, most teenagers dont use twitter.. Do u knw twitter has Three ways on commenting in a post?? They call it a mention, a reply,and a quote.. How confusing is that??
-Then advantage number 3.. U knw senator ben murray bruce right?? u also knw about his common sense advocacy, imaging he wants to write about nigerias challenges with twitter, twitter only supports 140 character texts, while Tytit supports 600(Which will be better to use??) , yesterday i even tweeted sen. ben bruce to let him know about tytit.. i used a hashtag #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira.. (I just hopes he see's it)
Then advantage number 4.. Tytit works with the ideaolgy that "People are more intrested in what they have not seen yet"...
Imagine..
If me and u are walking on a street nd we both saw president Buhari, nd i still told you "Look at Mr. President".
Then imagine,
If i ran to you that Mr. President is on the next street..
U will be mre excited in the second scenario because u have not seen him yet nd u are imagining how he will be in realife..
Then let me relate this case with Twitter nd Tytit..
Imagine,
I post a tweet on twitter nd i wrote
"I have just gotten a brand new car"
Then imagine,
I post a story on Tytit and i used a Tytle "Omg, You will never believe what just happend to me" that links to the story..

U will be more excited to read that post when i post it on Tytit than when on twitter..
Its just simple psychology..
That is Why Tytit's Motto is : Share your story to the world with a captivating(U get?? captivating) tytle...

I think u should read about our terminologies in our help center to really understand the concept or Tytit better..

I knw Tytit is a good idea but the only challenge i might face is finance and the Indirect Slavery Syndrome we africans have..
Tytit would have been mre popular by now if it was founded by a 17 year old teenager in U.S.A...
Bro nice write up...wishing you the best ...abeg fix my account kvnqprezo...can't login yet
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2016
teampregar:

Maybe u provided a wrong email.. Anyways..
I will look into it..
Modified:
I have seen it u provided pclassiq@gmal.com instead of @gmail.com, please try the sign up again..
Mehn na rush rush oooo..
Please will d kvnqprezo still be available
If No then delete the account from your cp and can't change that name
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Mehn na rush rush oooo..
Please will d kvnqprezo still be available
If No then delete the account from your cp and can't change that name
I have delete the record, and yes the Kvngprezo is still available for you, u just have to sign up again, this time with the right email address..
Thanks..
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2016
teampregar:

I have delete the record, and yes the Kvngprezo is still available for you, u just have to sign up again, this time with the right email address..
Thanks..
Doing that now
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Doing that now
I will be waiting, also dont forget to create a brand account for your blog
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2016
teampregar:

I will be waiting, also dont forget to create a brand account for your blog
Sure
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by jimklef(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2016
well done bro, good jab, u could av use PHP dolphin and mySql i think will be good, bcus all dis social network u ar seeing 2day ar all using php dolphin and mySql, i tink u shud use it, thank u
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2016
jimklef:
well done bro, good jab, u could av use PHP dolphin and mySql i think will be good, bcus all dis social network u ar seeing 2day ar all using php dolphin and mySql, i tink u shud use it, thank u
Thanks for ur comment...
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Please if you noticed any problem like a bug while using Tytit visit [url]tytit.com/bugreport[/url] to report the problem...

Booyakasha i sight you, please create an account so that u can represent ur brand gdevit on tytit
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
jimklef:

You mean the dolphin cms for dating site
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
jimklef:

Don't you get it??, He's getting experience building it from scratch... If he wanted shortcut, he'd have used those frameworks.
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by Olumyco(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why is country under signup limited to small part of Africa?
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Olumyco:
Why is country under signup limited to small part of Africa?
Those are the countries we support in africa for now, we will support mre later.
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by appcypher: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Booyakasha:
But the whole idea is farfetched, why do you think people will leave Facebook or Twitter to use your tytit (it's a really cool brand name)?
I don't think people leave one social network for another, they just create accounts and visit each one. So the real question should be how likely are they to come back and how will the app get its audience. For me, I was attracted by the simplicity of the design and I believe it will go far with the right marketing.

1 Like

Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by mykomini(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2016
Hello, I think when you are showing NAIRALANDERS wat u have done either"website, apps or software" , there should be a SCREENSHOTs for It.!
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by appcypher: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
You also need to join the numerous whatsapp groups advertised here. You can inform the group members about your site.
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
mykomini:
Hello, I think when you are showing NAIRALANDERS wat u have done either"website, apps or software" , there should be a SCREENSHOTs for It.!
I uploaded the screenshots before Tytit was launched, but i guess that thread was removed by the mods, they even banned me because of the first thread i made about Tytit, they said it was a spam..
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bro try create login via fb...
Visit www.facebook.com/developers
It will make it easy for users.
And I got an error when I tried creating my brand
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
appcypher:
You also need to join the numerous whatsapp groups advertised here. You can inform the group members about your site.
Thanks, i will checkout d groups, bt anoda problem is that we also need a working system(Something that will mke users keep on coming).. Thats y i am looking for blog owners that will post stuffs on Tytit.. So that they will be enough flow of information to make it grow.. Please if u knw any blog owner or brand owner persuade them to create a brand account.. with this url : [url]tytit.com/brands[/url]
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Don't worry...
I have created a post ...
Title - Top 10 Places To Get Traffic For Your Site And Increase Your Earnings..
And I included Tytit But Not Yet Published...
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Bro try create login via fb... . Visit www.facebook.com/developers . It will make it easy for users. . And I got an error when I tried creating my brand
Can you describe what u experienced while trying to create a brand account?
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Don't worry... . I have created a post ... Title - Top 10 Places To Get Traffic For Your Site And Increase Your Earnings.. . And I included Tytit But Not Yet Published...
Thanks..
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
teampregar:

Can you describe what u experienced while trying to create a brand account?
I have forgotten the message I got tho!
But when I put my email and password then click create there was an error...at the end it say click to login..that's to my personal account
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
teampregar:

Thanks..
Any share button for tytit??
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Any share button for tytit??
U mean a button to put on blogs to share posts to Tytit? if thats wat u mean we have none for now..
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
KvngPrezo i have verified d problem u experienced when u tried to create a brand account... U guys can now create a brand account..

1 Like

Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
teampregar:

U mean a button to put on blogs to share posts to Tytit? if thats wat u mean we have none for now..
Okay
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by damlax: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Why dont you shift your server to amazon aws free tier that is what am using for the instant messenger am creating
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by damlax: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Am implementing fabrics.io into mine for phone number registration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Data Science In Nigeria / What Software Have You Created [remix] / Developing A Professional Bluetooth Instant Chat Messenger With Java

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.