Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl (7116 Views)

Men Are Wicked I Hate You / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by jake2much(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2016
iv realise what a fool I was to give my heart to an animal. only a foolish man will ever belief in ttue love. The girl I thought is mine betray me last week. we hv been together for 2yrs, yet I neva touch her cos I was saving her for myself. we have been having issues. 3months ago we quarrell because of money issue and we kept malice for 3 weeks until we settled. Last month her elder sister got married, and she told me she needed money for suveniar to share. she know I have money I want to invest, yet I gave her good 40000 naira. after the wedding she suddenly changed don't pick my calls or like my pix anymore. when I confronted her she said shes no longer interested that im not man enough for her and cant provide for her. this is a girl I wished to marry I never knew she is a cheap thing that goes sleeping around. In time karma will catch her. I will never in my life trust any woman again. now I believe love is wicked. I feel so sad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by torqque7(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
How did you come to the conclusion that she sleeps around?abi is it cos shez no longer interested? undecided

Dude you are truly not man enough,why will I date a girl two years and not fvck her?smh..same thing happens everytime and Guys still never learn.. angry then yal will come open pathetic threads about how your heart got smashed..mtcheeeeww women are the SAME everywhere,they don't like weak men.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by generalbush(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Aiight.... let's wait for karma...

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by hernandex07(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2016
Wetin be her name.we fit set am up

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by iyobs7(f): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Sorry bro, I just feel not just only for you but the next innocent girl that will suffer your wrath. Being in a relationship with someone does not necessarily mean one will marry them, that is why it is called dating. Try to spend less for a lady, be yourself, when asking her out just bare your mind as in tell her you are in for truelove and not I am a big boy and I will take care of you whack lines that guys you.

Come out blunt to the extent that the girl will even not want to ask anything but even if she wants to she go just use head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by jake2much(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2016
torqque7:
How did you come to the conclusion that she sleeps around?abi is it cos shez no longer interested? undecided

Dude you are truly not man enough,why will I date a girl two years and not fvck her?smh..same thing happens everytime and Guys still never learn.. angry then yal will come open pathetic threads about how your heart got smashed..mtcheeeeww women are the SAME everywhere,they don't like weak men.
its obvious
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by lodphil(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2016
Take heart bro,shit happens.NL has greatly changed my perception about love.
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by pennytration(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Wen we r telling u pple u we noh hear word.. Gud thing u've learnt d folly of trusting a woman albeit d hard way.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by jake2much(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2016
iyobs7:
Sorry bro, I just feel not just only for you but the next innocent girl that will suffer your wrath. Being in a relationship with someone does not necessarily mean one will marry them, that is why it is called dating. Try to spend less for a lady, be yourself, when asking her out just bare your mind as in tell her you are in for truelove and not I am a big boy and I will take care of you whack lines that guys you.

Come out blunt to the extent that the girl will even not want to ask anything but even if she wants to she go just use head
gud advise. im too soft thays d problem. once im in relationship I give my all and keep her happy by buying things for her. I guess I will be wicked to girls now unless they are my wife.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by jake2much(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2016
lodphil:
Take heart bro,shit happens.NL has greatly changed my perception about love.
is bad. if they are like that in real life, wat of here in nairaland. all are prostututes

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Prowizy2(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
A brother is bitter, I feel your pain nigga..
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sorry Bro..Shes Not The Only Woman In The World Though...I Know For A Fact That Kingcheezypuff,countrygirl,mhizbliss Are Single. Pick One
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Royle2014(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
girls nor get joy at all... Op sorry you hear tongue
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by sparko1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
jake2much:
iv realise what a fool I was to give my heart to an animal. only a foolish man will ever belief in ttue love. The girl I thought is mine betray me last week. we hv been together for 2yrs, yet I neva touch her cos I was saving her for myself. we have been having issues. 3months ago we quarrell because of money issue and we kept malice for 3 weeks until we settled. Last month her elder sister got married, and she told me she needed money for suveniar to share. she know I have money I want to invest, yet I gave her good 40000 naira. after the wedding she suddenly changed don't pick my calls or like my pix anymore. when I confronted her she said shes no longer interested that im not man enough for her and cant provide for her. this is a girl I wished to marry I never knew she is a cheap thing that goes sleeping around. In time karma will catch her. I will never in my life trust any woman again. now I believe love is wicked. I feel so sad.

Thank God you discovered in time, do you know how many men are married and wish they hadn't!

6 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by jake2much(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
Sorry Bro..Shes Not The Only Woman In The World Though...I Know For A Fact That Kingcheezypuff,countrygirl,mhizbliss Are Single. Pick One
I dont nid nairaland girls who most are cheap I think it pays to be single for now

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by jake2much(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
sparko1:

Thank God you discovered in time, do you know how many men are married and wish they hadn't!
thanks friend I wanted to marry her but I see dat she was usess and not worth it.cos wife like dat can kill person. I went to meet her mother to complain, the mother said she cant do anything about it.
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Paseus(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin
torqque7:

my man [url]
torqque7:

my man [/url]
torqque7:

my man

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by torqque7(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
jake2much:
gud advise. im too soft thays d problem. once im in relationship I give my all and keep her happy by buying things for her. I guess I will be wicked to girls now unless they are my wife.

