Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September (5529 Views)

Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander / *(1st - 7th January): 50k Offer 4 A Day P2p Web Development, 20k Offer 4 Cms Web / My Solar App Has Been Launched On Google Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2016
damlax:
Am implementing fabrics.io into mine for phone number registration
I didnt knw AWS had a free plan, bt apart from that u dont know how to operate a complex service like amazon web services, nd i tink it will take time to learn
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by guru01(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice work bro, I am not fascinated at the project but your ability to launch such a project.
I will tell you that the road is very long, so you better be prepared.
I will advice you target specific group of people, that way you can have good focus and also a market share.
Back to tytlit, where is the mobile menu, can't navigate.
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
guru01:
Nice work bro, I am not fascinated at the project but your ability to launch such a project.
I will advice you target specific group of people, that way you can have good focus and also a market share.
Thanks for ur comment, i think i am prepared for the journey.. I believe Tytit has the potential to be large...
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
mobile menu are those icon tabs u see, the one like a 1st,
is the news feed or home, where u see tytles that has been posted by users you follow, or stories they liked appears there.. The second is the tytlers tab where u see tytlers that u follow or follows u, 3rd, Notifications tab where u see activities, eg, someone liked ur tytle.. or u liked someone else's, the 4th, is the post tab where u post stories..

1 Like

Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by damlax: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
teampregar:

I didnt knw AWS had a free plan, bt apart from that u dont know how to operate a complex service like amazon web services, nd i tink it will take time to learn
Nope it is not complex when you signup go to EC2 then launch your virtual instance
Do you know commands in ubuntu or have you operated on any vps before
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
damlax:

Nope it is not complex when you signup go to EC2 then launch your virtual instance
Do you know commands in ubuntu or have you operated on any vps before
I dnt knw Ubuntu commands nd dnt have experience of VPS
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by damlax: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
teampregar:

I dnt knw Ubuntu commands nd dnt have experience of VPS
That is the problem i had in school our teacher only teaches us with microsoft windows learnt it online
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
guru01:
@Op, shebi i told you this guy go still talk, and all the other boomshasha, them them, them must-to-talk their own.

2 Likes

Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by damlax: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Guy if you dont scale out it will be very difficult in the future
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by damlax: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
And i wanna ask which database are you using
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
dhtml18:

@Op, shebi i told you this guy go still talk, and all the other boomshasha, them them, them must-to-talk their own.

Lolz, Oga Dhtml18 i noticed u have not visited tytit since the first time oh, u should because Tytit now has over 40 users (Since the past three days it launched) nd interactions are beginning to take place..

1 Like

Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
damlax:
Guy if you dont scale out it will be very difficult in the future
I will scale out, bt i think it has not reached the time, wen the users grow bigger, i will..
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by damlax: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Things come in a flash
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Guys, i have addressed the issue of creating brand accounts on Tytit, u guys can now create accounts for your business and brands.. to do so visit [url]tytit.com/brands[/url]
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
teampregar:

Lolz, Oga Dhtml18 i noticed u have not visited tytit since the first time oh, u should because Tytit now has over 40 users (Since the past three days it launched) nd interactions are beginning to take place..
At the same time, I have not been active on nairaland or anywhere for that matter. Been super-busy.

1 Like

Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
dhtml18:

At the same time, I have not been active on nairaland or anywhere for that matter. Been super-busy.
Okay, Wen u are super-not-busy.. dont forget to drop by Tytit
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
I pray for mre people to join, i am soon gonna include mre features

1 Like

Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Okay...hope you're using Facebook ad?
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
great job
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Okay...hope you're using Facebook ad?
I cannot afford Facebook Ad oh.. For now i am depending on :
- word of mouth, and
- social media marketing
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by Nmeri17: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2016
teampregar:
Tytit was developed by a 17 year old nairalander
pishures of your 1999 bet certificate or your an pathological liar undecided undecided an Dun forgot to gum the passport photograph az well lipsrsealed
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by EvoTechOfficial: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2016
Hello teampregar, Am Godwin from Evotech Apps inc. Just wanted to inform you that one of our staff reviewed your topic to us And pascal liked your hardwork, he is actually interested in meeting with you, We think you have potentials We will help you grow it.
First of all
1) where do you reside
2) if its far from lagos can you travel and lodge
3)What is your estimated budget to grow your Company With Staffs and H.Q
4) Your contact details
5)Your Full Name and Age

We would love to hear from you.

The EvoTech Apps Team.
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by jidez007: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
My online age is also 15 and I have started a web design company.

1 Like

Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Nmeri17:
pishures of your 1999 bet certificate or your an pathological liar undecided undecided an Dun forgot to gum the passport photograph az well lipsrsealed
Lolz, i am actually 17 oh, check my profile, in the profile pix thats me on white shirt..
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2016
EvoTechOfficial:
Hello teampregar, Am Godwin from Evotech Apps inc. Just wanted to inform you that one of our staff reviewed your topic to us And pascal liked your hardwork, he is actually interested in meeting with you, We think you have potentials We will help you grow it.
First of all
1) where do you reside
2) if its far from lagos can you travel and lodge
3)What is your estimated budget to grow your Company With Staffs and H.Q
4) Your contact details
5)Your Full Name and Age

We would love to hear from you.

The EvoTech Apps Team.

I reside in Bayelsa State...
U can contact me on facebook (Oyinkuro Garrie)
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2016
jidez007:
My online age is also 15 and I have started a web design company.
Doubting Thomas... sad
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by Nmeri17: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2016
teampregar:

Lolz, i am actually 17 oh, check my profile, in the profile pix thats me on white shirt..
bet you resemble An 42 yeah old father of 6 embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by teampregar(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Nmeri17:
bet you resemble An 42 yeah old father of 6 embarassed
Lolz, na u sabi.. anyways are you on Tytit ?
Re: Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September by LawrenceUMS: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
ATTEND THIS 2-DAYS FREE ICT TRAINING ORGANISED BY RCCG CHURCH

Hear this!

There are (good) jobs out there but they require certain Digital or ICT expertise, without them, no job but just peanuts. Things are pratically changing swiftly - yesterday it was Televisions in vogue but today it's Smart phones and incredible PC's - with these you can be within the confine of your room, in a bus or your toilet and still connect to the world, be heard and earn a living.

Billions of people are on the internet exchanging assorted information that worth Trillions of dollars. The question is, where do you belong or fit in...?

Are you an aspiring web developer, mobile developer, e-commerce owner, a blogger, a photographer, a make up artist or you are new to some ICT expertise.

Then enter the world of ICT & Creativity for FREE

Attend #EMPOWER-ICT

{A 2-day FREE TRaining Programme}

In....

- Web Design & Development
- Graphics Design
- Mobile App Development
- Photography
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- 3D Animations
- Web Application Development
- Digital Media Marketing
- Photography

Date: September 23 & 24th, 2016

Time: 12 noon - 5pm (Friday 23rd)

10am - 3pm (Saturday 24th)

Venue:

RCCG Royal Tabernacle Area
70a, Oshola Street, off College Road, Ogba, Lagos

Host: Pastor Gbenga Ajayi (ZONAL/AREA PASTOR)

Pastor E.A Adeboye (General Oversea, RCCG Worldwide)

Registration form on

www.umstraining.com

BBM 7AF02B2D
5C3ABB44

Presented by RCCG Royal Tabernacle, Ogba, Lagos