Bros no be by buying or spending alone o,my friend had a girl he was fvcking,will you believe this same girl had a rich fiance o,fine young rich fiance that was a great catch for any girl but yet this girl was cheating on him and fvcking my guy. My guy had to ask her why she was cheating on that kind of correct man,her response was his di.ck is not as big as she want..can you just imagine?lol my friend just vex insult the bi.tch.

Omoh these kind girls full everywhere so use your head and not your heart alone. Only God can give a good female companion or wife o that is worth truly loving ,not money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lolss funny dude what where u saving that punny for? cheesy Now u just groomed it n saved it for d next badt guy hows that for tots.. grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by lgboks(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
torqque7:

Bros no be by buying or spending alone o,my friend had a girl he was fvcking,will you believe this same girl had a rich fiance o,fine young rich fiance that was a great catch for any girl but yet this girl was cheating on him and fvcking my guy. My guy had to ask her why she was cheating on that kind of correct man,her response was his di.ck is not as big as she want..can you just imagine?lol my friend just vex insult the bi.tch.

Omoh these kind girls full everywhere so use your head and not your heart alone. Only God can give a good female companion or wife o that is worth truly loving ,not money.
with women it's always one complain... dick not big enough, big but don't know how to use it, big but not romantic,big but poor,good in bed but treats me badly, D too small, too soft on me,doesnt beat me (trust me have seen girls leave guys cus of this), too gentle, listens to my side a lot, takes my word too much cheesy
Trouble is...ladies have forgotten that no perfect man..and they want it all (are too greedy)
If the girl love the big D, why not leave the rich guy for som1 that appreciates or love small D (cus there are girls like that)
@ jake2much
Greatest mistake you will ever make is to take the pain of a past relationship and put it into a new relationship...let the past be in the past...move on and let it be an inspiration to you cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
Sorry Bro..Shes Not The Only Woman In The World Though...I Know For A Fact That Kingcheezypuff,count.rygirl,m.hizbliss Are Single. Pick One
what! Who is this tryna give me away? undecided
••••••

jake2much:
I dont nid nairaland girls who most are cheap I think it pays to be single for now
Pfffft! whatever dude cheesy
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Abso1uteZero(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what! Who is this tryna give me away? undecided
••••••

Pfffft! whatever dude cheesy
Uhmm, Is That A Problem?...The Dude Already Messed Up His Chance, Dont Worry Thou Ama Hook You Up.
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
Uhmm, Is That A Problem?...The Dude Already Messed Up His Chance, Dont Worry Thou Ama Hook You Up.
but I don't want
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
you are the fool here, date, spent on her, yet no sex, walai, your mumu na first grade...

When I was still single, and in the street,

If I give a lady 1k,I must suck her,

2k,I must smooch like nonsense for her body.

Anything above 3k,I must reach promise land..

Nonsense ..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Swizdom(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
jake2much:

Wrong perspective! Wicked to Ladies? Very wrong perspective. Lemme give you an assignment: Go thru life once again;let life school you then come back to date and be yourself. Being yourself is the best way to be in a relationship.

A lot of us just go into it living a life that is purely different from our lives. We can't say common NO to certain things or even common YES to certain things; we just become indecisive. We become weaker vessels and think it's gonna keep the gal's happy? Hell NO! It will tell on us as time goes by and the gal judges within her that we can't make the best decisions of life wen the real deal comes.

Girls are helping us to help ourselves. The earlier you get that into your head, the better you will become with these blessed creatures from God.

6 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Tinalex(f): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Awww....ndo o. shit happens but you 'l be surprised that you 'l still love again maybe not soon sha,but definitely you will find another one that will give you every reason to love again.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
jake2much:

now who is lying and who is decieving who
same igbo gal u said in the other topic that shez good in bed
now u saying u neva touch her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by whisp3r(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
jake2much:

I swear to God the same sh*t happened to me. I'm beginning to suspect we were played by the same person.

Does her name start with I. Also is she a bit dark.

Cheers mate.

Modified: The babe name you are talking about is Chiwen.

A similar experience happened to me. I'm off relationship for now. Most of the girls I've met are after money.

Bro I totally support you. Time to treat garbages the way they're meant to be treated.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yomieluv:
you are the fool here, date, spent on her, yet no sex, walai, your mumu na first grade...

If I give a lady 1k,I must suck her,

2k,I must smooch like nonsense for her body.

Anything above 3k,I must reach promise land..

Nonsense ..
But You're married sir.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

now who is lying and who is decieving who
same igbo gal u said in the other topic that shez good in bed
now u saying u neva touch her.
The rate at which people lie here eh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Opistorincos(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
this type of thread will keep abounding on nl, guys will never learn. Smash that babe today and forget about any sort of reservation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Photos: Meet The Instagram Model Whose Waist Has Jaws Dropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.